As i previously shared my story of tank leakage.
Got GLi AT on 19 Nov now its been more than a month.
As I owned 2010 Corolla before so i can differentiate few things easily (Quality Wise).
1. Biggest mistake, almost all the interior is colored black which attracts dush very much, Pakistani car should be made according to the envirnment.
2. Top of the dashboard, this material gets scratches easily, as in my car there was a problem and got it fixed in warranty.
3. Cloth on the hand rests of the doors also attracts dust.
4. Interior plastic of doors feels like of a cheap quality.
5. The plastic for cup holder and file holders at bottom of the doors is also of cheap quality.
6. Horn cover feels ripped of already.
How can a company like toyota do such stuff.
Almost 80% price increase than previous shape and has decreased the quality by 100%.
I got my tank replaced, i didnt claim for a new car. Dont think im posting this because I had some issue with toyota. They behaved very nicely to me. Company got it fixed in 1 working day.
Find my previous story about tank leakage here.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad