Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 126
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Got my new GLi with updated features - MQS

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Cool Got my GLi (Laila)- Updated features - MQS

    Hey guys,
    IMC delivered us gli 1.3MT this week MashaAllah.
    One good thing to share is that Rawal motors is using wax n wash shampoo for the first cleaning of the car (and not some detergent). It was surprising but i saw it myself at their service station so no more swirls after delivery.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Yes. agreed.
    But explain this 'superficial' term.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    Agreed.
    The medium silver was a bit dark and it had depth. This new silver seems so superficial and light.
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    speedster_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,447
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mansoor_qadir View Post
    Yes. agreed.
    But explain this 'superficial' term.
    Park your car in direct sunlight and you will know
    It lacks depth.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

  4. #43
    PakWheeler Follow
    IceCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mansoor_qadir View Post
    I will review it in detail InshaAllah. So far its so good.
    Now gli surely is a good buy in category of mid-range sedans after immobilizer.
    Whether its a good buy or not is debatable however one thing is for sure that this is certainly choor bazari on Indus motor's part. First they strip things which are otherwise considered standard all over the world and latter when they see that the demand is rising for these things as consumers are getting more and more aware and also theft is increasing, they add these things but also raise price so as not to affect their profits. In the end its the customer that has to bare the burden of these otherwise standard options.

    Anyway congrats on your purchase and all the best.

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    Park your car in direct sunlight and you will know
    It lacks depth.
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  6. #45
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Bro. tell me another company which doesn't strip off features in Pakistan. Standards are quite different here.
    I was driving a Dacia Sandero (Stepway) for last 3 months in Morocco. Its a hatchback and it had all the features which sadly, our top of the line cars don't have.
    That's how things are and we have to live here.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    Whether its a good buy or not is debatable however one thing is for sure that this is certainly choor bazari on Indus motor's part. First they strip things which are otherwise considered standard all over the world and latter when they see that the demand is rising for these things as consumers are getting more and more aware and also theft is increasing, they add these things but also raise price so as not to affect their profits. In the end its the customer that has to bare the burden of these otherwise standard options.

    Anyway congrats on your purchase and all the best.
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  7. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    IceCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mansoor_qadir View Post
    Bro. tell me another company which doesn't strip off features in Pakistan. Standards are quite different here.
    I was driving a Dacia Sandero (Stepway) for last 3 months in Morocco. Its a hatchback and it had all the features which sadly, our top of the line cars don't have.
    That's how things are and we have to live here.
    Yes no doubt not just Indus but Atlas and Suzuki have similar chor baazari in case of Suzuki even more considering we still have cultus and mehran to drive. My point was its a sad state of affairs everywhere in Pakistan.

  8. #47
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    memad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,503
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Pak Suzuki offered Liana whose base variant carried better fearures then todays Corolla but we never deserved it.

    It has tracker, better spec engine, best suspension in its class and even an HVAC duct for the rear passengers (below front seat)and much more with a price 0.4 million less than Corolla. But we really not deserved it and put it in the trash branding it as a flop.

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    But they forgot better support from the back-end.....plus our mechanics they ruined it repo..
    Quote Originally Posted by memad View Post
    Pak Suzuki offered Liana whose base variant carried better fearures then todays Corolla but we never deserved it.

    It has tracker, better spec engine, best suspension in its class and even an HVAC duct for the rear passengers (below front seat)and much more with a price 0.4 million less than Corolla. But we really not deserved it and put it in the trash branding it as a flop.
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  10. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,658
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Got my new GLi with updated features - MQS

    I myself bought a zero meter Liana in 2006. To be honest it was a wonderful car. Just too good. Better to drive than City 2004 at that time and sane betterment compared to 1.3 GLi of that time. That Liana served me well for 160,000km that too in the hands of dozens of drivers that kept changing in 6 years with the last one who killed my Liana in 2012 by hitting it on a tree so bad that the car was stuck high above the ground on the tree. And the safety of the body and shell was such an amazing thing that he literally was walking after the accident. Only a few minor bruises. The passenger shell was absolutely fine but front half had smashed and absorbed all the impact of the hit.
    Nothing wrong after the front fenders and not a single minor dislocation of pillars. I was extraordinarily impressed. Truely what a good passenger shall should act like. But the damage to front was enough to kill the car.


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,658
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Another example of how Liana can keep the passenger shell safe. Look at the impact and damage to the front and check the pillars/windscreenName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464380191.041141.jpg
Views: 861
Size:  95.8 KB


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

  12. #51
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,658
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464380393.625630.jpg
Views: 888
Size:  84.4 KB
    Even this horrible rear hit has absorbed and folded in the crumple zone leaving passenger area, rear doors perfectly fine.
    And this is more or less the same reaction my car was like after it hit the front into a tree and then almost climbed itName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1464380507.933161.jpg
Views: 897
Size:  97.2 KB



    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,658
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    @poster, sorry bro for bombardment of off topic vehicle. But the topic arose. My apologies for taking part in such discussion


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

  14. #53
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarkhan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    2,312
    Follows
    6
    Following
    8
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    @poster, sorry bro for bombardment of off topic vehicle. But the topic arose. My apologies for taking part in such discussion


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
    Owned a 2006 LXi back in 2009 and I just loved it.The A/C was damn chilling.I even tried 185kmph on that.
    Currently having a Baleno JXL.These cars are not even near to corollas.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Just Do It Your Self!!!!!

  15. #54
    PakWheeler Follow
    taseensoomro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    masha'Allah, beautiful ride got the same, drive safe & enjoy.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  16. #55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Thanks bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by jawwad10 View Post
    Mubarikzzz///
    Quote Originally Posted by taseensoomro View Post
    masha'Allah, beautiful ride got the same, drive safe & enjoy.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  17. #56
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    No bro its ok.
    Liana was a good car, but unfortunately got defamed.
    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    @poster, sorry bro for bombardment of off topic vehicle. But the topic arose. My apologies for taking part in such discussion


    Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  18. #57
    PakWheeler Follow
    wrangler79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarkhan1 View Post
    Owned a 2006 LXi back in 2009 and I just loved it.The A/C was damn chilling.I even tried 185kmph on that.
    Currently having a Baleno JXL.These cars are not even near to corollas.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    I am sorry for not understanding, by saying that Baleno and Liana are not even near to Corolla, you mean to say that the cars you just mentioned are better than Corolla?

  19. #58
    PakWheeler Follow
    Imtiazmughal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    al-Jubayl
    Age
    37
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MashaAllah. congratulations.

  20. #59
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarkhan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    2,312
    Follows
    6
    Following
    8
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrangler79 View Post
    I am sorry for not understanding, by saying that Baleno and Liana are not even near to Corolla, you mean to say that the cars you just mentioned are better than Corolla?
    aap ki tasali k lye corolla is better
    Just Do It Your Self!!!!!

  21. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Thanku Imtiaz sahb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiazmughal View Post
    MashaAllah. congratulations.
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •