Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Planning to Exchange My 88 Corolla with 95 Civic

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    nakash3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Planning to Exchange My 88 Corolla with 95 Civic

    Hi Salam, to everyone ..... i have been using 88 corolla from last one year its been giving me good mileage both on petrol and on CNG with strong AC. But because of its age maintenance and repeated visited to workshop is a headache. Week ago My Mechanic has introduced me to a guy who has 95 civic and he is willing to swap with my 88 corolla as he is looking for a strong car like 86 or 88 corolla.... now i am bit confused about it whether i should go for 95 civic or stick with my 88 corolla waiting for experts to comment on this ....


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nakash3 View Post
    Hi Salam, to everyone ..... i have been using 88 corolla from last one year its been giving me good mileage both on petrol and on CNG with strong AC. But because of its age maintenance and repeated visited to workshop is a headache. Week ago My Mechanic has introduced me to a guy who has 95 civic and he is willing to swap with my 88 corolla as he is looking for a strong car like 86 or 88 corolla.... now i am bit confused about it whether i should go for 95 civic or stick with my 88 corolla waiting for experts to comment on this ....
    pakhir
    first do get that 95 checked by another mech and painter
    pros of 95 civic on a 88 rolla is the road grip and breaking 95 civic has one of best braking system init and it sits lower to ground making it a stable car
    hissa check ka awo tol gary ogora btw staso 88 k sa lanja da ? and whcih area mech u visit thanks
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    nakash3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well the mechanic is on ring road (jameel chowk) repeated visit to workshop kbi aik cheez kharab or kbi dosri

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nakash3 View Post
    Well the mechanic is on ring road (jameel chowk) repeated visit to workshop kbi aik cheez kharab or kbi dosri
    i am sure 88 is a nce tough car mech change kar k dekho
    da pekhawar 90% mechs bas da num ustaz di nur pa gary yo taka na pye gi
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    nakash3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hahaha Thanks for your advice mate ...please refer any good mechs..... ekdrifter bro what about the maintenance cost of 95 civic and parts availability in peshawar

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nakash3 View Post
    Hahaha Thanks for your advice mate ...please refer any good mechs..... ekdrifter bro what about the maintenance cost of 95 civic and parts availability in peshawar
    i can refer you good mechs i can pm u his no he is in saddar
    and maintaince cost isn't much and parts are available in saddar and in shoba 95 is still a very popular car
    but keep one thing in mind while buying a civic check the assembly as most 69% civic are sold due to bad assembly
    just start it up on petrol and floor it on neutral if it smokes then walk away or if body is too good and engine is bad drive a hard bargain upto 80k so u can change the engine
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    nakash3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hmmm really Informative and one thing more what do you suggest as i am not much into car my car mostly will be used as family car so is 95 is a good car to be used as family car....

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nakash3 View Post
    Hmmm really Informative and one thing more what do you suggest as i am not much into car my car mostly will be used as family car so is 95 is a good car to be used as family car....
    yeah it is my cousin uses a 95 for daily use its a nice car all rounder
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •