Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By muradi
  • 1 Post By adil5855
  • 1 Post By usamazafar86

Thread: Mitsubishi Ek Wagon 2007 User manual + Workshop Manual - English version

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mitsubishi Ek Wagon 2007 User manual + Workshop Manual - English version

Hello Pakwheelers, if anybody has Mitsubishi Ek Wagon 2007 User manual + Workshop Manual - English version please email me at junaid.haq@live.com

I've been requesting for so long but nobody bothered to help me. Please if anybody could help me, I shall be very grateful to you.

Best Regards,
    Junaid
    Some People Say "Can't Do" Some People Say "Can Do" I Only Say "Consider It Done"...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what information you specifically need please ask here over forum, many will be able to help sort out problem in english
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro i had a 2009 ek wagon some time ago myself

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-say-mashallah

searched alot for the manuals but wasn't able to find any so if you are having any problem in the car, why not ask about the solution to it? alot of people would be able to help you

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hsn18 View Post
    bro i had a 2009 ek wagon some time ago myself

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-say-mashallah

searched alot for the manuals but wasn't able to find any so if you are having any problem in the car, why not ask about the solution to it? alot of people would be able to help you
    Thanks bro. I wanted to know the tunning parameters and company recommendations. From where you tune your ek in Lahore and what needs to be taken care of when tunning the engine. My car is drinking fuel like jet. I want it to drink lesser fuel. I am good gentle driver and main her tarah,ke jugaaaar laraa chuka hoon but in vain.
    Some People Say "Can't Do" Some People Say "Can Do" I Only Say "Consider It Done"...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devnmark View Post
    Thanks bro. I wanted to know the tunning parameters and company recommendations. From where you tune your ek in Lahore and what needs to be taken care of when tunning the engine. My car is drinking fuel like jet. I want it to drink lesser fuel. I am good gentle driver and main her tarah,ke jugaaaar laraa chuka hoon but in vain.
    Ek wagon drinks fuel alot, everyone on Pw is facing the same issue, i had the same car sold it to bad fuel consumption and if u check the thread, the member has the same complaint and he sold his car for the same reason that is bad fuel consumption
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Ek wagon drinks fuel alot, everyone on Pw is facing the same issue, i had the same car sold it to bad fuel consumption and if u check the thread, the member has the same complaint and he sold his car for the same reason that is bad fuel consumption

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adil5855 View Post
    Lol, Sell it and buy Passo or Vitz
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Lol, Sell it and buy Passo or Vitz
    VitZzzzZzz...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adil5855 View Post
    VitZzzzZzz...
    Best of luck in advance, now waiting for your thread for Sale
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i can understand the pain & embarrassment of KEI class users expecting 25+km/litre and getting under 15km/litre, sorry guys high expectations are always embarrassing.
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    i can understand the pain & embarrassment of KEI class users expecting 25+km/litre and getting under 15km/litre, sorry guys high expectations are always embarrassing.
    lol 15km/l , 12 bhi de de tau bari baat hai
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

as the guy told above, i sold my ek wagon due to poor fuel mileage myself, it was a 4wd 3speed AT and it used to give me around 12kmpl when i got it which gradually dropped till 7-8kmpl! i did everything too, didn't make it better

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hsn18 View Post
    as the guy told above, i sold my ek wagon due to poor fuel mileage myself, it was a 4wd 3speed AT and it used to give me around 12kmpl when i got it which gradually dropped till 7-8kmpl! i did everything too, didn't make it better
    Kamaaaal karte ho Paanday g. Allah Bhalaa kare aapka .... Same here 7/8 km/litre. Bhai kitne pese mil jaange ... 2007 he, 50k driven with genuine looks, no scratch at all

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kamaaaal karte ho Paanday g. Allah Bhalaa kare aapka .... Same here 7/8 km/litre. Bhai kitne pese mil jaange ... 2007 he, 50k driven with genuine looks, no scratch at all
    sir mine was 2009, around 26k on oddo, auto sliding door version, had sold it for 830k a year back and that too took me quite long to sell! was not getting above 750k in the market!
    i have no idea about the current rate of ek wagon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mitsubishi EK Wagon/Nissan Otti

[I also have a Nissan Otti 2007 automatic. It delivers me 13-14 km/l in within the city with on and off A/C and on highway around 15 km/l with a/c. If you want to get better milage you should accelerate the engine gradually. Change Plugs, use 6 litres of High Ocatane in the fuel tank when you get it filled up. Keep engine oil regularly/timely changed as well as air filter. High ocatane keeps your fuel injectors clean and stops knocking your engine. This way you may be able to have some better milage. One thing more, now already winter is going to start. If you have good tyres keep pressure front 32 and rear 34. This trick will help you get better milage too.]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Keep Servicing Like Professionals (its Easy)

i own a EK Wagon 2007, 3AT, FWD Since 2012, Registered in January 2013 I have Driven 1.2Lacs KM in Pakistan within 2years and a month. as bought on 16Dec 2012...
    Can you Believe guys, it gave me mileage as
    I Filled up tank, Traveled about 209KMs (Including 30KM Urban Traffic Area), and then refilled the tank.
    The Sum i Paid for Fuel was 750Rs. only, when the rate was 78.58.
    now you can better measure the mileage. its about 21.90KM/L (Including Urban) Alhamdulillah, Please say MashaAllah :-)(Including Urban).

Here are some Service and Drive tips for EK Lovers:-)
    1- Always keep your tank more than half. ab to 1700 ka tank Full hojata hai Yarrr :-D as per govt announces the rate to be revised on 1st Feb2015 to 68Rs/Litter. because, agr adhy se km tank hoga to (u knw our pakistani impure Petrol) tank k nichy waley hissey mein impurities ikathi hojati hain, that effects the filter and engine too. at each oil change Use Liqui Moly Fuel System Treatment in full tank of petrol, only 75ML is Enough for 1 Tank.

2- At your next tuning, Change the Plugs to Iridium Tip Spark Plugs (Denso IK16 or IK20) Market me easily Available han.

3- Mechanic jb Spark plug khol ly, then ask him to stop, give him a Bottle of WD40 Spray, and pour about 100ml of that spray in all the plug holes, and then put the IK16 Denso Japanese only. Better you search for Japanese Spark Plugs, whether if those are second hand, never try the Chinese Denso new. those are expensive as Japanese, but no results.

4- Use Engine Oil 20-50w grade, but if u are not already using this, then please don't change the grade now, that will harm your Engine.

5- Never Ever try to Tune up the Engine from Local Mechanics. i have Seen Mechanics from Peshawar to Multan, no one know what is the exact tapet guage for this Engine, every one says its 0.6MM to 0.8MM but upto my knowledge this guage is only for pakistani assembled Engines, not for this Precious SOHC Engine. Its engine is too good that i have never ever felt need to tune it up, except oil and filters in 2 years. even i have tried many times 140KM/H.
    If you have already Tuned up the tapet, then mechanic must have set the guage at 0.8mm. ask him to do it 0.6MM (warning! only try this if you have already tuned up) you will feel the pickup better.

6- Check your tyres are in good condition, bad tyres give a very bad impact on Mileage and Suspension too. keep pressure as 32 for all four tyres.

7- Check the suspension and alignment of the wheels.

8- Start the engine, go to the back of the car, keep hand in front of the silencer, (1ft away from Silencer), check whether the blow of silencer Reaches you hand? if not get the silencer Checked, it might be Chocked, or pipe must be bent. but Try this after step 3 only. if u have not tried step 3, then no need to check this.

9- you can get your car scanned on Computer by professionals, to check whether the sensors are working well, that will also tell you the engine pressure. if there is any thing abnormal, they will adjust using the programs.

10- Don't worry, these all things are not for everyday :-D you can just check all these atleast at oil change.

Driving Tips:
    Despite of the servicing properly, you will need some driving techniques for better mileage, i have seen a Mechanical Engineer, Having Honda Civic 2013 1.8 V-Tec, Fully Loaded, when car is driven by the driver, it gives mileage 15-17KM/L.
    As per that driver quoted "mein ne apna poora zor lga lia hai, is car py 15-17km/L se ziada Mileage nai ati. on the other hand, i have travelled from Lahore to Multan with that Engineer driving the car, can you believe guys, Same car gave 19.4KM/L. so Driving Techniques are necessary.

1- never drive like you are on Plane. SOHC engine of EK wagon is so powerfull that, you can beat any Toyota or Honda reaching 0-100KM/H. Paperwork shows that this engine reaches 0-100KM/H within 25 Seconds, why not you try 1minute and 25seconds reaching 0-100KM/H. Try it, You will surely see the difference.

2- keep speed between 50-80KM/h. 660CC engine ki normal speed kya ho skti hai? lekin 55KM/h se km speed py b mileage py effect hoga, kyu k engine py load ata hai.

3- Never keep the accelerator fix at one speed, Drive the car like this as in graphs, Keep these intervals repeating, but dont apply brakes for reducing speed, leave the accelerator, car will slowly reduce the speed, then again reach 80KM/h very slowly. (see Attachment Graph)
    Mitsubishi Ek Wagon 2007 User manual + Workshop Manual - English version - QYgCprn6PHAFRZxw9BqDK2ufoMQBV1j5HjwGosvY5egxAlbXPifQYgG8wS0G40GMAJpqlIFzoMQATzVIQLvQYgIlmKQgXegzARLMUhAuXJgC0p8cA0J4eA0B7egwA7ekxALSnxwDQnh4DQHt6DADt6TEAtKfHANCeHgNAe3oMAO3pMQC0p8cA0J4eA0B7egwA7ekxALSnxwDQnh4DQHt6DADt6TEAtKfHANCeHgNAe3oMAO3pMQC0p8cA0J4eA0B7egwA7ekxALSnxwDQnh4DQHt6DADt6TEAtPcPBYf5GDtcnH4AAAAASUVORK5CYII
    4- Try Reducing the Usage of Brakes. jahan tk apki nzr kam krti hai wahan tk dekho k agey apko ktni brake lgany ki zrurt pry gi, or koshish ye kro k brake lgany ki bjaye ap accelerator se paon utha lo, is trh apko brake lgany ki zrurt km pry gi.
    But Brothers brake ki phr b zrurt pry to lgani zrur hai :-D
    InShort Our Desi Language, Gaaaari ko Latkaaaa k chalao to mileage zyada ayegi....
    This is the major reason of the mileage.
    even i have got 19KM/L mileage on the Toyota X2001 model, recently, with only using the step 3and4 driving techniques. and the owner of that X says, he is driving that X since 7years, but he never got more than 14KM/L.

Try These. i am sure you will love EK Wagon.
    Another tip for EK lovers, Never neglect the Body parts, take care of them too. those are too expensive in Pakistan. :-( Only front Bumper Costs 22000Rs. that too Second hand.

another thing, if you want my Mechanic to check your car, then i can help you. opal_media@yahoo.com, Skype:usama.zafar8696

Hope you guys Enjoy the ride with lowest mileage. Lets Compete for the mileage.? what say you guys.? my target is 29KM/L.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice post usman .. Can you tell me the part number of air filter used in ek wagon 2010. Also the spark plugs.. Where can i buy it from Islamabad and Rawalpindi??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good mechanic information also help

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai koi bta skhta ha k is gari ma bus 3 plug he hota ha na ya 4 hota ha

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very helpful information on the thread. I would like to add a couple of more views here.

Two major components involved here in fuel consumption.....petrol and air. Both are polluted and have severe impact on consumption. As a brother on this thread already indicated, my JDM's consumption also reduced from 16+ to 13+ in 6 months after import.

Also if you google, you will find that Mitsu has been misrepresenting the fuel average of some of the models and if I am not wrong, some models of ek and otti were among those.

No offense to my brothers owing these models. Every vehicle is beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List