Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 92
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Toyota corolla indus 1997

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota corolla indus 1997

    100% genuinecondition. No touching mashallah. Bought it from an air marshall. He was the first owner ever since. Mashallah only 1lakh 33thousand driven orignal as he had a staff car as well. Want to do so e decent mods on this xe.g sugessions people??? Will be attaching more pics soon..

    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brownrose78 View Post
    @razaahmed225
    which type of components? end me pic or detail, I can send you by TCS to u from Karachi if i found them here
    This my number u can contact me. Just give me a text
    03200449944

  3. #62
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    brownrose78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,589
    Follows
    5
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    @razaahmed225
    bro, tried to call you Sunday noon but could not reached on this number. Do u check whatsapp regularly?

    anyways bro, its better to compile a list with pictures because I did a lil. experience on such deals .also tightly busy on some personal & official issues so i might be late in responding

    but if u send me detailed list with pic, i can give it to one of my client or frnd (some one other than me) to arrange it for you from the local market of Khi

    I have given to someone in my office but he returned with 6.5 inches 2 way comp. inc. kit but not a clean piece(had some spots & scratches ,He quoted about 10-11K (but i am again reminding i am not good in experiencing or checking them)
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

  4. #63
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brownrose78 View Post
    @razaahmed225
    bro, tried to call you Sunday noon but could not reached on this number. Do u check whatsapp regularly?

    anyways bro, its better to compile a list with pictures because I did a lil. experience on such deals .also tightly busy on some personal & official issues so i might be late in responding

    but if u send me detailed list with pic, i can give it to one of my client or frnd (some one other than me) to arrange it for you from the local market of Khi

    I have given to someone in my office but he returned with 6.5 inches 2 way comp. inc. kit but not a clean piece(had some spots & scratches ,He quoted about 10-11K (but i am again reminding i am not good in experiencing or checking them)
    No bro what's app not working at the moment

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brownrose78 View Post
    @razaahmed225
    bro, tried to call you Sunday noon but could not reached on this number. Do u check whatsapp regularly?

    anyways bro, its better to compile a list with pictures because I did a lil. experience on such deals .also tightly busy on some personal & official issues so i might be late in responding

    but if u send me detailed list with pic, i can give it to one of my client or frnd (some one other than me) to arrange it for you from the local market of Khi

    I have given to someone in my office but he returned with 6.5 inches 2 way comp. inc. kit but not a clean piece(had some spots & scratches ,He quoted about 10-11K (but i am again reminding i am not good in experiencing or checking them)
    Can u pm me ur phone number. I'll contact u my self

  6. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    brownrose78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,589
    Follows
    5
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    @razaahmed225
    your inbox is full,not getting more messages.
    I will refer to you shop / dealers in khi who will do needful 4 u.Btw if u r interested on that 6.5" in range of 10-11K, then tell me. I can send you in 2 weeks. As i am out of station for 2 weeks.
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

  7. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brownrose78 View Post
    @razaahmed225
    your inbox is full,not getting more messages.
    I will refer to you shop / dealers in khi who will do needful 4 u.Btw if u r interested on that 6.5" in range of 10-11K, then tell me. I can send you in 2 weeks. As i am out of station for 2 weeks.
    Which ones do u have

  8. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello guys was a bit busy with my papers and all. Did some work today on my indus posting the pics
    Attached Images Attached Images        

  9. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Vaqas1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,267
    Follows
    6
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Nice which sheet is this?
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

  10. #69
    MGK
    MGK is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,032
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This car certainly has no boundaries when it comes to modification, there are so many things that you can try and buy for her, you just have to decide how much time and money you can spare every month to get something for her. If you don't have time and money then just try to preserve her as simple and as genuine as possible.

  11. #70
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaqas1 View Post
    Nice which sheet is this?
    Don't know it properly but it was imported by my dad. I had to wait for about a month for them. But it works alot. I tested it by db meter on mobile and the noise has reduced in side the cabin

  12. #71
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGK View Post
    This car certainly has no boundaries when it comes to modification, there are so many things that you can try and buy for her, you just have to decide how much time and money you can spare every month to get something for her. If you don't have time and money then just try to preserve her as simple and as genuine as possible.
    Absolutely. Love her to the bottom of my heart. Lol

  13. #72
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    New rims installed along with yokohama db tyres.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    In peshawar at the moment . Full new interior. New gt front grill(needs paint).
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  15. #74
    MGK
    MGK is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,032
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Change the lights, grill and bumpers to JDM. Add JDM air press and lower the suspension a bit. Then give a good wash and wax to her. Adding a few pictures for your reference, this is how this model looks eye catching, try to match.

    Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671323Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671324Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671325Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671326Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671327Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671328Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671329Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671330

  16. #75
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGK View Post
    Change the lights, grill and bumpers to JDM. Add JDM air press and lower the suspension a bit. Then give a good wash and wax to her. Adding a few pictures for your reference, this is how this model looks eye catching, try to match.

    Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671323Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671324Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671325Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671326Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671327Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671328Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671329Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1671330
    Yeh bro car is under progress. I am installing gt front lights. Lowering the suspension not my cup of tea. I want a comfortable car. And I saw your car in askari 13 once and to be honest it has alot of touch ups. I also live in askari 13. I also called u once when I saw ur ad for sale. I have spent about 2 lakh on the car. Now inshallah 4age blacktop is on the list. Just saving money for it.

  17. #76
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,267
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razaahmed225 View Post
    Yeh bro car is under progress. I am installing gt front lights. Lowering the suspension not my cup of tea. I want a comfortable car. And I saw your car in askari 13 once and to be honest it has alot of touch ups. I also live in askari 13. I also called u once when I saw ur ad for sale. I have spent about 2 lakh on the car. Now inshallah 4age blacktop is on the list. Just saving money for it.
    Installing 4age BT hmm interesting your going to get some serious power :thumbup:
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  18. #77
    MGK
    MGK is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,032
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razaahmed225 View Post
    Yeh bro car is under progress. I am installing gt front lights. Lowering the suspension not my cup of tea. I want a comfortable car. And I saw your car in askari 13 once and to be honest it has alot of touch ups. I also live in askari 13. I also called u once when I saw ur ad for sale. I have spent about 2 lakh on the car. Now inshallah 4age blacktop is on the list. Just saving money for it.
    This is not my car bro, this was up for sale some time ago and I was interested to purchase but the chap was demanding 8 lacs which I thought was too much. Mine was also similar but it was GL. Complete genuine but required some cosmetic works to make it look attractive. Below are the pics of mine.

    Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1672027Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1672028

  19. #78
    PakWheeler Follow
    salash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    51
    Posts
    300
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Toyota corolla indus 1997 -1672121My 1994 Indus Corolla

  20. #79
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadabdulrahim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razaahmed225 View Post
    100% genuinecondition. No touching mashallah. Bought it from an air marshall. He was the first owner ever since. Mashallah only 1lakh 33thousand driven orignal as he had a staff car as well. Want to do so e decent mods on this xe.g sugessions people??? Will be attaching more pics soon..
    How much did you pay for it? I'm looking for one these days. Need an idea about the prices.
    I'm not afraid of the Devil,I date his sister

  21. #80
    PakWheeler Follow
    razaahmed225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    New things for my car. Inshallah will be uploading car pics soonToyota corolla indus 1997 - cbcc673498b992e5e66fccf2f37a4dc0 this is just a teaser

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •