Hey guys, hope you all are doing good.
I wanted to inquire about the Toyota Corolla Axio which was imported between 2011-13, the 2007 model. I had the following questions in mind regarding the car.
1. Does it have good resale value?
2. Does it sell quickly?
3. Is it a market car?
4. Are spare parts easily available?
5. Is the drive as same as the Premio or is it a little below par?
6. Does it have good fuel economy? How is its fuel economy in the city as well as on the highway?
7. Which version is better in terms of resale and fuel economy, the 1.5L or the 1.8L?
8. Do both versions have the same resale rate and value?
9. Does its navigation unit work in Pakistan?
10. Is it possible to change the navigation unit to English from Japanese?
11. Does the car handle well on high speeds and is it comfortable for long journeys?
12. Is the engine responsive?
13. Does it come with cruise-control?
14. How effective is the air-conditioner?
15. Is the 1.5L version under-powered in any way?
@capsat, @CerwinVega, @StrikerX, @huzaifa.haroon, @muradi
I would very thankful if you would be able to help me out here.
Thank You!Similar Threads:
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad