9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota corolla indus 1997

100% genuinecondition. No touching mashallah. Bought it from an air marshall. He was the first owner ever since. Mashallah only 1lakh 33thousand driven orignal as he had a staff car as well. Want to do so e decent mods on this xe.g sugessions people??? Will be attaching more pics soon..

Attached Images Attached Images   

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brownrose78 View Post
    @nfsmostwanted
    good catch + he should not mind suggestions as we all pakwheelers r brothers & not wanna spray/fly away hard earned money of another pw fellow
    @razaahmed225
    Mashallah nice ride, only i advise you to remove the tag of "100%" genuine condition as car pics saying other story.
    U seems quite innocent so wanna share what i felt, plz be cool & carefully read comments within pics to understand & rectify accordingly dear bro. (keep in mind I was & am very strict Serv. Manager & do strict QA/QC audit so most of our denters & painters mujh se farar chahtey hain)

be relaxed

Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660851Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660852Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660853Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660854Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660855Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660856Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660857Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660858
    Bro appreciate ur concern and there is no reason for me to get angry about it. All pakwheels comments are welcomed here. First of all I been in car dealing for quite some time now and have a own showroom. So I am not that innocent lol. The things which u pointed out have been seen. The side indicator lights got water in them so that's why they are dirty. Headlamps are genuine. There is no paint on the trunk. The logos are just water oxidizer. As water sticks to it and it gets permanent used a nanoskin a day back now they are gone. The pedal rubbers were dirty that day as the car was bought a day ago. Now they are cleaned. About the trunk gap thing. Corolla trunk does not has a very good opening and closing system and just by hand u can adjust it. I can show it to u by practically display also the car is 97 model the rubbers are not that good. The cylincer is in its genuine fitting.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@nfsmostwanted
    good catch + he should not mind suggestions as we all pakwheelers r brothers & not wanna spray/fly away hard earned money of another pw fellow
    @razaahmed225
    Mashallah nice ride, only i advise you to remove the tag of "100%" genuine condition as car pics saying other story.
    U seems quite innocent so wanna share what i felt, plz be cool & carefully read comments within pics to understand & rectify accordingly dear bro. (keep in mind I was & am very strict Serv. Manager & do strict QA/QC audit so most of our denters & painters mujh se farar chahtey hain)

be relaxed

Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660851Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660852Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660853Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660854Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660855Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660856Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660857Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1660858
    Bro appreciate ur concern and there is no reason for me to get angry about it. All pakwheel comments are welcomed here. First of all I been in car dealing for quite some time now and have a own showroom. So I am not that innocent lol. The things which u pointed out have been seen. The side indicator lights got water in them so that's why they are dirty. Headlamps are genuine. There is no paint on the trunk. The logos are just water oxidizer. As water sticks to it and it gets permanent used a nanoskin a day back now they are gone. The pedal rubbers were dirty that day as the car was bought a day ago. Now they are cleaned. About the trunk gap thing. Corolla trunk does not has a very good opening and closing system and just by hand u can adjust it. I can show it to u by practically display also the car is 97 model the rubbers are not that good. The cylincer is in its genuine fitting.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vaqas1 View Post
    Good car. Don't like 2E engine.
    Bro planning to change it. Most probably gonna go for 4a-fe

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by razaahmed225 View Post
    Bro planning to change it. Most probably gonna go for 4a-fe
    @razaahmed225
    i appreciate reply. yes whatever i felt i told bcuz
    i comment always as it is my car(you cannot be honest until u assume it as your own)
    jesa ap apne liye pasand kartey ho same usi trah apne musalman bhai ke liye bhhee karna chahiye

I hope u will rectify the needful , as i would always notice these points if i will come across buying any car
    head lights might be original (means bytoyota) but not seems stock one(factory fitted), whatever the reason water or whatever, these side parking lamps are not in sync with bright finishes & glow of front headlights.

change all of them.

yes who said that denter needs to be rectify the gaps. of course they are small DIY which owner should do themselves

gaps are much prominent & i daily have to handle customers for such or sometimes even more minor than that, i have to accept & i always display logos & such gaps by evident proof by vernier calliper (both digital & conv.)

Silencer is not original as genuine ones have little "ubhar" at end which is missing in your pics.

97 Rubbers not good ?????? at least bro with respect & love, i would 50% disagree 50% agree . I will explain too why...

I have been dealing these models since last 23+ years so I know they r superior quality BUT ONLY & ONLY IF U CARE IT

it seems that your last owner has not precautioned /saved it from sun light & water

As both are biggest enemy of such rubber stuffs, these rubbers get "less flexible + soft " due to sunlight & water, also they sometimes even got discolour so one has to always keep car under shaded car parking to save from both enemies sun light + water (or even moisture)

Here in Khi, most of my clients from clifton, dha & bath island got this complain that rubber gets "lil. softer or loose" even car is less driven on odo ..so these are the culprit cause too in addition to many other factors
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@razaahmed225
    i appreciate reply. yes whatever i felt i told bcuz
    i comment always as it is my car(you cannot be honest until u assume it as your own)
    jesa ap apne liye pasand kartey ho same usi trah apne musalman bhai ke liye bhhee karna chahiye

I hope u will rectify the needful , as i would always notice these points if i will come across buying any car
    head lights might be original (means bytoyota) but not seems stock one(factory fitted), whatever the reason water or whatever, these side parking lamps are not in sync with bright finishes & glow of front headlights.

change all of them.

yes who said that denter needs to be rectify the gaps. of course they are small DIY which owner should do themselves

gaps are much prominent & i daily have to handle customers for such or sometimes even more minor than that, i have to accept & i always display logos & such gaps by evident proof by vernier calliper (both digital & conv.)

Silencer is not original as genuine ones have little "ubhar" at end which is missing in your pics.

97 Rubbers not good ?????? at least bro with respect & love, i would 50% disagree 50% agree . I will explain too why...

I have been dealing these models since last 23+ years so I know they r superior quality BUT ONLY & ONLY IF U CARE IT

it seems that your last owner has not precautioned /saved it from sun light & water

As both are biggest enemy of such rubber stuffs, these rubbers get "less flexible + soft " due to sunlight & water, also they sometimes even got discolour so one has to always keep car under shaded car parking to save from both enemies sun light + water (or even moisture)

Here in Khi, most of my clients from clifton, dha & bath island got this complain that rubber gets "lil. softer or loose" even car is less driven on odo ..so these are the culprit cause too in addition to many other factors
    Bro karachi has high rh which results into that
    Where as direct sunlight in pindi causes hardning of rubber. Few rubbers in my car have were and tear and i am planing to change them. And where these gaps are considered ill send u brand new corolla unregistered only 500 km driven trunk lights not inline with fender lughts. Bro its pakistan and toyota and suzuki give poor workman ship. Have u ever seen gaps on a mehran. Its not a mercedes or a bmw. Only honda offers good quality and good workmanship

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@razaahmed225
    yes bhai but i dont undertsand high "rh" ????

if there is gap in corolla 500 km driven,its fault of owner, one should check before rec. delivery, trunk lights should be inline with fender, if there is any gap,one should rectify.
    not only honda but Toyota , Hyundai , even faw & some unfamous brands are giving good PDI specially Nissan are most cautious over such minor stuffs.

I have send Indus corolla of 93 model without a single inline difference of even 0.1 mm & Toyota dealers also do care only if customer is cautious.
    & if customer is not caring then even honda people try to "pail do sir jee"
    for example Here in Karachi, one can see clear difference in service /workman ship of HONDA Share-faisal(top line dealer in Khi ) as compared to Honda Drive inn (2nd grade) or even Honda Quaideen (poorest service for honda)

Most of insurance company hesitate in sending cars to Honda Quaideen bcuz their customers are mostly DHA / clifton resident who will do great "ragra" for even small minor difference as per present in your one

Can you believe that one of famous lawyer based in Karachi sent his Prado to toyota central motors & send his car 6 times for just sorting the gap between left side front & rear doors ,on 6th turn,he got satisfied , accepted to receive his vehicle & finally signed "customer satisfactory certificate"

& who else can consider any quality in Mehran or any of Pak Suzuki model,Even with pdi checklist,most of things r either not considered or if handle by mistake,then mehro ke izzat ap ke samney hee hay

Infact,these small stuffs reflects how much caring u r about your beloved one
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its all about the "keera" in you which urges for perfection, it also varies from one person to another , i've seen people who drive butchered cars without any maintainance and i've even seen those people who keep their rides in top notch condition, no matter whatever the car or model is .
    Yes there are people who take delivery of their car without noticing these faults and there are also those people who gets them rectified. Once again it varies from one person to another

This Pakwheels community is there to help in every possible matter as i learned a LOT from the forums and reading the comments of experts/seniors

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nfsmostwanted View Post
    Its all about the "keera" in you which urges for perfection, it also varies from one person to another , i've seen people who drive butchered cars without any maintainance and i've even seen those people who keep their rides in top notch condition, no matter whatever the car or model is .
    Yes there are people who take delivery of their car without noticing these faults and there are also those people who gets them rectified. Once again it varies from one person to another

This Pakwheels community is there to help in every possible matter as i learned a LOT from the forums and reading the comments of experts/seniors

Bro i just bought the car recently. And i also have a keera lol. I have from pressure washer, car polisher to each and every thing. Ghar wale mere se tang hai kuin ke weekends is mostly spent with car. I know that the my car has placces to get work on. Today i did work on front and back brakes. Then changed every lubricant on it. All work done from toyota gt motor. Than changed all filters from air, fuel andoil filter. All engine seals are changed. Car runs smooth as silk now

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nfsmostwanted View Post

Bro doing work on it but slowly. U will see it as a masterpiece after a while.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro doing work on it but slowly. U will see it as a masterpiece after a while.
    InShaaAllah

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@razaahmed225
    yes bhai but i dont undertsand high "rh" ????

if there is gap in corolla 500 km driven,its fault of owner, one should check before rec. delivery, trunk lights should be inline with fender, if there is any gap,one should rectify.
    not only honda but Toyota , Hyundai , even faw & some unfamous brands are giving good PDI specially Nissan are most cautious over such minor stuffs.

I have send Indus corolla of 93 model without a single inline difference of even 0.1 mm & Toyota dealers also do care only if customer is cautious.
    & if customer is not caring then even honda people try to "pail do sir jee"
    for example Here in Karachi, one can see clear difference in service /workman ship of HONDA Share-faisal(top line dealer in Khi ) as compared to Honda Drive inn (2nd grade) or even Honda Quaideen (poorest service for honda)

Most of insurance company hesitate in sending cars to Honda Quaideen bcuz their customers are mostly DHA / clifton resident who will do great "ragra" for even small minor difference as per present in your one

Can you believe that one of famous lawyer based in Karachi sent his Prado to toyota central motors & send his car 6 times for just sorting the gap between left side front & rear doors ,on 6th turn,he got satisfied , accepted to receive his vehicle & finally signed "customer satisfactory certificate"

& who else can consider any quality in Mehran or any of Pak Suzuki model,Even with pdi checklist,most of things r either not considered or if handle by mistake,then mehro ke izzat ap ke samney hee hay

Infact,these small stuffs reflects how much caring u r about your beloved one
    BRO rh is relataive humidity......
    and yes what ever u said was right. i bought a second hand car and sure do know about the body. now i am working on the car and inshallah it will come out great. bro my dad had mercedes and bmws and i have seen the tiniest amount of details on them. as its my first car i am happy with the way she is cause its only been 2 weeks........ what about u what are u runing

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BRO rh is relataive humidity......
    and yes what ever u said was right. i bought a second hand car and sure do know about the body. now i am working on the car and inshallah it will come out great. bro my dad had mercedes and bmws and i have seen the tiniest amount of details on them. as its my first car i am happy with the way she is cause its only been 2 weeks........ what about u what are u runing
    @razaahmed225
    Please share pics with post frequently, I love these 93-2001 Models in Corollas(Right now i am looking station wagon of the said models)
    right now from office, I got Corolla 2015(but as per Company policy, it will be mine after 3 years)

From own personal usage,all body here knows, I used to buy & sell vehicles so frequently after "preparing them" so for personal cars this month nowadays,kept Sunny 2K6 , Gli 2K8 & Cultus 2K10 but all of them will be on sale this week, I have received Beyanaa (Token money) for all & already given to your Bhabi (GLi i am selling to my bro,Rest two to outsiders )

while I have already given "Beyana" last night for buying Bolan Hiroof 2K13 model today (not for me but will be used for family business)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@razaahmed225
    Please share pics with post frequently, I love these 93-2001 Models in Corollas(Right now i am looking station wagon of the said models)
    right now from office, I got Corolla 2015(but as per Company policy, it will be mine after 3 years)

From own personal usage,all body here knows, I used to buy & sell vehicles so frequently after "preparing them" so for personal cars this month nowadays,kept Sunny 2K6 , Gli 2K8 & Cultus 2K10 but all of them will be on sale this week, I have received Beyanaa (Token money) for all & already given to your Bhabi (GLi i am selling to my bro,Rest two to outsiders )

while I have already given "Beyana" last night for buying Bolan Hiroof 2K13 model today (not for me but will be used for family business)
    nice bro.
    now a days looking for sound system for my indus and very soon i am gonna install in it. and yes pics will be installed frequently on my thread.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice bro.
    now a days looking for sound system for my indus and very soon i am gonna install in it. and yes pics will be installed frequently on my thread.
    @razaahmed225
    r u considering din2 or 1Din for it?,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@razaahmed225
    r u considering din2 or 1Din for it?,
    Bro going for single din hu. And gonna keep the orignal with me

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@razaahmed225
    then go 4 kenwood only

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@razaahmed225
    then go 4 kenwood only
    Bro probably gonna go for pioneer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Components needed f?r my car. Anyone there who has them plz contact me

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Components needed f?r my car. Anyone there who has them plz contact me
    @razaahmed225
    which type of components? end me pic or detail, I can send you by TCS to u from Karachi if i found them here

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@razaahmed225
    which type of components? end me pic or detail, I can send you by TCS to u from Karachi if i found them here
    Hi bro
    As I asked earlier I need components. And good ones as well. I have about 15 to 18k and want to but focal 165 a1or any other second hand focals but in good condition. If u can help me I shall be highly obliged

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List