- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
Get yourself a quote from 3S dealer of your city
30k doesnt really need any special maintenance except regular oil change. Mine is near 40k and I got estimate of 57k from toyota walton which I dont plan to pursue from them anyways. Will get all done from my mechanic.
1) Rear and front brake inspection
2) Tire rotation ( done every 8000 km)
3) Replace air filter
4) Check steering inner/outer end boots
5) Check drive axle joint boots
6) Carry out wheel balancing (if required)
7) Check all fluid levels
8) Inspect radiator inlet / outlet hoses
9) Replace A/C cabin filter
Don't leave a highway for a byway....