Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 209
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Corolla Finally getting Immobilizer, Shaitaan apko share kernay say rokay ga

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Corolla Finally getting Immobilizer, Shaitaan apko share kernay say rokay ga

    Hello,

    Over the last decade almost 2 in 10 Toyota Corolla owner have faced attempts or the actual theft of a car parked outside the house.

    In islamabad corolla gets stolen more thn motorbikes, there was this incident 5 months back where thieves cut down the HOUSE GATE and stole the brand new 2 days old Altis Grande.

    ONLY BECAUSE THIS CAR NEVER HAD IMMOBILIZER......until now.


    Reports are coming in that toyota will be offering immobilizer in corolla from now on.

    The only reason i had to buy Aspire 1.5 Prosmatec (for Parents) was that people in our community have lost corolla even before they got their first oil change.

    so glad that a deal has been made between Car lifting mafia-Insurance Company & Toyota Indus. (LOL)


    PLEASE SHARE THIS NEWS, CUZ SHAITAAN APKO SHARE KERNAY SAY ROKAY GA. :p

    SOURCE: https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/toyot...-starting-may/

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,791
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    What about abs and electric windows in xli ?
    The men are back. @TGT.

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    What about abs and electric windows in xli ?
    Don't know why u want xli with abs and power windows when gli is there the main difference between two is these things if xli will be given with these features then who will buy gli.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    What about abs and electric windows in xli ?
    Hahahaha bhai XLI is there with ABS and Power Windows you just need to focus more


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    makhdoom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Only rumors are there.
    Toyota haven't revealed anything about it.
    I have to book grande for myself, and i'm kinda like stuck over here.
    I changed my Booking to May Haseeb
    its True call Royal Motors (Y)
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,791
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Hahahaha bhai XLI is there with ABS and Power Windows you just need to focus more


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea for nearly 150k more
    The men are back. @TGT.

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,791
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Don't know why u want xli with abs and power windows when gli is there the main difference between two is these things if xli will be given with these features then who will buy gli.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    Yes but with a price increment of approximately a 150k+.
    The men are back. @TGT.

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    Yes but with a price increment of approximately a 150k+.
    Bro, do you really know what's the difference between XLI and GLI?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,791
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Bro, do you really know what's the difference between XLI and GLI?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. Tell me.
    The men are back. @TGT.

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    No. Tell me.
    There is no difference between XLI and GLI except Power windows and ABS.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,791
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    There is no difference between XLI and GLI except Power windows and ABS.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I may not be the most intelligent person here but what I am trying to say is they should offer basic equipment on the base model. In other countries they don't sell you a shell with four wheels for a base model and say there you go, that's a car. Am I not right ? OR they should discontinue the xli and make the gli and altis only.
    The men are back. @TGT.

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    I may not be the most intelligent person here but what I am trying to say is they should offer basic equipment on the base model. In other countries they don't sell you a shell with four wheels for a base model and say there you go, that's a car. Am I not right ? OR they should discontinue the xli and make the gli and altis only.
    Bro, what would be the difference between XLI and GLI if they give ABS and Power Windows to XLI?

    This is Pakistan, other countries mein kya kya hota hai we all know that.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    512a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    838
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Finally now I can allow my father to actually buy a corolla

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    I may not be the most intelligent person here but what I am trying to say is they should offer basic equipment on the base model. In other countries they don't sell you a shell with four wheels for a base model and say there you go, that's a car. Am I not right ? OR they should discontinue the xli and make the gli and altis only.

    they sell stripped off vehicles to fleet runners, i.e. taxi companies, that's what xli is, a corolla made with commercial use in mind. but in other countries the features they strip aren't abs or power windows like indus. :/
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    memad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makhdoom123 View Post
    I changed my Booking to May Haseeb
    its True call Royal Motors (Y)
    How to change the booking?
    It has to be rebooked and then we get the complete new time for the delivery.

    Is it possible to get the existing April delivery to be posponed till May to get the newer options.

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    makhdoom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by memad View Post
    How to change the booking?
    It has to be rebooked and then we get the complete new time for the delivery.

    Is it possible to get the existing April delivery to be posponed till May to get the newer options.
    Yes the delivery of April can be easily shifted to MAY if you have contacts at dealership :p
    Well my delivery was in March , and had some contacts at dealership and they are trying hard to shift it to May and they have assured me that it will.

    If you want to shift it to May be quick and visit your dealership
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    Waqar29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    mine was also in march (Grande). i called at toyota capital motors for change in delivery....but they told me that my car has been already dispatched from karachi and i will get mine in next week.....i have no option left to convert it into may....thats sad but again we should be thankful for watever we got and have



    Quote Originally Posted by makhdoom123 View Post
    Yes the delivery of April can be easily shifted to MAY if you have contacts at dealership :p
    Well my delivery was in March , and had some contacts at dealership and they are trying hard to shift it to May and they have assured me that it will.

    If you want to shift it to May be quick and visit your dealership

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    makhdoom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waqar29 View Post
    mine was also in march (Grande). i called at toyota capital motors for change in delivery....but they told me that my car has been already dispatched from karachi and i will get mine in next week.....i have no option left to convert it into may....thats sad but again we should be thankful for watever we got and have
    Well Congo on your new car
    My car was not dispatched and my dealership was sending them email everyday for prioritising my Booking :p but when i got to know they were bringing cosmetic changes i called there and they emailed them to not dispatch the car :p
    Well lets see what happens , it will confirm on Monday :-)
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    Waqar29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hope monday will be in your favor ...and i will get my car most probably on monday or tuesday


    Quote Originally Posted by makhdoom123 View Post
    Well Congo on your new car
    My car was not dispatched and my dealership was sending them email everyday for prioritising my Booking :p but when i got to know they were bringing cosmetic changes i called there and they emailed them to not dispatch the car :p
    Well lets see what happens , it will confirm on Monday :-)

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waqar29 View Post
    mine was also in march (Grande). i called at toyota capital motors for change in delivery....but they told me that my car has been already dispatched from karachi and i will get mine in next week.....i have no option left to convert it into may....thats sad but again we should be thankful for watever we got and have
    Sell it on premium and book a new one for yourself.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    makhdoom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waqar29 View Post
    Hope monday will be in your favor ...and i will get my car most probably on monday or tuesday
    Thanks Sir :-)
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •