Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Oblivion - New Altis Grande CVTi - June 19

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Oblivion - New Altis Grande CVTi - June 19

    Finally got my Altis Grande CVTi delivered on Saturday and changed the tyres the same day. So far loving this beauty and
    i must say Toyota has really evolved. The drive is simply amazing.

    Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693498Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693499Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693500Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693501Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693502

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    PlayMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats.....👍

    Sent from my LG-H818 using PW Forums mobile app

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    Abdullah_Xia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MA SHAA ALLAH bro i'm also thinking to buy grande cvti

    Dr.Abdullah Zia

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    399.ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Swat
    Age
    19
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
    MA SHAA ALLAH bro i'm also thinking to buy grande cvti

    Dr.Abdullah Zia
    Sir don't mind but civic x thread pa tho kah rahe thy bas 1.5 T he longa ab grande pa a Gaye.
    At present time you are the most confused person on pakwheels May Allah help you out of this


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    Abdullah_Xia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 399.ak View Post
    Sir don't mind but civic x thread pa tho kah rahe thy bas 1.5 T he longa ab grande pa a Gaye.
    At present time you are the most confused person on pakwheels May Allah help you out of this


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    You are right im the most confused person right now! Planing to do Istekhara for car now

    Dr.Abdullah Zia

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,306
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
    You are right im the most confused person right now! Planing to do Istekhara for car now

    Dr.Abdullah Zia
    Istakhara will truly help IA.

    In case you want the top of the line variant at competitive price go for grande. incase u can live with other variants opt for civic 10 hardtop 1.8 CVT (it wont be bad either).

    just my 2 cents. best of luck with your new ride. .

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,306
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    which tyres and for how much? how much did ur old tyres were adjusted?

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Abdullah_Xia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks 😊 @Thinking

    Dr.Abdullah Zia

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have 3 honda civics currently and we are using civic since 2000 this is the first toyota in the house. Yes civic has its own class but i have noticed this particular car is awesome on our roads. Suspension is great. We are getting a new one by Dec or Jan.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    399.ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Swat
    Age
    19
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    I have 3 honda civics currently and we are using civic since 2000 this is the first toyota in the house. Yes civic has its own class but i have noticed this particular car is awesome on our roads. Suspension is great. We are getting a new one by Dec or Jan.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
    Mubarak sir
    Planning on any upgrades?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammdasim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
    MA SHAA ALLAH bro i'm also thinking to buy grande cvti

    Dr.Abdullah Zia
    Dr. Sb make your mind civic x 1.5T idea dropped? Why?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    AmeerUsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Looks great Masha Allah. Congrats.

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    AmeerUsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    BTW, looks as if this thread is dedicated to Dr. Sb.

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Finally got my Altis Grande CVTi delivered on Saturday and changed the tyres the same day. So far loving this beauty and
    i must say Toyota has really evolved. The drive is simply amazing.

    Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693498Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693499Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693500Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693501Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693502


    MashAllah, many congrats. Allah naseeb karay.

    Dr.Sb you won't get leather seats and navigation in a 26 lacs civic
    For 1.5T high octane fuel is mandatory. Make your choice wisely.

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Finally got my Altis Grande CVTi delivered on Saturday and changed the tyres the same day. So far loving this beauty and
    i must say Toyota has really evolved. The drive is simply amazing.

    Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693498Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693499Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693500Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693501Oblivion  New Altis Grande CVTi  June 19 -1693502
    Bohat bohat mubarek hoo. mashAllah beauty.
    Kindly review it and what upgrades have you planned?

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 399.ak View Post
    Mubarak sir
    Planning on any upgrades?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Airpress is one, Scuff plates is another. Wont ticker much with the original car much. Tyres already changed. Now hoping to register before 1st as new rates are effective from 1st July.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank you everyone 😀

    Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Airpress is one, Scuff plates is another. Wont ticker much with the original car much. Tyres already changed. Now hoping to register before 1st as new rates are effective from 1st July.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
    horn change should be must. Nobody listens to Toyota OEM horn. It's so sweet for corolla

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    horn change should be must. Nobody listens to Toyota OEM horn. It's so sweet for corolla
    I have got a good response from public so far

    Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Install bosch ec-9 or Denso Power tone and you will see the difference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •