Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By thahimS
  • 2 Post By lazers
  • 1 Post By abbasaliabbasi
  • 1 Post By GreenBeret
  • 1 Post By zuhaibafzal
  • 1 Post By haroon959
  • 1 Post By VCheng
  • 1 Post By thahimS
  • 1 Post By mohummed.ahmed

Thread: Delivered me a faulty Corolla 2015

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    thahimS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Delivered me a faulty Corolla 2015

    Purchased brand new Corolla on November 19th 2015 from AutoMall and he got the car from Toyota Shahrah e Faisal.

    Car had a smell of petrol since day one, today I took it for first checkup to Toyota Hyderabad, after inspection they told me that fuel tank is leaked from all four sides and they reported this to Toyota Company. The compnay has assured me to fix it in warranty and told the dealer not to deliver my car till they send a new Fuel Tank and replace it, because if any disaster happened would be blamed upon the company.

    They even didn't tell me when they will give me my car back.


    Thanks to Almighty for saving me and my family from a disaster that could have happened.


    #ToyotaPakistan
    #ToyotaIndus

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lazers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Good that it was discovered in time but they should replace the car instead of fixing.
    FJ

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    abbasaliabbasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Other
    Age
    23
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Saad Thahim, you should have bought the vehicle straight from Toyota Hyderabad Motors. Anyways, pressure the company to replace the vehicle.
    My Brain is a Lawyer but My Heart goes for Cars!
    Hug your loved ones at home, but belt them in the car.

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    GreenBeret's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If you have a lawyer friend or relative, keep him handy, just in case.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    thahimS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yes I have many lawyer relatives and friends but i think replacing the vehicle will be hectic for me as I will have to go for the registration stuff again. Wont it be?
    If they replace the tank wont this be enough? Is there any way i can contact Toyota Company Directly?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thahimS View Post
    Yes I have many lawyer relatives and friends but i think replacing the vehicle will be hectic for me as I will have to go for the registration stuff again. Wont it be?
    If they replace the tank wont this be enough? Is there any way i can contact Toyota Company Directly?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    That's a blunder.

    May Allah keep all the people safe.

    Yes, you can contact them directly through their help line. Visit their website or official facebook page.


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    it is a pity that that toyota can not deliver perfection despite the cars costing millions.... it is very surprising though.... i have myself visited toyota assembly plant and the tests are very strict that are followed before the car proceeds to next step..... no need to keep your lawyers ready i think... it was an honest mistake that the company accepted.... Alamdulilah you and your family are safe

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    VCheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    25,478
    Follows
    7
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thahimS View Post
    Purchased brand new Corolla on November 19th 2015 from AutoMall and he got the car from Toyota Shahrah e Faisal.

    Car had a smell of petrol since day one, today I took it for first checkup to Toyota Hyderabad, after inspection they told me that fuel tank is leaked from all four sides and they reported this to Toyota Company. The compnay has assured me to fix it in warranty and told the dealer not to deliver my car till they send a new Fuel Tank and replace it, because if any disaster happened would be blamed upon the company.

    They even didn't tell me when they will give me my car back.


    Thanks to Almighty for saving me and my family from a disaster that could have happened.


    #ToyotaPakistan
    #ToyotaIndus

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    It is a relatively simple warranty repair that should not take long to complete.

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    thahimS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the support guys.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    kalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @thahimS, maybe it is a good time to get your car checked in general by Toyota for other possible faults and maybe also get a third party, tech savvy mechanic to check everything for you. It may cost you little but it'll give you peace of mind.
    Do in pindi as the pindi boyzes do !!

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    thahimS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalia View Post
    @thahimS, maybe it is a good time to get your car checked in general by Toyota for other possible faults and maybe also get a third party, tech savvy mechanic to check everything for you. It may cost you little but it'll give you peace of mind.
    I think they already checked everything in FFC.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thahimS View Post
    Purchased brand new Corolla on November 19th 2015 from AutoMall and he got the car from Toyota Shahrah e Faisal.

    Car had a smell of petrol since day one, today I took it for first checkup to Toyota Hyderabad, after inspection they told me that fuel tank is leaked from all four sides and they reported this to Toyota Company. The compnay has assured me to fix it in warranty and told the dealer not to deliver my car till they send a new Fuel Tank and replace it, because if any disaster happened would be blamed upon the company.

    They even didn't tell me when they will give me my car back.


    Thanks to Almighty for saving me and my family from a disaster that could have happened.


    #ToyotaPakistan
    #ToyotaIndus

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Sir, which variant did you buy?

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    thahimS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Sir, which variant did you buy?
    Brother its GLi AT

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •