Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By makhdoom123
  • 1 Post By saadanimran

Thread: Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    candid.stunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job

    Hi experts,

    Need your advise I just got accident with bike today and got these Scratches on my door. Is there anyway to remove these Scratches without painting the whole door. I have done rubbing but it's not work. Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 87ebd4d09e569594c067aea3e5183260Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 68249e61f8f182c620ad566385a221edCan these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 1f0a8df7a085fa1539193bb972f98b98

    looking forward for your advise
    Thanks in advance!

    Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    zee5han's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    You can have kalam applied to reduce the effect ...

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    candid.stunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    is there any other way like buffing or any other stuff or any expert in Karachi who can deal with this?

    Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    javalogix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candid.stunt View Post
    Hi experts,

    Need your advise I just got accident with bike today and got these Scratches on my door. Is there anyway to remove these Scratches without painting the whole door. I have done rubbing but it's not work. Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 87ebd4d09e569594c067aea3e5183260Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 68249e61f8f182c620ad566385a221edCan these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 1f0a8df7a085fa1539193bb972f98b98

    looking forward for your advise
    Thanks in advance!

    Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app
    Bro use Turtle Wax Scratch Repair Kit.

    https://www.turtlewax.com/shop/produ...tch-repair-kit

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    candid.stunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is there any professional in Karachi who can fix this?

    Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    taseensoomro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candid.stunt View Post
    Is there any professional in Karachi who can fix this?

    Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app
    Search detail pro on Fb

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsamivirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    18
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Go for detailing and compound, hope so it minimizes the effect and if not so, go for kalam. These arent so big to be repainted....

    Sent from my SM-G900F using PW Forums mobile app
    GLi 2010, XLi 2014, Swift 2011, Cultus 2007 & 2009. (ASK ANYTHING ABOUT THEM)

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    shani4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    looks like its dent and scratch is upto primer , check it by your nail if scratch is only in clear coat than wax or clear coat pen works

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    candid.stunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys finally done with the scratches its really not visible now workshop in defense did the great job Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 5f65d15665c6caee98b8c9c6118ff880Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - eacc7e553ad9741337f495dd2c9acf96Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - ac5e610a297194babf2e3f0e8e5a00b3Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 4cf6396abc33cc27b1942db65d0a1f50Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 2b912b78dd7133e02fc66dd71f2c7b1bCan these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 74a8081d094873d0c7f61795a2a374ac

    Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    makhdoom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,117
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just get it compounded , hopefully it will minimize them by 50% , there is no need to get it repainted for these small scratches.
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

  11. #11
    Newbie Follow
    saadanimran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candid.stunt View Post
    Guys finally done with the scratches its really not visible now workshop in defense did the great job Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 5f65d15665c6caee98b8c9c6118ff880Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - eacc7e553ad9741337f495dd2c9acf96Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - ac5e610a297194babf2e3f0e8e5a00b3Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 4cf6396abc33cc27b1942db65d0a1f50Can these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 2b912b78dd7133e02fc66dd71f2c7b1bCan these Scratches on my new corolla be fixed without full paint job - 74a8081d094873d0c7f61795a2a374ac

    Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app
    which workshop?

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    candid.stunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadanimran View Post
    which workshop?
    its in defense phase 7 extension didn't remember the name of workshop but its opposite to shaukat khanum hospital khayaban saadi.. the guy Wilson really did the fantastic job I was almost convinced to re paint my door but now its really not needed!

    Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •