My car which was running like Ferrari six months back, now has lost its acceleration. I don't know why! Everything seems fine except I find engine oil in air cleaner box through crankcase hose (Before six months there was no oil in air cleaner box).
Some information might help to resolve the issue:
1. I find Engine oil in AirCleaner box from crankcase hose. (AirCleaner box was always clean before six months)
2. Engine oil is not overfilled.
3. I've already replaced PCV valve, clutch discs & pressure plates, spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter but no luck.
4. Car still starts fine in both winter & summer seasons.
5. No black, blue or white smoke from exhaust.
6. Valve clearance is set on 0.20mm at intake & exhaust.
7. Distributor is set on fully retarded position. (I myself tried to advance it little bit, which helped somehow but after using on petrol, it caused some kind of detonation when I switch it off, engine doesn't stop, something hits the engine block with any tack hammer!! thats why I reverted back distributor's position)
8. No pinging, No hesitation, No rough idle.
9. I removed breather hose from AirCleaner box and took car for run but performance didn't improve.
Car looks and run fine but it has no acceleration as it had before, simply it has lost its charm which I want to bring back...
(Fun Part: I used to beat 3C's with this engine on highway but now I use to keep looking at Kha Chara cars like Mehran leaving me behind easily . Isn't this insulting, cars like mehran (Saabun Dani's) beats corolla )
Thanks in advance.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad