Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Axio Luxel Meter Installation

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Axio Luxel Meter Installation

    Salam.

    Guys I Have Axio X.
    I am looking forward to install luxel meter in my car.
    I have few questions in my mine. Hope seniors would answer my queries.
    1.Does it require any alteration any sort of I mean electrically. Or is it plug and play. Grip to grip.
    2. Functions in luxel meter. Like average etc would work accurately without any flaws?
    3. Would all functions work in meter in x model ?

    Thanks in advance. Peace out


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    No one to help ??


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    murtaza_murti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,354
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It is plug and play, go for it.
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    Khurram26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    275
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyone1 View Post
    Salam.

    Guys I Have Axio X.
    I am looking forward to install luxel meter in my car.
    I have few questions in my mine. Hope seniors would answer my queries.
    1.Does it require any alteration any sort of I mean electrically. Or is it plug and play. Grip to grip.
    2. Functions in luxel meter. Like average etc would work accurately without any flaws?
    3. Would all functions work in meter in x model ?

    Thanks in advance. Peace out


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Plug and play. No alteration or modification is required. Installs grip to grip.
    Shows outside temperature, door status individually, tank average, existing average, time elapsed etc.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khurram26 View Post
    Plug and play. No alteration or modification is required. Installs grip to grip.
    Shows outside temperature, door status individually, tank average, existing average, time elapsed etc.
    Thanks for the detailed reply.
    Will be getting my hands on it soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    arshadahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyone1 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed reply.
    Will be getting my hands on it soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Hi guys . what about Altis 2011 meter compatibility in xli 2011 ? Is it plug and play too ?

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,073
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyone1 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed reply.
    Will be getting my hands on it soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    post pics, we like pics.

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1455644460.674194.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  169.1 KB

    Bought it. Gonna install it soon.
    Hope u like it now


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Khurram26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    275
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulations
    The outside temperature reading may be false when you plug it in for the first time. .. but it will get normal once you switch it off and turn it back on.

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khurram26 View Post
    Congratulations
    The outside temperature reading may be false when you plug it in for the first time. .. but it will get normal once you switch it off and turn it back on.
    Thanks bro.
    And i will forsure check it tomorow when i will instal it after my classes inshAllah.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    arshadahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyone1 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1455644460.674194.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  169.1 KB

    Bought it. Gonna install it soon.
    Hope u like it now


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Looking nice ! How much did u get it for ?

  12. #12
    k1
    k1 is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    29
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have axio x also. How much did it cost ???
    Tomorrow Never Comes Until its too late..
    Tz 3400cc..

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1455733360.987604.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  122.1 KB

    Sorry for bad quality pics.
    Will post detail picture of every function soon.

    Am loving it. Its totally love.
    Was really missing rpm. But got many additional features in bonus.
    I had option for g meter but i wanted luxel one.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyone1 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1455733360.987604.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  122.1 KB

    Sorry for bad quality pics.
    Will post detail picture of every function soon.

    Am loving it. Its totally love.
    Was really missing rpm. But got many additional features in bonus.
    I had option for g meter but i wanted luxel one.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    price of this meter?
    h@mI 91

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    12.5 k with installation.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1455773134.858606.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  96.0 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    Khurram26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    275
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyone1 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1455773134.858606.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  96.0 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Congratulations. Looks great mashallah

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khurram26 View Post
    Congratulations. Looks great mashallah

    Thanks bro. Next step would be either getting climate control installed or immobiliser. :p


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    Khurram26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    275
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyone1 View Post
    Thanks bro. Next step would be either getting climate control installed or immobiliser. :p


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Oh wow that's a great idea. You can get the climate control and push start installed in it...complete axio g set up with wiring. You will also get the handles with sensors
    The only downside is that it's quite expensive... at least it used to be a couple of years back. I'm not too sure about the present prices.

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Still it is too much costy.
    Would search for best possible option how ever that would be a slow process.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •