Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Delay in delivery by Toyota Garden Motors

Hello fellow Pakwheelers,

I want to share my bad experience with Toyota Garden Motors Lahore, P.S: which I am still going through. I booked a Toyota Altis 1.6 in June 2015 from Toyota Garden Motors. At that time on PBO it was mentioned that car will be delivered in month of september. I have been calling Toyota Garden almost every week of September to inquire about delivery of my car but they kept on saying that your car has not been invoiced yet. Today on last day of September I decided to contact Toyota Indus, after telling them my PBO no they told me that your car has been invoiced since 16 september 2015. Even after 14 days car is not delivered to me yet. Please suggest appropriate course of action for me. As I think Toyota Garden is responsible for this delay in delivery may be they gave my car to some one else before eid and now they making me wait. Please suggest what should I do now?
    Eat my dust

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UmarAzam View Post
    Hello fellow Pakwheelers,

I want to share my bad experience with Toyota Garden Motors Lahore, P.S: which I am still going through. I booked a Toyota Altis 1.6 in June 2015 from Toyota Garden Motors. At that time on PBO it was mentioned that car will be delivered in month of september. I have been calling Toyota Garden almost every week of September to inquire about delivery of my car but they kept on saying that your car has not been invoiced yet. Today on last day of September I decided to contact Toyota Indus, after telling them my PBO no they told me that your car has been invoiced since 16 september 2015. Even after 14 days car is not delivered to me yet. Please suggest appropriate course of action for me. As I think Toyota Garden is responsible for this delay in delivery may be they gave my car to some one else before eid and now they making me wait. Please suggest what should I do now?
    No calls .. go to dealership .. ask who is delivery manager ? meet him and discuss ... May be the Eid holidays are the cause of delay in delivery .. by the way have you received a Official SMS from IMC regarding dispatch of your vehicle from their end (Karachi)?? IMC mention expected date of delivery in this SMS. here is one
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Your time on this Earth is limited, don't live someone Else's life, live by your own vision''.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

go to toyota garden. take your reference number and information that u got from toyota indus to them.

try to sort it amicably. best of luck.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mirpk1 View Post
    No calls .. go to dealership .. ask who is delivery manager ? meet him and discuss ... May be the Eid holidays are the cause of delay in delivery .. by the way have you received a Official SMS from IMC regarding dispatch of your vehicle from their end (Karachi)?? IMC mention expected date of delivery in this SMS. here is one
    Yeah I got same text and mentioned date was 29 sept.
    Eat my dust

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UmarAzam View Post
    Yeah I got same text and mentioned date was 29 sept.
    The excuse will be Eid holidays I am sure .. by the way you can check the Car production date written on set belts where they are bolted near floor and from internal cable wiring(a sticker should be there when the work was done) but for wiring thing you have to pull some panels seat belts are enough
    "Your time on this Earth is limited, don't live someone Else's life, live by your own vision''.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks that's really helpful in figuring out that is it the same car which got invoiced on 16 sept or later on.
    Eat my dust

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List