3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota 11 Gen Dash Rattle Fix

Dear All, Though I am not an expert but I have tried to put much information as possible in order to fix Toyota Dash Rattle issues mostly in 11 gen Corolla users are facing.
    I have googled a lot in searching for this issue and came to know its not only specifically with PKDM cards but also outside Pakistan. I have collected many fixes reports related to Dash rattle and going to present here so that victims of 11 Gen could have benefit from this information.
    I request all users to share their experience also and insert their valuable comments in order to make this thread more useful to owners of 11 Gen having dash rattle problems.

I had issue with silver trim , whenever I drive on cat eyes or something like that rattle arrives , I have taken this issue to dealers for several times but after few days rattling again started?
    Toyota 11 Gen Dash Rattle Fix -1723802Toyota 11 Gen Dash Rattle Fix -1723803

If you tap the dash and hear a rattle it could be the white clips used to hold, defroster vent and other dash pieces, they are vary prone to rattling. To actually silence them, you need to apply something that will stop them from moving and clacking.
    Finally fixed my dash rattle - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum
    Dash Pad Rattles
    Please watch these videos?..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqiCEFr62pI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uLMKOiP9N8

Best wishes & Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am desperate for a solution to this myself. Does anyone think Toyota Islamabad Motors will be able to fix this issue? I can't stand driving the car while I can hear that ridiculous rattle/vibration. Anyone?
    Time is an asset, how you gonna spend it? The way you handle yours will be well documented. [In vino veritas]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nihilist View Post
    I am desperate for a solution to this myself. Does anyone think Toyota Islamabad Motors will be able to fix this issue? I can't stand driving the car while I can hear that ridiculous rattle/vibration. Anyone?
    Dear read above information and do it your self, try to find out 3m Squeak reduction tape and apply on all clips.... i have tried but couldnt find in Multan...if it is is Isb then please let me know also..... Just find out local good car electric guy and with the help of him repeat the above procedure ...in my case i have shown you that was silver trim ..i dont know about in your case ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Send me the pics of your effected area please ...will guide you accordingly ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will. But I thought you said that the rattle/vibration starts again after a few days...Also, did you take your car to Toyota workshop? If so, what did they say?
    Time is an asset, how you gonna spend it? The way you handle yours will be well documented. [In vino veritas]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will. But I thought you said that the rattle/vibration starts again after a few days...Also, did you take your car to Toyota workshop? If so, what did they say?
    I said rattle started again when dealer has fixed ..... after i have done above procedure its good now no more rattles ..... i dont think so they will able to fix it ...you just go through the above information ....u will do it by your self ..... also try to find 3m squeak reduction tape it will help alot.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by navidhashmi View Post
    I said rattle started again when dealer has fixed ..... after i have done above procedure its good now no more rattles ..... i dont think so they will able to fix it ...you just go through the above information ....u will do it by your self ..... also try to find 3m squeak reduction tape it will help alot.
    How did you open the panels yourself? Do you have a kit or something?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How did you open the panels yourself? Do you have a kit or something?
    It's so easy to avoid marks U need hard plastic material , I have used plastic spoon to open them .... several times I took it to dealers so I knew how to open them ... watch some videos on you tube u will come to know

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List