Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Which tyres for 2016 Corolla (Prelli, Yokohama or Dunlop)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Which tyres for 2016 Corolla (Prelli, Yokohama or Dunlop)

Hi,
    I want to change tyre on my new corolla from 195 65 r15 to 205 in same 15" rim size. Please advise which ones to buy, why, for how much and from where.
    Prelli
    Yokohama
    Dunlop?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snakelegnd View Post
    Im not against import just saying that smuggled ones are cheap. I have been to Germany where i was told that to lower the shipment cost by placing more tyres in one. And pack as much as they could in one container to save space and all tyres there were unpacked no wrapping around them. They are shipped there in stacked form as well. They put in their shelves in unwrapped form. Doesnt make them smuggled. They have that machine in the last video u posted to disassemble them not the desi style technique.

One dealer in one city monopolize the price as there is no competition. No bargain on that particular brand. Thats one of the main issue of these off the market brands.

Maybe im wrong but i dont side with one particular brand and call it the best.

#YOLO but safety first.

Maxxis is not off the market brand. First you need to correct that. Tires can not be imported while being inserted into one another. There is no way to verify what is in which tire unless you dismantle them completely and which importer would want his entire container to be emptied on the port and then filled again ? Absolutely bonkers. Not a single tire producer in the world chooses this method to ship tires and you can cross check with anyone. Only used tires and tires meant for smuggling are doubled or trippled.

I wasn't taking sides from the very start. I was just correcting the information you were posting online without verifying the facts. Just saying brother disinformation causes great losses to tax paying companies who work day and night to earn a living genuinely.

80% of the tire smuggled has a tempered date and receives plenty of sunshine. Can that tire be reliable ?

It is a proven fact that Maxxis is worlds 9th largest producer and there is no denying that, calling it off market or comparing it with brands like Nexen will bring no fruit.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahirrmughal View Post
    Maxxis is not off the market brand. First you need to correct that. Tires can not be imported while being inserted into one another. There is no way to verify what is in which tire unless you dismantle them completely and which importer would want his entire container to be emptied on the port and then filled again ? Absolutely bonkers. Not a single tire producer in the world chooses this method to ship tires and you can cross check with anyone. Only used tires and tires meant for smuggling are doubled or trippled.

I wasn't taking sides from the very start. I was just correcting the information you were posting online without verifying the facts. Just saying brother disinformation causes great losses to tax paying companies who work day and night to earn a living genuinely.

80% of the tire smuggled has a tempered date and receives plenty of sunshine. Can that tire be reliable ?

It is a proven fact that Maxxis is worlds 9th largest producer and there is no denying that, calling it off market or comparing it with brands like Nexen will bring no fruit.
    There is only one dealer of Maxxis in Twin cities. Non other have this brand. So thats called off the market brand. No tyre shop in Isb i have been to have this brand. So i dont want to bound myself to one shop which is 30 min far away from the nearest tyre shops which have all other brands available. And in a better price range. Its the 9th largest in the world but i would recommend to buy from the top 5 largest ones which i can buy from anywhere not bounded to one shop in my city.

#YOLO but safety first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List