After wait of abt 4 months finally my toyota corolla Gli M/T has arrived...
Overall i am impressed by the new design and shape of corolla .....
drive is gud with soft suspension....
pakwheelers were complaining abt under powered issue which i think is a bit unfair... i drove it on isl-lhr motorway pik is gud and the car doesnt feel under powered at all keeping in view its engine cap i.e 13000 cc.. i myself own a civic vti oriel 2005 model with 1.6L engine and there is no big difference in terms of engine performance... so all those out there who r still in a fix abt this issue my advise to all is just go with the decision and buy this model...dont know abt 1.3 auto engine performance....
Fuel eco...it gave me 11.9kmpl on isl-lhr motorway...car is 400km driven so it will improve IA..
The downside due to fol pts:
- u cannot buy a super white corolla GLI which is only reserved for altis and grande models..
- cant even imagine ecu is full exposed and there is no protective cover (which costs only 300 Rs in local mkt)
- car doesnt have alloys only wh cups
- there are no mud gds for the tyres
- plastic used in the interior is very cheap and low quality
- i have noticed car somtimes gets unstable at speeds above 120 kmph... might be due to wheel balancing or allignment issues...
More reviews coming up..
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad