Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Corolla Gli 2015 "Experience" Sharing

Salam Experts, Gurus and Fellow Members,

First i would like to appreciate Mr. Faoudbakht and Autophile brother posts on pakwheels, they are gr8 writters and very helpful to new comers.

I got my ride gli 1.3/mt yesterday and thought of sharing some experience and get some advice from you guyz.

1. Awesome ride and driving pleasure, as i had 2011 corolla before but this time difference is too much. Just like I am converted from tractor

2. Ac Response is normal not good as i was expected

3. As faoudbakht brother told that they have added springs and coils so very comfortable and smooth ride

4. I didnt feel any problem with headlights at night as my other fellows were complaining..its fine and have much better visibility then previous model.

5. You shuld hav good experience in driving while driving this car due to blind spots unlike city

6. I have driven so fr 40 kms only and we had a very swear Dust storm yesterday in multan so thats why didint posts the pic of my new ride , will post soon after getting her washed.

I need kind support from faoaudhbhaie to help me in purchasing Foglights along with phiilips extreme vision, as here Toyota Multan motors saying original fog lamps would cost 30,000 Rs lolzz.....

Best Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11 Gen Corolla Long Drive fuel Experience

Dear All, I want to share my experience of long drive travelling on my Gli 1.3 mt... to get best average on long I want to share some tips...

1. Initially drive 80kmph for 15km, u will get 16 to 16.5 average..

2. After that increase the speed upto 100km maintaining rpm at 3.. u will still get 16.5..cover 25 km on it..

3. Then increase more speed say 120, u will get 16km/l

4. In the same manner u can gradually increase the speed nd could get good average..

I have driven 150km straight in this way in which 20km was 160kmph trip and over all till destination I got 15.5 gross avg..

Just wanna share this exp, if any one of u had better exp then plz advaice..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by navidhashmi View Post
    Dear All, I want to share my experience of long drive travelling on my Gli 1.3 mt... to get best average on long I want to share some tips...

1. Initially drive 80kmph for 15km, u will get 16 to 16.5 average..

2. After that increase the speed upto 100km maintaining rpm at 3.. u will still get 16.5..cover 25 km on it..

3. Then increase more speed say 120, u will get 16km/l

4. In the same manner u can gradually increase the speed nd could get good average..

I have driven 150km straight in this way in which 20km was 160kmph trip and over all till destination I got 15.5 gross avg..

Just wanna share this exp, if any one of u had better exp then plz advaice..
    Visited my village yesterday on my gli 1.3mt @100kmph and got an average of 16.3 as I change the gears quiet early like 5th gear on 75kmph...total km done 145....tomorrow will be leaving for Sdk so will share the milage accordingly

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Visited Sadikabad on my gli and surprisingly it given me the average of 18.9km with 80%ac....my average speed was 100kmph. Only difference was tank was filled with Hi octane with the ratio of 80, 20.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umairqureshi1 View Post
    Visited Sadikabad on my gli and surprisingly it given me the average of 18.9km with 80%ac....my average speed was 100kmph. Only difference was tank was filled with Hi octane with the ratio of 80, 20.

Very impressive milage bro... I got 16.5 at 100

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

User Tag List