Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 out of 1 bulb in my AC Console knob is working, any idea what is the problem?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 3 out of 1 bulb in my AC Console knob is working, any idea what is the problem?

3 out of 1 bulb in my AC Console knob is working, any idea what is the problem? - PASKU632389 b24e69

In fan and thermostat only bulb work when i hit the console hard and then i bump comes they again go off.They work sometime and sometime not...I want to replace bulbs from where i will get them...LED ones.

Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes i have the solution of this coz my car whole of this were not working i did alteration my self. i chnged all the bulbs to the LED and it looks owsam, no need to worry, is k behaind main bareek sa 1 jeck laga ho ga us ko kisi tester sy twist kro to open ho jaey ga, phr bazar main kisi b auto decorator sy machar(mosquito) size LED yeh name hai bulb ka ly ke aram sy usy holder sy bahir nikal lo than knob ka jeck main laga do but + & - dekh k lagana warna on nahi ho aur side change kr lyna. fit chaly gi.

2nd option hai yeh consol ly jao sadar gawal mandi main wahan mujy namm nahi yaad 1 he palaza hai main market main jahan sirf car fuse, wiring, and yeh bulb jitny kaho kabuli mil jain gy.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List