My car which was running like Ferrari six months back, now has lost its acceleration. I don't know why! Everything seems fine except I find engine oil in air cleaner box through crankcase hose (Before six months there was no oil in air cleaner box).
Some information might help to resolve the issue:
1. I find Engine oil in AirCleaner box fromcrankcase hose. (AirCleaner box was always clean before six months)
2. Engine oil is not overfilled.
3. I've already replaced PCV valve, clutch discs & pressure plates, spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter but no luck.
4. Car still starts fine in both winter & summer seasons.
5. No black or white smoke from exhaust.
6. Valve clearance is set on 0.20mm at intake & exhaust as instructed in manual.
7. Distributor is set on fully retarded position. (Since 6 months car has been through several mechanics to fix this issue so mechanics have changed the distributor position many times)
8. No pinging, No hesitation, No rough idle.
9. I removed breather hose from AirCleaner box and took car for run but performance didn't improve.
Car looks and run fine but it has no acceleration as it had before, simply it has lost its charm which I want to bring back...
My guess is, its all because of incorrect ignition timing (as already stated that distributor position is fully retarded)
Any help will be highly appreciated. (Mr. Xulfiqar, you're specially requested to help)
Also suggest any good learned/skillful/knowledgeable person who work for these cars in Karachi.