Suppose you are 2 months away from getting your vehicle delivered.
I wanted to ask you people few questions as I would like to learn from your experience and expertise. If you feel any question is stupid, please do not be offended. In my opinion, the only stupid question is the one 'not asked'. :-)
1) If the owner goes ahead an replaces the Euro Star tires with some good ones, will it void the warranty?
2) Which other common actions render the warranty void?
3) Can I drive on Euro Start too or they are just too bad and too unsafe to be on your car?
4) Any responsibilities such as follow up calls with the dealership, documentation, etc which the owner should take care of or they should just take a nap at home till the delivery call is received?
5) Which insurance company for comprehensive insurance is recommended if the owner would like to use Toyota Authorized Dealerships for vehicle maintenance?
I will be grateful if you people can help me learning the answers to my above questions.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad