Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By t-link
  • 1 Post By hassantahir2
  • 1 Post By hassantahir2
  • 1 Post By turbo_charge
  • 1 Post By hassantahir2
  • 1 Post By hassantahir2
  • 1 Post By hassantahir2

Thread: HiOctane fuel in faislabad

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default HiOctane fuel in faislabad

    Guys ... please suggest a trusted place where from i can get good quality hi octane fuel in faislabad..... will b thankfull to you alls

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    t-link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Total Pump (Previous Caltex) Opposite to board office jail Road.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t-link View Post
    Total Pump (Previous Caltex) Opposite to board office jail Road.
    I want to know that .... why these people can't give us this fuel with out car or bike.. they don't want to give me in botal ... or ceen etc .what is the reason behind it .... is it pure ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Try PSO D-Ground.. They also have HI-Octane.
    BTW what you want to do with that.!!

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    Try PSO D-Ground.. They also have HI-Octane.
    BTW what you want to do with that.!!

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Mw ny 125 me patrol k sath mox kr k dala krna ha ... is it good ?????

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Mw ny 125 me patrol k sath mox kr k dala krna ha ... is it good ?????

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    125 me mix karnay ka koi faida nahi ho ga waisay aap ko iss k engine ka compression itna zyada nahi ha.
    Lekin agar phir b experiment karna chahtay hain to PSO D-Ground se mil jata ha.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    125 me mix karnay ka koi faida nahi ho ga waisay aap ko iss k engine ka compression itna zyada nahi ha.
    Lekin agar phir b experiment karna chahtay hain to PSO D-Ground se mil jata ha.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Hmmm ... me ny suna tha k ic ko mix kr dn to carban wegra bht kam ata ha ..... ???

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    turbo_charge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,473
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Bike lyjao wo dal daingy.. they should not have any issue with that

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    slow n steady wins the race..

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Hmmm ... me ny suna tha k ic ko mix kr dn to carban wegra bht kam ata ha ..... ???

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    In case of that CG has a less compression engine so it could be bad for your engine aur maybe carbon amount will increase instead of decreasing.
    HI-Octane is usually for high performance/compression engines.

    If you want to do then do a experiment personally and get some conclusion about using it.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    In case of that CG has a less compression engine so it could be bad for your engine aur maybe carbon amount will increase instead of decreasing.
    HI-Octane is usually for high performance/compression engines.

    If you want to do then do a experiment personally and get some conclusion about using it.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Ap ny experience kia hua ha ? Bcz agr nuqsan ho ga to me ye ni krun ga ...me to just buke care k metter me use krna chah ra tha .....

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Ap ny experience kia hua ha ? Bcz agr nuqsan ho ga to me ye ni krun ga ...me to just buke care k metter me use krna chah ra tha .....

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    Jab meray pass CG tha tbb mainay use kia tha lekin koi faraq nahi parta...

    Mainay 60:40 Normal:HI-Octane use kia tha lekin exhaust me carbon zyada ho gai thi.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    Jab meray pass CG tha tbb mainay use kia tha lekin koi faraq nahi parta...

    Mainay 60:40 Normal:HI-Octane use kia tha lekin exhaust me carbon zyada ho gai thi.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Hmmm .... ok bro thanx for give me info ..... then suggest me good patrol pump for normal fuel ??? Which pump have clean and pure fuel ....

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Hmmm .... ok bro thanx for give me info ..... then suggest me good patrol pump for normal fuel ??? Which pump have clean and pure fuel ....

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    Based on my experience fuel from Shell petrol pumps used to give me maximum mileage after that total used to be good but now fuel from total isn't that good and almost all the PSO pumps in Faisalabad are rip off's try to stay away from PSO.
    My personal favorite is Shell.! 😊

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •