6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default AC issue corolla Xli

Well the issue which im facing is of my xli ac performance. Starting with the brief history of my car.. I bought her brand new back in 2008. Had done 62km on the clock and from the very first im using the ac filter. Ya i pulled out the empty socket and fit in the filter. As i brought her brand new and i easily memorise the ac performance back in 2008. It used to literally chill in june and that too in noon. Now its not like that. I got it checked with the electrican he said its ok. As you have used the filter in it, so to my knowledge the cooling cool seems ok.. He said.. But i was not satisfied. Took her again to punjab car ac. They also said its ok. But again i was not satisfied. Few days back i took her to Nasir car ac. They checked and said that its ok. Now what to do..i can see bubbles ..a fews of them moving from the ac filter bottle and all the electrican said that its ok. I thnk it should be crystal clear. Now what happens is that my ac trips more often and on stand still it doesn't cool upto the mark. What to do now?? Should i reset the ecu it might reset the thermostat of ac to and i might start cooling again??? Should i get it serviced as its been 7 years now. Its ok at night but in scorching heat it is not. Suggest me the solution

Click here for SOLUTION

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bump...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if not serviced for 7 years, dirt could clog the core of evaporator. thoroughly wash it, will improve its performance. have u refiled before a/c gas? and does bubbles clear in sight glass at the rpm of 1500 to 2000? if not refill little bit gas.
    I live in my own little world.
    But its ok, they know me here.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@palm
    Thanks for the reply bhai. I too believe that the evaporator might haved choked regardless the care taken. Yes the bubbles does go away while increasing the rpm. Im thinking to get that sokha service done. Means the electrican would only service the evaporator while keeping in contact with the system

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List