Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore.

Recently I got my Honda civic exi 2006 complete right side, diki and both bumpers from Latif Motors in Johar Town. They have got a very experienced and professional team. They paint the cars in a temperature controlled and dust free environment inside latest Italian paint booth for a unmatched finish. They did a great job fully satisfied. Their rates are very reasonable Rs 3000 for one piece and further reduced to Rs 2500 if piece is more than one. Complete car paint is for Rs 40000 to 50000 approximately. I paid Rs 15000 for 7 pieces. I was charged less as my car condition was very good, in other words it was not accident-ed. Contact number is Latif Motors Johar town near Allah Ho chowk 03218449330. I have a very good experience with them so I wish that others also get the best with reasonable price.
    Regards,
    Engineer Khawaja Jodat
    Wapda Town,
    Lahore.

Attached Images Attached Images     

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great. Keep them coming brother. Very helpful.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Paint Johar Town Latif Motors - Highly Dissapointed

Okay guys here are the final results, apologies for the delay as i have been very busy lately. Nevertheless here is my review along with the pictures:

1. Like i said earlier getting your car painted from these guys is not a walk in the park. It took me 3-4 days to get my stuff painted and then a complete compound/polish for the car.
    2. If you are getting your entire car painted may be its okay to get painted from them but to be honest considering the cost they charged me its better that you rather go to Honda Point Air port road.
    3. The paint matching is also not up to the mark i would actually rate it 7/10 as the bumpers are more towards the blueish side then the actual color of my car. These pictures were taken in sunlight so the difference looks a lot lesser. Will post some pics in shadow as well to show clear difference in the color matching.
    4. They definitely need a better denter who knows his work. There are a lot of imperfections and unprofessional work done in different areas.
    5. All these pictures are HD pictures and you can zoom in to see it for your self the issues in my paint job.
    6. If you look closely they probably mixed a bit of white paint to match it with the color of my car as initially it was a lot darker and when you mix non dupont paint with dupont then you get what i got.
    7. It up to you after looking into the pictures and you can decide it for yourself but if i ever had to get a paint job again its definitely not from these guys.

Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720153Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720154Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720155Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720156Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720157Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720158Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720159Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720160Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720161Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720162Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720163Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720164Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720165Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720166Best denter and painter in Johar Town Lahore -1720168

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A Comprehensive review...
    0nly Dead Fish go With The Flow....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for the detailed review.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for review omair. thats certainly not good work. i have a question. they charges you 2500 per piece. did it included paint price as well or its separate?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It was 2500 per piece for the bumpers - Front bumper and back bumper (Rs. 2500 x 2 = Rs. 5000)
    Furthermore he demanded Rs. 3500 for the trunk (Digi) which i had to bargain with him to reduce to Rs. 3000.
    Total expense = Rs. 8000/.
    Total expense of Rs. 8000 includes the price of the paint, and the compound/polish which he did to the parts painted by him. Hope it is clear now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List