Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Your Experience of new Toyota Corolla 11th Gen: (Good or Bad) ???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Your Experience of new Toyota Corolla 11th Gen: (Good or Bad) ???

Salam Pakwheelers hope similer thread doesnt exist here.
    i have seen too many 11th gen corolla owners are complaining about many issues, be it underpowerness,dashboard noises, rattling noises, poor quality paint,allignment issues, tail light allignment issues or any engine issues.
    many potential buyers are getting confused(me too)
    although corolla is knows for its reliablity and robustness but god knows what happned with imc this time.
    so i suggest all the owners of new corolla 11th gen come here and share their problem or reviews here
    and those members who tells about that problem must clearify that did toyota imc responds to their problems and are the problems solved.
    plz guys we want unbiased reviews about problems you faced.
    in this way all of the buyers/members confusion will be cleared
    kindly share problems you faced
    and plz guys we dont want to hear that mere chacha ki beti ke bhai ke abu ke chacha ki car me noises hy lol
    thanks guys.
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Excellent initiative Tahir bhai. I second you in that and I just hope every Corolla owner gets a good piece out of the lot of thousands. Cheers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Excellent initiative Tahir bhai. I second you in that and I just hope every Corolla owner gets a good piece out of the lot of thousands. Cheers
    thanks bro
    yes it feels very bad when you get a faulty piece of a new car.
    that too bought from hard earned money.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai, I have a question, hope you can enlighten me:

Haven't you observed that majority of the complains are coming from Corolla GLI owners, then Altis 1.6, and then Altis 1.8. I do know that major part of Corolla sales comprises GLI, thats why quality issues are more in GLI than in any other variant, but doesn't that mean 1.8 variants possess better built quality as compared to lower variants, viz. 1.3 and 1.6? Correct me if I am wrong, please.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Haven't you observed that majority of the complains are coming from Corolla GLI owners, then Altis 1.6, and then Altis 1.8. I do know that major part of Corolla sales comprises GLI, thats why quality issues are more in GLI than in any other variant, but doesn't that mean 1.8 variants possess better built quality as compared to lower variants, viz. 1.3 and 1.6? Correct me if I am wrong, please.
    yes i have heared complains from mostly 1.3 owners.
    toyota should fix their faults asap otherwise it will be high time to buy a honda

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ya phir chacha chachi wali bat ho jayee gi , lakin fact is fact. My cousin is in Pak Army and he is posted in Sui. He was telling me his unit got new Grande 2015 for official work....he is not getting noise from dashboard but he is suffering from some kind of Airbags issue of "Malfunctioning"

My relative in rahimyar khan received first xli in his city and he is facing noise issue.....

its not a matter of chacha chachi kahani when you have relations you do have talks....when we do share on online post we could share with frnds & relatives....

I am not against Toyota, IMC not delivering good quality, in past i had 9Gen and 10th Gen xli.... brother go for other variant not 11gen

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Salam Pakwheelers hope similer thread doesnt exist here.
    i have seen too many 11th gen corolla owners are complaining about many issues, be it underpowerness,dashboard noises, rattling noises, poor quality paint,allignment issues, tail light allignment issues or any engine issues.
    many potential buyers are getting confused(me too)
    although corolla is knows for its reliablity and robustness but god knows what happned with imc this time.
    so i suggest all the owners of new corolla 11th gen come here and share their problem or reviews here
    and those members who tells about that problem must clearify that did toyota imc responds to their problems and are the problems solved.
    plz guys we want unbiased reviews about problems you faced.
    in this way all of the buyers/members confusion will be cleared
    kindly share problems you faced
    and plz guys we dont want to hear that mere chacha ki beti ke bhai ke abu ke chacha ki car me noises hy lol
    thanks guys.
    Average wise its good.
    Suspension is good
    Underpowered as said by Naveedhashmi.
    Quality wise I doubt its not as good as it should have been..

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The best solution is to buy Altis 1.6.

Yes i agree, alignment and tail light issues are there but it can be fixed easily. But you can't fix issue like underpowered, poor paint quality etc.

So there is no concept of being underpowered if you buy Altis 1.6. Rest you can fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am satisfied with my Altis 1.6. There are no sounds from dash or anywhere. It's running perfect MashaAllah.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    I am satisfied with my Altis 1.6. There are no sounds from dash or anywhere. It's running perfect MashaAllah.
    Brother i spent 3 days in Islamabad and didnt hear noise from my car, as i travel on GT road from Pindi to Sialkot and Lahore it started. I have seen clips of front pannel which are holding it , they r of very poor quality and build hope it would last .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by navidhashmi View Post
    Brother i spent 3 days in Islamabad and didnt hear noise from my car, as i travel on GT road from Pindi to Sialkot and Lahore it started. I have seen clips of front pannel which are holding it , they r of very poor quality and build hope it would last .....
    My car also goes through broken and pot holed roads of PWD, Police Foundation, Gulrez etc daily.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Same with me.as i upgraded from 2013 honda city 1.5 and i am very satisfied with my decision.i never regret paying for 1.6 instead for 1.3 gli.
    Till now i am satisfied with respect to the pick.milage.comfort etc etc.drive is as smooth as silk.pick is better than previous 10th gen 1.6

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rabeel_fariq View Post
    Same with me.as i upgraded from 2013 honda city 1.5 and i am very satisfied with my decision.i never regret paying for 1.6 instead for 1.3 gli.
    Till now i am satisfied with respect to the pick.milage.comfort etc etc.drive is as smooth as silk.pick is better than previous 10th gen 1.6
    Rabeel bhaie and autofile bhaie its gr8 to know u r not getting any issue and i prey u will not....i have faced the issue so addressed it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by navidhashmi View Post
    Ya phir chacha chachi wali bat ho jayee gi , lakin fact is fact. My cousin is in Pak Army and he is posted in Sui. He was telling me his unit got new Grande 2015 for official work....he is not getting noise from dashboard but he is suffering from some kind of Airbags issue of "Malfunctioning"

My relative in rahimyar khan received first xli in his city and he is facing noise issue.....

its not a matter of chacha chachi kahani when you have relations you do have talks....when we do share on online post we could share with frnds & relatives....

I am not against Toyota, IMC not delivering good quality, in past i had 9Gen and 10th Gen xli.... brother go for other variant not 11gen
    Thanks a lot for the kind reply. Can you elucidate further about this issue of airbag malfunctioning? Not to forget that I read another Grande owner complaining about faulty airbag, which couldn't deploy upon impact when the whole front part of Grande was demolished. One big advantage of Altis 1.8 CVTi over Altis 1.6 is airbag feature, but if that doesn't deploy when needed, then the whole purpose of spending extra money for airbag feature goes in vain.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Let me share you my experience. Dont know should it be a quality issue or something else. I bought my corolla in Sept. 2014, the time when one cant test AC. At the end of march and specifically in April I started to feel that cooling is not upto the mark. my car was 4000 km driven. took time from toyota royal RYK. Electrician / AC mechanic there tested temperature and said that it is in acceptable limit of 7 degree centigrade on dashboard vents. AC mechanic went to manager to grant my car clean bill of health. Maintenance Manager said that he himself will test the AC. After testing he did aala type ki tun tun of his technician and said that this is a new car acceptable limit is not a bench mark for new car this should be somewhere near 3 degree C. Any how he asked his team to redo vacuum and refrigerant gas under warranty. I asked manager that i have time in hospital for checkup and i was quite amazed by his response. He said that you can go and complete your work, i will make sure that your AC is done by today even though i have to stop my work force till night. In the end i got my AC done by 8 pm same day.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sarmadraheem View Post
    Let me share you my experience. Dont know should it be a quality issue or something else. I bought my corolla in Sept. 2014, the time when one cant test AC. At the end of march and specifically in April I started to feel that cooling is not upto the mark. my car was 4000 km driven. took time from toyota royal RYK. Electrician / AC mechanic there tested temperature and said that it is in acceptable limit of 7 degree centigrade on dashboard vents. AC mechanic went to manager to grant my car clean bill of health. Maintenance Manager said that he himself will test the AC. After testing he did aala type ki tun tun of his technician and said that this is a new car acceptable limit is not a bench mark for new car this should be somewhere near 3 degree C. Any how he asked his team to redo vacuum and refrigerant gas under warranty. I asked manager that i have time in hospital for checkup and i was quite amazed by his response. He said that you can go and complete your work, i will make sure that your AC is done by today even though i have to stop my work force till night. In the end i got my AC done by 8 pm same day.
    What was the variant of Corolla that you bought?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What was the variant of Corolla that you bought?
    GLi AT.

Overall I will say my purchase as a good experience. Nice drive. Acceptable power for a utility vehicle (Not of course a power ride), comfy suspension, great boot space almost no quality issues for my vehicle at least.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Altis 1.8 which i drove didn't had any noise issues it was silky smooth and quiet.InshALLAH will give a big review when i get my grande
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sarmadraheem View Post
    GLi AT.

Overall I will say my purchase as a good experience. Nice drive. Acceptable power for a utility vehicle (Not of course a power ride), comfy suspension, great boot space almost no quality issues for my vehicle at least.
    Thanks a lot for sharing your reviews bro.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Most of the people getting issues in their GLI. Altis owners are more satisfied than GLI owners.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List