Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Worst Experience "11 Gen"

Dear Every one AOA,

First i would like to highlight that the purpose of this thread is not demoralize existing owners of 11 Gen Corolla, purpose is to share reality only which i have faced want to share with all of you.

I will share my exp point by point.

Gli 2015, MT 1.3

1. Under powered car especially on hilly areas, just had a trip to bhurban, thandiani, nathiagali and murree..... 2 adults 2 kids and luggage.I had before 10gen xli and didnt face such driving exp which i have faced this time

2. Fuel consumption is also bad from Lahore to Multan @ 100 to 120 kmph it gave me 13.4 avg with new First oil change from Toyota Ravi Lahore

3. Paint Quality was bad

4. Interior right rear fender having mark

5. Above all my car started noise from dashboard side after completing 2200km, i went to toyota city motors and asked them to check, they have open the front pannel of dash and then again fitted it, it works 2 days fine but again it get started. When i again went to them they told me this is your illusion ..lolzzzz i requested them again to recheck then they said have a trip then came back might be noise get more then we will solve it.

I went out on vocations till thandiani , i made 2000km trip and guyz i made this trip by hearing noise from my dashboard. Thats very strange after spending almost 1.9 m u will get mehran like noises from brand new car.

Well in the end when i came back to home i sold it out, because i need peace of mind.

I have found this forum to speak out and light my anger for Toyota so thought of posting this thread.

Best wishes for all of the owners of 11Gen.

ALLAH bless you all.

Tc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fahadmustafa1 View Post
    I ll actually take yur advice, i'll check how well it performs when i get my car and then will decide whether to keep it or sell it but then the question arrives what would i sell it for i mean which other car could i get in this range? I'd love to go for Altis 1.6 but i ll be short of funds :s what options do i have keeping in mind that low or no maintenance cost () is also one of my priority :/
    Bro Altis 1.6 can easily fall into your budget. You don't need to get adds on for your Altis 1.6. While you need some adds on for your GLI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Banda gari ik hi bar leta hai. So will suggest you to buy Altis 1.6. Hardly 1 lac hi opar jay ga 2.0m se.

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

20.50 mein paray gi Altis 1.6 with registration and if you are filler.

If not filler toh 21 lac mein Paray gi with registration.

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have to pay 18 lacs for gli MT, if i sell it for 19 lacs and Altis would cost me 21 lacs :s i'd need 2 lacs more. Moreover, i ll have to wait a few more months -_-
    Though i really want to go for Altis 1.6 but my father posses the authority over money and he isnt any fond of cars -_- khair i wont give up easily, will try convince him to whatever extent i can. Hope all goes well at the end dua kro doston bhaiyon k wo man jayain warna koi loan dedo apni pocket money sey deta rahunga ya a 2 years bad earn kr k de dunga

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have to pay 18 lacs for gli MT, if i sell it for 19 lacs and Altis would cost me 21 lacs :s i'd need 2 lacs more. Moreover, i ll have to wait a few more months -_-
    Though i really want to go for Altis 1.6 but my father posses the authority over money and he isnt any fond of cars -_- khair i wont give up easily, will try convince him to whatever extent i can. Hope all goes well at the end dua kro doston bhaiyon k wo man jayain warna koi loan dedo apni pocket money sey deta rahunga ya a 2 years bad earn kr k de dunga
    You can change your ride now. You won't have to wait for it more.

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    You can change your ride now. You won't have to wait for it more.

How? I ll sell mine in october (asa i ll get it) then ll get Altis booked then it d take a few months for its delivery, no?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How? I ll sell mine in october (asa i ll get it) then ll get Altis booked then it d take a few months for its delivery, no?
    I mean to say. If you want to change your ride now. Go to showroom and ask them you want Altis 1.6 instead of GLI. So they will book your Altis 1.6 instead of GLI.

And you'll get your car in October.

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sell it out on premium in october.. book Altis 1.6, wait for two month and get 2016 model and enjoy the car for whole year by driving 2016 model. Only for self satisfaction.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Will just like to add here I have owned Hondas and Toyotas since 1977. In all these years had one Honda accord in 1986 till 1989 and Honda civic from 2002 till 2007. Mean while had 1977, 1986, 2007, 2010, 2015 corollas and 1997 Prado.
    Will never buy Honda again. It is long explanation but let me just say we compare the two as Honda is some German brand and Toyota is Chinese brand. Please see international sale and local sale figures and decide your self Toyota is the most selling car in the world. There durability with practicality and maintenance is well over any brand. Me my self have done lot of DIY, Toyota is made with lot easier to maintain. My Prado has driven more than 3 lakh km. And drives like a new car. Show me that in any other brand rest ashore Honda and I will hand you the vehicle. So please stop comparing brands. Honda is only good for mommy daddy.
    -The Road to Success is always Under Construction, Thats why I Built a Jeep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I recently checked the quality of interior of the new corolla and i could not believe that it is a car from Toyota, the world's largest car maker!! The quality looks like that of a cultus n compared to the civic it was pathetic. I drive a civic very often which is not my own car but when compared with the new corolla, this 2013 model civic felt like a BMW. Its sad to see what they have done to the new corolla. It also looks higher and narrower then before and hence looks smaller then a car in its category should.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haroon9scotch View Post
    Will just like to add here I have owned Hondas and Toyotas since 1977. In all these years had one Honda accord in 1986 till 1989 and Honda civic from 2002 till 2007. Mean while had 1977, 1986, 2007, 2010, 2015 corollas and 1997 Prado.
    Will never buy Honda again. It is long explanation but let me just say we compare the two as Honda is some German brand and Toyota is Chinese brand. Please see international sale and local sale figures and decide your self Toyota is the most selling car in the world. There durability with practicality and maintenance is well over any brand. Me my self have done lot of DIY, Toyota is made with lot easier to maintain. My Prado has driven more than 3 lakh km. And drives like a new car. Show me that in any other brand rest ashore Honda and I will hand you the vehicle. So please stop comparing brands. Honda is only good for mommy daddy.
    Honda is Mummay daddy car...!!! So strange thinking...lolz
    Toyota sale is high all over the globe because it is used as rental cars (taxi) everywhere..... All taxi companies buy corola or camry.
    Toyota is no doubt a big company but in terms of technology they are focusing more on there luxury brand (Lexus).... And btw here people are talking about bad Service Quality of Toyota Pakistan...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Side view of 11th Gen is too ugly.... specially gap between tires and body

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Haroon bhae, jang HO janyy hai bataa rahaa hoon main ...

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On serious grounds...every thing has its positives & neg....every one has his own preference regarding every thing....every one buy a thing which can accomplish his requirements. Talking about my self, I have driven Suzuki Mehran aa my first car, than civic, steero city and till Feb I used swift as well...now enjoying corolla. For me power wise swift was the winner and for comfort its corolla.frankly speaking I have attained a very good fuel economy from corolla among all. Durability wise I think Toyota will be better...also comparing corolla with city is not justified to me. City has its own class and so is corolla...but are of different class. Peace.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bhasnain View Post
    Honda is Mummay daddy car...!!! So strange thinking...lolz
    Toyota sale is high all over the globe because it is used as rental cars (taxi) everywhere..... All taxi companies buy corola or camry.
    Toyota is no doubt a big company but in terms of technology they are focusing more on there luxury brand (Lexus).... And btw here people are talking about bad Service Quality of Toyota Pakistan...
    Hasnain bhae, apna to pakar ka taxi e banaa dyaaa

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umairqureshi1 View Post
    Hasnain bhae, apna to pakar ka taxi e banaa dyaaa

Umair Bro, I was talking about high sale rate only.....- Anyways as you said it is personal preference.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bhasnain View Post
    Umair Bro, I was talking about high sale rate only.....- Anyways as you said it is personal preference.
    Hasnain bhae, achi taxi ka rate to zyadaaa e hotaaa hai....u know dikhtyy hai to biktyyy haiii

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Corolla is more durable without any doubt. But I found Hondas more fun to drive with good economy. as Umair said, it is personal preference.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir the most of the taxis in Europe are Mercedes.
    Toyota has biggest market share in SUV, highbrid, luxury lexus and medium saloon cars as well in commercial vehicle. What share does Honda have in above categories.
    I bought civic in 2001 and it had that ugly looking wish bone suspension look from the back and the latest civic still has that.
    I have a spine surgery and believe me I can't sit in front seat or drive civic for more than half hour. And I drive Toyotas all over the country.
    Now please give explanation to above things.
    Rest every one has his own taste and choice. But please don't degrade the most selling vehicle company on forums.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Buying 1300cc corolla and than comparing with Honda civic is not justified compare Honda with 1800 cc corolla.
    Toyota has captured 1300cc compared to city

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

User Tag List