Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Worst Experience "11 Gen"

Dear Every one AOA,

First i would like to highlight that the purpose of this thread is not demoralize existing owners of 11 Gen Corolla, purpose is to share reality only which i have faced want to share with all of you.

I will share my exp point by point.

Gli 2015, MT 1.3

1. Under powered car especially on hilly areas, just had a trip to bhurban, thandiani, nathiagali and murree..... 2 adults 2 kids and luggage.I had before 10gen xli and didnt face such driving exp which i have faced this time

2. Fuel consumption is also bad from Lahore to Multan @ 100 to 120 kmph it gave me 13.4 avg with new First oil change from Toyota Ravi Lahore

3. Paint Quality was bad

4. Interior right rear fender having mark

5. Above all my car started noise from dashboard side after completing 2200km, i went to toyota city motors and asked them to check, they have open the front pannel of dash and then again fitted it, it works 2 days fine but again it get started. When i again went to them they told me this is your illusion ..lolzzzz i requested them again to recheck then they said have a trip then came back might be noise get more then we will solve it.

I went out on vocations till thandiani , i made 2000km trip and guyz i made this trip by hearing noise from my dashboard. Thats very strange after spending almost 1.9 m u will get mehran like noises from brand new car.

Well in the end when i came back to home i sold it out, because i need peace of mind.

I have found this forum to speak out and light my anger for Toyota so thought of posting this thread.

Best wishes for all of the owners of 11Gen.

ALLAH bless you all.

Tc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bhasnain View Post
    I am sorry, but i don't understand why everybody is saying that Toyota's are more reliable while when ever i visit local workshops, around 80% of total vehicle under maintenance are Toyotass....-

I believe, as people said here in this thread earlier posts, if a company exterior paint is of bad quality then should somebody expect they will install highly reliable/durable parts in chassis like suspension etc???
    it doesn't means that Toyotas are less durable.

1. majority of honda owners maintain their rides from dealership
    2. there are more corolla's sold compared to civic + city combined so you're gonna see more toyota's anywhere.

and paint is bad because it is done locally, remember when honda started installing local android navy how bad it was, the amount of time it took to display the reverse cam was more than enough for people to reverse and put the car in D already, does it means that the ckd units imported from thailand were of low quality?

I wonder why didn't u ask about something other than suspension, corolla's major selling point is its durable suspension. if driven in Islamabad, defense or other areas only, i believe corolla's suspension can outlast its engine(other than rubber parts bushes, boots which get dried and fail over time in even Mercedes)
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys give a break and focus in thread topic pls

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kyu ak dusray ka dil jaala rahy ho yar jisko jo pasand hay wo wo lelega masla kya hy. Everyone has his own perspective and priorities therefore there are different judgements and opinions so let it be dont argue when you know it would lead to nothing but quarrel.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Recently got delivery of altis grande and alhumduliLLAH no issue present in car even tracker is installed no dashboard noises and even light alignment is fine

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    it doesn't means that Toyotas are less durable.

1. majority of honda owners maintain their rides from dealership
    2. there are more corolla's sold compared to civic + city combined so you're gonna see more toyota's anywhere.

and paint is bad because it is done locally, remember when honda started installing local android navy how bad it was, the amount of time it took to display the reverse cam was more than enough for people to reverse and put the car in D already, does it means that the ckd units imported from thailand were of low quality?

I wonder why didn't u ask about something other than suspension, corolla's major selling point is its durable suspension. if driven in Islamabad, defense or other areas only, i believe corolla's suspension can outlast its engine(other than rubber parts bushes, boots which get dried and fail over time in even Mercedes)
    Bro, What about Honda suspension...?? It runs for 5000Km or less and gives up????...lolz

I drove used 7th gen... started with 73K km upto 104K km for two years and no problem with suspension and now driving new 9th gen 30,000 km and no problem at all....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Worst Experience "11 Gen"

Bro, What about Honda suspension...?? It runs for 5000Km or less and gives up????...lolz

I drove used 7th gen... started with 73K km upto 104K km for two years and no problem with suspension and now driving new 9th gen 30,000 km and no problem at all....
    104k km? Brother i had several xli's with ma relatived in village running on un paved roads since decade nd still going strong. But even i take ma vti in bit deep water. Rubber parts starts producing sqeuzing noises while until they dry up

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my experience hasn't been as good as yours, even with really careful driving(avoiding pot holes, dealing with tricky situations at mere 2-3kph or slower) the suspension of city(exi, idsi), civic(7th, 9th, never kept an 8th but heard bad about it being lower and harder as well) have required work within 2-3 year or 40-50k km where as for first time, my 12 year old 2.0d saloon with all rough driving has only a bent rear alloy.(which made the car swing side ways over bumps and i thought suspension was giving up). gli 1.6(2014)(though new, its my daily most used and abused ride), altis 1.8(2009)(dad's) and se saloon 2003 auto(same age as 2.0d, also abused with so much gunk in engine that idle rpm is set high enough to make the car run off at 20+kph in D) haven't caused any suspension problems yet.

it also depends upon where you drive, in Abu Dhabi, Islamabad and Cantt, Dha Lahore even a suzuki's suspension won't need repair this early.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List