Salam Experts, Gurus and Fellow Members,
First i would like to appreciate Mr. Faoudbakht and Autophile brother posts on pakwheels, they are gr8 writters and very helpful to new comers.
I got my ride gli 1.3/mt yesterday and thought of sharing some experience and get some advice from you guyz.
1. Awesome ride and driving pleasure, as i had 2011 corolla before but this time difference is too much. Just like I am converted from tractor
2. Ac Response is normal not good as i was expected
3. As faoudbakht brother told that they have added springs and coils so very comfortable and smooth ride
4. I didnt feel any problem with headlights at night as my other fellows were complaining..its fine and have much better visibility then previous model.
5. You shuld hav good experience in driving while driving this car due to blind spots unlike city
6. I have driven so fr 40 kms only and we had a very swear Dust storm yesterday in multan so thats why didint posts the pic of my new ride , will post soon after getting her washed.
I need kind support from faoaudhbhaie to help me in purchasing Foglights along with phiilips extreme vision, as here Toyota Multan motors saying original fog lamps would cost 30,000 Rs lolzz.....
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad