So Alhamdulillah finally our brand new Corolla 1.3 GLi AT arrived today. Kindly do say Masha Allah
We needed a family car and this new gorgeous Corolla recently launched which everyone fell in love with so we decided to go for it. As it would have been a general family use car we decided upon 1.3 GLi, initially we were planning to go for the manual one as had doubts about the automatic one, but after reading what our fellow @InNoCeNt_DeViL stated in his review of the test drive he took of GLi AT, our decision changed and we booked the automatic one. Due to the unstable security situation in Islamabad test drives are not being given.
Date of booking on PBO was 19th August and car was delivered to us on 1st October.
So far loving every bit of it, Alhamdulillah money well spent.
It has put the critics to rethink their statement of the car being under-powered, Masha Allah the throttle response is very good.
Currently the car is a Night Rider it is mainly being used in the second half of the day.
So here go the reviews:
1. Quick review from dealership to home Page 1 Post #3.
2. Short review Page 4 Post #65.
3. Daylight pics Page 4 Post #64.
4. Slightly longer review Page 5 Post #96.
5. Comparison with Lancer Page 6 Post #116.
6. Brief comparison with Prius 1.8 Page 8 Post #145.
7. Recent pictures Page 13 Post #253.
8. First ever long journey of the car review along with pictures, Islamabad to Lahore via Motorway Page 18 Post #359.
9. Extensive detailing session carried out on the car Page 22 Post #421.
Stay tuned for more updates
Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad