I recieved my new Altis 1.6 (automatic) from my office last week. As soon as I started using it, I decided to upgrade a few very necessary things (some I've already changed and some I'd love your opinions on it:
1. Tyres and Rims. I now have 17in alloys with 215 55 R17s.
2. Back (Tail) Lights. Went for the Audi/BMW styled ones.
3. Side mirrors. Went for retractable to be able to park in narrow spaces.
4. Head lamps are too weak for me. Any suggestions?
5. The stereo sound isn't good. I've decided to keep the Entertainment system but upgrade the speakers with amp and preamp.
6. I decided to go for the customised leather seats (covers?).
AND HERE's the MOST important issue I face:
7. The Seating position is awkward. I need the adjustment that comes with higher-tier cars like Grande, Prius etc. So I have decided to buy the driver's seat of Grande from Indus Motors (as it is not available anywhere else). Any help in this point will be highly appreciated.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad