Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 107
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Worst Experience "11 Gen"

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    navidhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Worst Experience "11 Gen"

    Dear Every one AOA,

    First i would like to highlight that the purpose of this thread is not demoralize existing owners of 11 Gen Corolla, purpose is to share reality only which i have faced want to share with all of you.

    I will share my exp point by point.

    Gli 2015, MT 1.3

    1. Under powered car especially on hilly areas, just had a trip to bhurban, thandiani, nathiagali and murree..... 2 adults 2 kids and luggage.I had before 10gen xli and didnt face such driving exp which i have faced this time

    2. Fuel consumption is also bad from Lahore to Multan @ 100 to 120 kmph it gave me 13.4 avg with new First oil change from Toyota Ravi Lahore

    3. Paint Quality was bad

    4. Interior right rear fender having mark

    5. Above all my car started noise from dashboard side after completing 2200km, i went to toyota city motors and asked them to check, they have open the front pannel of dash and then again fitted it, it works 2 days fine but again it get started. When i again went to them they told me this is your illusion ..lolzzzz i requested them again to recheck then they said have a trip then came back might be noise get more then we will solve it.

    I went out on vocations till thandiani , i made 2000km trip and guyz i made this trip by hearing noise from my dashboard. Thats very strange after spending almost 1.9 m u will get mehran like noises from brand new car.

    Well in the end when i came back to home i sold it out, because i need peace of mind.

    I have found this forum to speak out and light my anger for Toyota so thought of posting this thread.

    Best wishes for all of the owners of 11Gen.

    ALLAH bless you all.

    Tc

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    asadi13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thats why always go for a used JDM. I also made a same mistake of buying a brand new rolla 1.6 auto in 2012, had to claim for warranty within a week cauz of a crack in one of the rims and the way they handled it was mad i mean really really bad. Thn one day the worst had happend, parked the car at pindi saddar and when i came back the rear quarter glass was broken, blood on the rear seat, alaram system deactivated, hood was open and i was shocked. Got the car fixed the next day and sold it within a week. Over all a very bad experience.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    navidhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asadi13 View Post
    Thats why always go for a used JDM. I also made a same mistake of buying a brand new rolla 1.6 auto in 2012, had to claim for warranty within a week cauz of a crack in one of the rims and the way they handled it was mad i mean really really bad. Thn one day the worst had happend, parked the car at pindi saddar and when i came back the rear quarter glass was broken, blood on the rear seat, alaram system deactivated, hood was open and i was shocked. Got the car fixed the next day and sold it within a week. Over all a very bad experience.
    Brother you are right but their should be some justice and law in our country to kik their buts ....they r making extraordinary profits and making us fool though. However i think Honda quality is better then IMC in Pakistan. I am planning to buy 1.5 aspire now.

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    waleed96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    I've always hated Corollas. I would never let my father buy one.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    sarmadraheem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    596
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mine is september 2014 registered 11th gen 1.3 AT and thanks to ALLAH never faced any quality issue in my vehicle.
    -

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by navidhashmi View Post
    Dear Every one AOA,

    First i would like to highlight that the purpose of this thread is not demoralize existing owners of 11 Gen Corolla, purpose is to share reality only which i have faced want to share with all of you.

    I will share my exp point by point.

    Gli 2015, MT 1.3

    1. Under powered car especially on hilly areas, just had a trip to bhurban, thandiani, nathiagali and murree..... 2 adults 2 kids and luggage.I had before 10gen xli and didnt face such driving exp which i have faced this time

    2. Fuel consumption is also bad from Lahore to Multan @ 100 to 120 kmph it gave me 13.4 avg with new First oil change from Toyota Ravi Lahore

    3. Paint Quality was bad

    4. Interior right rear fender having mark

    5. Above all my car started noise from dashboard side after completing 2200km, i went to toyota city motors and asked them to check, they have open the front pannel of dash and then again fitted it, it works 2 days fine but again it get started. When i again went to them they told me this is your illusion ..lolzzzz i requested them again to recheck then they said have a trip then came back might be noise get more then we will solve it.

    I went out on vocations till thandiani , i made 2000km trip and guyz i made this trip by hearing noise from my dashboard. Thats very strange after spending almost 1.9 m u will get mehran like noises from brand new car.

    Well in the end when i came back to home i sold it out, because i need peace of mind.

    I have found this forum to speak out and light my anger for Toyota so thought of posting this thread.

    Best wishes for all of the owners of 11Gen.

    ALLAH bless you all.

    Tc
    did your car have tracker installed ?
    well this issue is not for just corolla but its present in all of the cars in pakistan.
    dont blame just quality our roads are bad too.
    13 kmpl is absolutely good mileage for a 1.3 car that too new.
    sad to hear about your issue
    but you should had made a fight ( not that real one) with toyota people about that issues.
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    navidhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    did your car have tracker installed ?
    well this issue is not for just corolla but its present in all of the cars in pakistan.
    dont blame just quality our roads are bad too.
    13 kmpl is absolutely good mileage for a 1.3 car that too new.
    sad to hear about your issue
    but you should had made a fight ( not that real one) with toyota people about that issues.
    Coolather bro never tracker installed, it was stock. Bro my elder bro is having civic 2005 which is almost 225k odo, routine visits to village and bumpy roads but still no noise. My dad got 2007 2D 195k odo same routine visits still no problem.
    My frnd in sialkot havin GLI 1.3 AT also got issue of dash board rattling nd he is also selling. Here on PW plz visit my thread Dashboard noise, u will find also other members facing this issue.
    It's good u r not facin but plz be carefull, I have seen the front Pannel open its all pethetic plastic locks which could be free any time...

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    dr_shah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I will also share my exp point by point.

    Gli 2014, MT 1.3

    1. Not an under powered car in any way especially on hilly areas, just had a trip to Nathia Gali Naran Jhalkad Babusar Top.. 4 adults 1 kid and luggage.I had before 10gen Gli and beleive me 11th gen. surpases its performance in all ways.

    2. Fuel consumption is excellent. At motrways @ 100 to 120 kmph it gives me above 17 kmpl and at highways it gives me 18-19 kmpl at 80-90 kmph. Firat oil change was after these long journeys and after 5000 kms it is giving me 12-12.5 kmpl in city with full time AC on

    3. Paint Quality is not as good as 10th gen but not very bad either.

    4. No defect in interior or exteriro whatsoever.

    5. No noise from dashboard whatsoever even when driven on worst roads.


    Allah ne chaha to I will never think of selling it before 4-5 years I am so much satisfied.

    I have found this forum to show other side of the story as well.

    Best wishes for all of the owners of 11Gen.

    ALLAH bless you all.

    Tc

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    AsifAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @navidhashmi : I too own a GLI MT , I did felt it under-powered at the start with 215/65/15 Michelin's XM2 but after 10K run its fine, as for the rattling sound no complains from my end, I have heard after tracker ppl install their gadget then the rattling starts, but in my case even after installing tracker all good.

    Fuel ave in city 11 - 12km Me happy with it on high way 12 - 15km more then enough I say.

    But the way you have mentioned your complain seems you are shooting your grudge for toyota and praising Honda, same time your friend in sialkot ditto same problem but your brother CiviC 2005 ROCKs on village roads, abu 07 2D Rocks because it DAD's Car woh toe khrab ho hi nahi sakti.

    In the END - you never bought a new Corolla and all this never happened.

    Here is my Rocking Corolla and I'm Lovin it.

    Worst Experience "11 Gen" - 17698044235 60180adaee hCorolla 1.3 by Kamran Aslam, on Flickr
    Team YAMAHA

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Marschall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chowha saidan shah
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    gentlemen there is a chance that he may have bought a bad piece a lemon car but that doesnt give you the right to say he is wrong, he is just sharing his experience,oh and btw corolla is a workhorse but lets just admit the fact that you can buy plenty of better vehicles at a lesser cost
    "Stand by your glasses steady and drink to your comrade's eyes.
    Here's a toast to the dead already and hurrah for the next to die."

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    navidhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsifAslam View Post
    @navidhashmi : I too own a GLI MT , I did felt it under-powered at the start with 215/65/15 Michelin's XM2 but after 10K run its fine, as for the rattling sound no complains from my end, I have heard after tracker ppl install their gadget then the rattling starts, but in my case even after installing tracker all good.

    Fuel ave in city 11 - 12km Me happy with it on high way 12 - 15km more then enough I say.

    But the way you have mentioned your complain seems you are shooting your grudge for toyota and praising Honda, same time your friend in sialkot ditto same problem but your brother CiviC 2005 ROCKs on village roads, abu 07 2D Rocks because it DAD's Car woh toe khrab ho hi nahi sakti.

    In the END - you never bought a new Corolla and all this never happened.

    Here is my Rocking Corolla and I'm Lovin it.

    Worst Experience "11 Gen" - 17698044235 60180adaee hCorolla 1.3 by Kamran Aslam, on Flickr
    Bro I can understand your feelings, I can give u proofs lolzzzz

    Shukr ha ap ki gari teikh ha I prey it will remain like that... but don't over confident...the milage u mentioned and underpowered thing, I think It was all my dream than lolzzz after owning 5 cars for last 15 years. I too had 10 gen nd still say it was better then 11gen except suspension...

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    navidhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsifAslam View Post
    @navidhashmi : I too own a GLI MT , I did felt it under-powered at the start with 215/65/15 Michelin's XM2 but after 10K run its fine, as for the rattling sound no complains from my end, I have heard after tracker ppl install their gadget then the rattling starts, but in my case even after installing tracker all good.

    Fuel ave in city 11 - 12km Me happy with it on high way 12 - 15km more then enough I say.

    But the way you have mentioned your complain seems you are shooting your grudge for toyota and praising Honda, same time your friend in sialkot ditto same problem but your brother CiviC 2005 ROCKs on village roads, abu 07 2D Rocks because it DAD's Car woh toe khrab ho hi nahi sakti.

    In the END - you never bought a new Corolla and all this never happened.

    Here is my Rocking Corolla and I'm Lovin it.

    Worst Experience "11 Gen" - 17698044235 60180adaee hCorolla 1.3 by Kamran Aslam, on Flickr
    Bro plz share at which speed on high way u got 15 avg? Same goes for city, which city? I m in Multan.
    @120 kmph on high way it will not give u maximum 14.5 and in city 10 to 11...

    U do share ur exp but don't paste false inputs... face the reality.

    Why shuld I promote Honda? I m not their sales man.

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    navidhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Asifaslam sb I hav right to shoot my grudge but I m not promoting Honda. For ur ref I can send u copy of emails which I haav sent to IMC along with pics and also other proofs...
    Allah ap Sab ko naseeb karey ap ki cheese.... I shared what happened with me nd tat was all true, still have complain no with me if u need I can tell u, u call them nd get the status...sm0090 is complain no, they will again say it's under observation.

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default Worst Experience "11 Gen"

    Well, IMC also have accepted dashboard rattling issue in this generation.

    Kisi cheez mein koi issue hota hai toh hi koi uss pe comments kerta hai.

    The TS spent his money on the vehicle but his experience was not good with it. TS awain keun apni cheez ko bura bulay ga koi masla tha tabhi uss ne apna experience share kiya.

    I also tested this generation for about 300km and i also found it underpowered. Car was struggling to get some power.

    I also heard some noises when the car touched 110kmph. Under this speed i didn't hear any noise.

    It's a fact that IMC don't have a better quality. I don't say Honda have a better quality but at least they have better than IMC.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    navidhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Well, IMC also have accepted dashboard rattling issue in this generation.

    Kisi cheez mein koi issue hota hai toh hi koi uss pe comments kerta hai.

    The TS spent his money on the vehicle but his experience was not good with it. TS awain keun apni cheez ko bura bulay ga koi masla tha tabhi uss ne apna experience share kiya.

    I also tested this generation for about 300km and i also found it underpowered. Car was struggling to get some power.

    I also heard some noises when the car touched 110kmph. Under this speed i didn't hear any noise.

    It's a fact that IMC don't have a better quality. I don't say Honda have a better quality but at least they have better than IMC.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @zuhaibafzal sb thanks for understanding. Imajin u hav spent 1.9m nd get these issues surprisingly what could happen.. this thing my above bros don't understand.

    However may Allah bless them all..

    Tc Ah

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    My uncle also complaint about dashboard noise in 11gen corolla 1.8 hard top (non grande)

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    navidhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    My uncle also complaint about dashboard noise in girls 11gen corolla 1.8 hard top (non grande)
    This means it was not my dream nor I was telling lie.. nd really it was happened what I hav said.

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by navidhashmi View Post
    @zuhaibafzal sb thanks for understanding. Imajin u hav spent 1.9m nd get these issues surprisingly what could happen.. this thing my above bros don't understand.

    However may Allah bless them all..

    Tc Ah
    After spending 1.9m if we will not get peace of mind so i guess, that car don't deserve our garage.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    navidhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    After spending 1.9m if we will not get peace of mind so i guess, that car don't deserve our garage.
    U rite bro

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    kick_in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,630
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can't say about dashboard noise and mileage, but my cousin bought a gli 1.3 auto last year.
    He lives in Nawabshah, I've driven it and I agree that it is underpowered. Even the owner admits it.
    You're right about paint quality issue, paint job is poor on bumpers and some parts especially the door handles!
    Though it's suspension is better than 10th gen rolla.
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •