2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default CITY 1.5L STEERMATIC vs COROLLA 1.8 VVti AUTOMATIC

Now, I m going to put a thread which may results some harm to TOYOTA LOVERS.

Just compare the
    FEATURES
    of HONDA CITY 1.5L VTEC STEERMATIC & TOYOTA COROLLA 1.8L VVTi ALTIS AUTOMATIC once.

I know ALTIS belongs to upper category from STEERMATIC.

But just consider once. I will assure u it will be real SHOCK to hear the TRUTH.

First PRICE :

The PRICE of HONDA CITY 1.5L VTEC STEERMATIC is Rs. 985,000.

AND

The PRICE of TOYOTA COROLLA 1.8L VVTi ALTIS AUTOMATIC is Rs. 1,309,000

This represents the price difference is 3.24 LACKS.

But still CITY STEERMATIC has got some PLUS POINTS where ALTIS simply LACKS.

I will continue it...

The UPPER HAND of ALTIS is its 134 HP and CITY STEERMATIC has got 110 HP and ALTIS has got AIR BAGS aswell.

But first I would like to hear some comments of TOYOTA LOVERS & HONDA LOVERS.

If any body knows more + points of ALTIS AUTOMATIC over the CITY STEERMATIC then he can simply post and compare it with STEERMATIC aswell.

And please remain this THREAD CLEAN & compare only features of these 2 CARS.

Whats so special about 1.8 VVti ALTIS AUTOMATIC???

Prove this statement.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think this is the insecurity and inferiority complex of some honda owners that lead them to this kind of attitude. Toyota is the most popular car in pakistan and also in the world. There sales are a proof of it.Now to undermine this fact some honda owners do this kind of things. And came up with lame excuses like brake sucks and those who buy corollas dont have knowledge blaw blaw. If you have honda enjoy your ride and let others enjoy what they have and dont do such childish acts. Toyota bashing has become a habit of honda owners but despite all these things toyota is still at top. and Honda is going in lose. They have suffered 12.4 millon lose last year and these are the figures by honda itself. so just take a chill pill and enjoy what you had instead of trying to prove to others that what you have is best and what they have is useless.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam

I find this discussion to be getting to that typical Toyota Honda war in which everyone is trying to justify their purchase. Beleive me you will not get any benefit from your car manufacturers for this hue that you make here to defend them.

@shani248, I own a Honda but you will find me counting the goods of Altis aswell so please come out of that shell of Honda owner and Toyota owner. And also I found you quite defensive in your case too.

The class of cars that we usually own and discuss here are not the ones in which you get all the goodies with few or no problems. Its ones preference what he likes more and it always varies from person to person. So one should realize this fact and should enjoy what he likes and shouldn't critisize others choice.
    Pakistan Zindabad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@hsnmz
    Agreed and i appriciate your attitude. owning a car does not means that you are bound to portray it as the worlds best car and other cars as the worst car. this topic has been discussed several time and each time it is ended in bashing. Instead of proving there point by logic and facts and figures people indulge themselves in bashing and start giving some stupid and very illogical comments.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam

I would also add that the assembling quality of local cars has deteriorated drastically over the last few years. I never heard any squeeking or ticking sounds in the old Honda or Toyota models, but the models that are available now start squeeking and ticking very soon. These cars are meant for urban use only and as you go on a cross country ride on these, you will start hearing all sorts of sounds from these.

Being a steermatic owner, so far the problem i discussed above is the only problem that i found in this car i.e. quality parts but bad assembling. though the sound that I hear from my car's dashboard is quite ignorable but sometimes it become a bit annoying too. But thats how it is and I am not too concerned about it.

My bro owns a Gli and I often find him complaining about its braking and handling, but again thats how it is now. the kind of customer care that is practiced in our country there is only one option "Take it OR Leave it".
    Pakistan Zindabad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

shani: bro u just can't dig the fact that honda is alwayz ahead of technology as compared to toyota. U know very well in pakistan people go for just resale and for a typical buyer he will not have the fancy knowledge like Uwhen buying a rolla ..... it will always b like "rolla tay rolla ay"

But in Pak, people with tons of money and little knowledge about what they are riding will go for rolla coz for a typical buyer "since by chaha's mamma's nanna's dadda's " got a rolla so i will buy that too.

Does anyone see ANY logic in these posts ? what are they trying to tell toyota owners ? Or rather trying to classify them as a certain group. It's annoying and down right insulting.

@Nfs_most_wanted

I Agree with yer comments 100% dude

@hsnmz

oh bhai i had no problem with yer hondas and stuff. Infact i like the old civic design alot. The problem here is people acting really childish and creating topics and posts trying to compare them both for no particular reason ! Maybe they have too much spare time on their hands ? i mean just look at the whole starting post in this topic ?

Prove this statement.

Sounds like he's pretty pissed off at why toyota even introduced the altis ? just compariing it to the city steermatic shows he's just tryin to diss the altis ? and his conclusion being since the city has steermatic it's better than altis ?? what sort of logic is this ??

I think city is a good car in it's price range. I think people might prefer other cars too and that's their choice. I choose the altis and i'd like people to not go around telling me where i went wrong or what i should've done cause i did'nt ask for it. All that Posts like these really do is insult the intelligence of toyota owners. This topic isn't a discussion its just a topic created to diss toyota owners.
    Minor bun engine made Benny Lava...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok bros chill out, this thread is turning ugly, i guess we all need to relax .sorry to anyone who got offended by my posts.....
    Hail to the King Baeeeebay!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now there u go. TYPICAL PAKISTANI ACTION.

I think i hit some thing very hard to TOYOTA LOVERS.

I was just expecting this from TOYOTA LOVERS, instead of appreciating this they r constantly trying to defend COROLLA.

Even COROLLA lovers better know that COROLLA is far behind from its DIRECT RIVALS. But i can't understand that they r willing to praise COROLLA in every condition.

I know i took the side of HONDA but with very LOGICAL REASONS.

Ok. I m now putting the names of direct RIVALS of COROLLA in PAKISTAN.

Most of them r 1.6L but place at the same category as 1.8L

CHEVY OPTRA, NISSAN SUNNY, MITSUBISHI LANCER & HONDA CiViC r considered as the DIRECT RIVAL of COROLLA in PAKISTAN. Agreed ???

Now all these CARS has the OPTION OF SUNROOF. Does COROLLA ALTIS hav it ???

Where does COROLLA stands then ???

People buy COROLLA only for its NAME but in FEATURE DEPARTMENT it is FAR BEHIND from its direct RIVAL.

Just think about it only once.

Technically speaking current COROLLA ALTIS in PAKISTAN is below its DIRECT RIVALS and needs to be compete with the INDIRECT RIVALS like STEERMATIC. HONESTLY SPEAKING too.

@shani248

I used the word TOY instead of FEATURE and u r going towards ur CHILDHOOD ???

And also
    SALES to MEHRAN ki bhi ho rahe hai
    . What do u say about it ???

As PALAY KHAN wrote the statement which is VERY TRUE in PAKISTAN only (unfortunatey)

so wats the big deal if city is gud r if VVTI is gud,,this is pakistan people still buy name not car!!!!

@zeeali

There r VALID REASONS. Look closely and honestly aswell.

@Nfs_most_wanted

I already mentioned at my title post and u don't require to repeat them. Just mention other features if u hav.

Popularity is another thing and FEATURE PACK is another.

Ur replies only represent ur LOVE about TOYOTA.

Ok all TOYOTA LOVERS, forget the BRANDS of these 2 CARS for some time and honestly reply that which one good VALUE of MONEY ???

And which one should be a GOOD BUY comparing to their specific CLASSES ???

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ppl tend to buy things off the market which r good value for money.

now mehran (as per the market trend) is a good value of money (say), now if we have higher sales of either of the subject cars (steermatic / Altis) then we can "DEDUCE" that its a good value of money.

P.S. please dont consider the features like sunroof. (i dont give a $&$%£# to sunroof). A scale should be setup based on handling, maintainenace, resale, and some salient features.
    though Honda guys are innovative introducing gear shifting button (electronic way of shifting gears rather than to have a conventional lever arrangement) but I am very much doubted they would have copied it from somewhere. We can say that Altis manufactures didnt realise of this on the first place perrhaps they were working on some other big project.

In last, I would also like to add my part of the opinion. I dislike Altis / Corolla becuz of it gigantic appearance. It rather looks like a truck than a saloon. However, for the Civic / City, they are still regarded as an elite saloon / family car.

Thanks for your patience.
    Please don't make misuse of FONT Styling / Colors ... (shows your instincts)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@uetian98

I only described the SUNROOF factor.

But may be there r other FACTORS too regarding with FEATUREs where COROLLA needs some serious improvement.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well I was trying to find a real time comparison made somewhere on web b/w the subject rides ...

however I found this ...
    Worth mentioning.

its a comparison of HONDA Vs Toyota ...
    I think I dont have to explain "how to find the rating using those star things"

CITY 15L STEERMATIC vs COROLLA 18 VVti AUTOMATIC -697651

CITY 15L STEERMATIC vs COROLLA 18 VVti AUTOMATIC -697652

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lets talk about TOYOTA.
    I am not against TOYOTA its just the criticality of the discussion here. We have our top of the range Corolla worth around 1.4 m PKR.

lets compare it with American version. They have models (2007) as CE, S (Sports), LE. LE ranges from around 15 to 18 k US$ (max 1.0m PKR). Well we can debate on price difference here (around 400k PKR). But has anyone compare both the models.

I give you guys a change to look into the concern yourself. Go out and compare (click me)

Moreover... find the below attachment worthwhile.
    CITY 15L STEERMATIC vs COROLLA 18 VVti AUTOMATIC -697657

Now compare our version of Corolla with American one (dont forget this is CE model. do check LE model on www.toyota.com. secondly its under 14.4k US$)

CITY 15L STEERMATIC vs COROLLA 18 VVti AUTOMATIC -697658

CITY 15L STEERMATIC vs COROLLA 18 VVti AUTOMATIC -697659

I am much disappointed the way ppl have cross commented.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Plus .....
    Found this.... (572 replies ... would be hell of a discussion)
    Didn't have much time to go through. But you can visit this topic by visiting this. (details)

CITY 15L STEERMATIC vs COROLLA 18 VVti AUTOMATIC -697661

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Let me summarise some kewl comments ....
    (visit me)
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

1. My wife really liked the looks of the Corolla S - but we knew 50 feet into the test drive the Corolla was out - the sound it makes when you first take off - BRRrrrBRRrrrBRRrrr - it does quiet down once you get going - and since it is the top seller it must not bother most people - but that is why you need to go see for yourself.

2. We've been trying to decide between the Corolla LE, Mazda3i Sedan and the Civic EX (all equipped with a moonroof), and we ruled out the Corolla very early on because it does not have enough head-room. I'm 6 feet tall, and my head touches the ceiling in the Corolla even with the seat adjusted all the way down. In addition to that, the steering wheel is too far away when I adjust the seet for adequate leg-room.

3. The Civic did everything well but was not outstanding in any one area except for fuel economy. The other big advantage for the Civic was reliability and resale value.

4. I drove the Toyota and ruled it out - uncomfortable seating and that low end engine noise was enough to say "no" for me.

5. The Civic A/C has a recirculate button and about nine temp settings. I turns you car into a refrigerator on most days.

a)Seating: Honda's seats have the longest "pan" and are the only ones to almost reach to behind the knee. Materials are soft but supportive and position is comfortable. Mazda comes in second with a firm, supportive seat - but may be too firm for some on long trips. The telescoping steering wheel Toyota has the shortest seat and an awkward position, especially for a driver with long legs. Lack of a telescoping steering wheel makes for an uncomfortable reach.

b)Instrumentation: All three scored well here, but Mazda had an edge on variety of lighting options for conditions.

c)Noise: Mazda was the quietest on the road and had the least noise during acceleration and braking. Honda was almost as quiet on the road, but had more engine noise. Toyota had a lot of initial acceleration noise.

All three lacked decent arm rests for the driver's right arm.

Rear room was cramped in all three with Honda seeming the tightest and Mazda the most roomy - if a compact can ever seem roomy.

Toyota's trunk impressed as did Mazda's glove box.

Steering wheel mounted audio and cruise on the Mazda was a huge plus for ergonomics and safety.

Overall driving impressions: She like the Honda the best, but confesses to being somewhat biased as she's driven Hondas for the last 15 years. Mazda was the most fun to drive, but gas mileage wasn't as good as Honda. No love for the Corolla - even though the second car for the past 12 years has been a Corolla.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

there are many more on the web. I think I can deduce quite much out of these. (
    These replied were recored b/f CIVIC 2006

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@u4usman4u

If air bags abs brakes and more powerfull engine are not enough plus features then i think toyota should add some wings in it so that it can fly in the air and also they include some system that it can travel in the water like a speed boat. But even then i think you will not accpet that altis is better car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Nfs_Most_Wanted

usman4u isn't trying to prove whether altis is a good car or not. He's simply STATING city is a better car without any logic.

I was just expecting this from TOYOTA LOVERS, instead of appreciating this they r constantly trying to defend COROLLA.

Your're doing exactly what you're accusing others of.

@u4usman4u

Dude grow up a little and let me explain somethign to you. Everyone has a different mind for buying cars. Maybe sun roof and other stuff like that make YOU wanna buy a car more than another car but that's your personal preference. Keep it to yourself. Don't start comparing cars. Altis is a good value for money car in it's range. The 1.5 City VTEC is prolly a good value for money car in it's range too. There's no comparison. You're not making any point in this discussion besides the fact that Altis isn't a good car (or from what i've seen u're prolly totally against the toyota company) which in any case is yer right. The right to differ. No one is asking your opinion in this post for an altis. You, are going on some moral mission on telling people that the altis isn't a good car. We've seen your opinions (without facts i might add) and will decide whatever we want to.

You think i'm being defensive ? I'm just justifying the fact if altis is a good value for money car or not. For alot of people a sun roof or Steermatic isn't a necessity or their main priority. From what i've read it's prolly for you. Keep it to yourself don't start judging other people for what they buy or do. Keep yer discussion logical and straight instead of stating facts like ...

Even COROLLA lovers better know that COROLLA is far behind from its DIRECT RIVALS. But i can't understand that they r willing to praise COROLLA in every condition.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shani248
    my steermatic doing 14 local without ac n 17 in highway gt road without ac .

Im sure 200% i can beat ALTIS with my steermatic in race , coz altis hav 135 hp n city hav 110 . 7 speed will easily cover but over the 25hp gap ,

if any 1 having auto altis i wanna 2 compare as just a test (friendly )race .

thumbs for u4usman4u
    vtec roxx!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Prove this statement.

Im sure 200% i can beat ALTIS with my steermatic in race , coz altis hav 135 hp n city hav 110 . 7 speed will easily cover but over the 25hp gap

@RL589

I'm pretty sure you might be able to beat an altis, still doesn't prove anything does it ? do you think i'll be thinking.. mm.. i really need to buy a steermatic 1.5 city.. just in case i have a race with an altis and it might turn into a life and death situation ? Altis is good Value for money, not a good racing car.

Also could you please post yer mileage WITH Ac too ? nice average you got there

uiv
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all: iSDI is much more efficient than VVTi, VTEC, iVTEC or any other consumer class Automotive engine. It’s efficiency almost matches to the direct injection diesel engines’ & it does not waste any of the fuel.

We're not talking about personal opinions we're talkin about facts here. Altis has 4 Wheels Disc brakes with ABS where as City has 2 disc and 2 drum brakes WITHOUT ABS. What exactly are you saying here ? besides the typical "rolla peh gaya or corolla brakes are crap" stuff most of the people who actually have never driven an altis or don't know what ABS is talk about ?

Brother if you're comparing the braking mechanism, you must have to know that it is totally unbalanced in all Corollas. They've put larger disc rotors & smaller disc pads - moreover; the loosy ghossy suspension, uneven weight distribution throughout chassis, wider & higher body with lacking G-Force & all is enough to curse the whole braking system.
    4 wheels discs are almost useless without EBD - & ABS of Altis is worthless; the car doesn’t skid forward but side ways, yet - please try testing Civic’s ABS to compare.

I personally beleive that Steermatic, being auto transmission, can really give tough time to Altis automatic while racing.
    Which part of this sentence is actually proving that steermatic is actually better or worse (for that part) from the altis auto trans ?

Steermatic is CVT with virtual 7 speed computer controlled transmission. You cannot compare it with Automatic Torque converter in Altis. I’ve mentioned dozens of logical & technical reasons to answer ‘WHY’, many times in other topics.

What i'm trying to say here is in light accident conditions which are not that serious, city AND civic bodies tend to crumple more than corolla bodies. In high speed accidents Corolla Does employ the Crumple/crushable zone specifications u're talking about. It has air bags AND side impact beams which the city lacks (at least according to the honda.com.pk site)

If a car crashes, it accepts forces & keep them from reaching you. Though it’s not very good in light hits but in high speed or serious collision, it’s a very good sign. City has a all around safety cage including door beams & a very effective & flexible crash area protection, just pat the door or any part, it’s been made soft to absorb energy. It also has G-CON technology in addition.
    Before the new Civic, City was the safest car among all locally manufactured cars. It’s very good in Pedestrian safety too; Toyota is simply a killer in that case.

Who can ever think that VVTi is more efficient than VTEC? Good joke brother!
    ALTIS HANDLES BETTER? It's the end of the world! bahi even Cultus handles better tha Altis.

yet again baseless and personal opinions coming in a logical discussion.

Did you give some logic over it? How can you say it’s baseless? Do you know about handling factors? Let me tell you “LOGICALLY”:
    Altis has softer suspension than City.
    Altis has more mass than City.
    Altis is no where aerodynamic, but City is a very good one.
    City has better weight distribution.
    City has speed sensitive EPS.
    City comes with better wheel & tire setup.
    Both cars lack G-Force, but poor Aerodynamic in Altis make it even worse.
    Both cars oversteer, but Altis rather slips in addition, due to it’s mass, weight distribution & aerodynamics.

Repeat of the above logic again. OF COURSE i've tried the abs of the altis and i have a cultus too and i have driven the CIVIC AND CITY too. i'm not going to defend the brakes and handling of a car based on MY personal feelings (which tell me this discussion had no base to start with). You guys need to go out and drive both cars and then come back and shoot off baseless stuff about ANY car instead of just loggin on and going on about ye personal feelings.

Look man! I’m afraid: it’s me who’s playing logically. You are the one to mention personal experience. Please be gentle with me – watch your words & comments again; about others & about yourself too.
    Do you think I simply logon & write whatever I think? Have you ever read my reply before? I, NO WHERE IN THE FORUM REPLIED WITHOUT TECHNOLOGIC FACTOR & LOGICAL ARGUE.
    And why are you telling everyone about: LOGIC LOGIC LOGIC? Do you think any of your reply here is based upon logic or techno-logic?
    Sorry if I offended you, but please be watchful.

I'd like to see someone buy the city just for the sake of it's "toys". Do you really think that having gear shifting steermatic buttons on the steering is going to change the mind of a customer from buying a car that's value for money to something that's a toy car ? Can we be a bit more realistic here ? Is that what all of this discussion was based on ?

Do you think Steermatic feature is just a useless toy? It’s a computer controlled CVT system. CVT is not only lighter than conventional torque converter but also offers unlimited gear ratios & unlimited speeds. It take fraction of a second to change speeds & keeps power band much more higher than the other trannies. It’s the F1 types technology, used in higher end cars only. It’s the future of transmission. You might be able to enjoy it in Corolla after a decade.

I agree that it’s not a fair comparison, and Altis has more horses than City, but I’m still doubtful about Altis-Auto & Steermatic speed & it’s because of Tech-factor not because of personal choice.
    Besides that; City has better safety, better handling, roomy interior, better luggage space, Steermatic feature & it’s far beyond in engine, transmission, chassis, safety, electronic & interior/exterior design technology, than Corolla.

@Usman,
    Sorry for the absence.
    Please help us improve Pakwheels.com: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/site-feedback-suggestions/280118-petition-pakwheels-store-spamming

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Both cars oversteer, but Altis rather slips in addition, due to it’s mass, weight distribution & aerodynamics

i;ll add liftoff oversteer and altis slips largely because of bad suspension

all i like about altis is the torque and with that short gear box, one really feels the first two gears, the feel missing even in civic 06+ with long gear box
    Alpha Romeo 156

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

uiv: excellent post bro. we need these posts that make more sense.

shani bro: i know i know U will disagree with everything uiv posted like u have been doing with other bros.
    Hail to the King Baeeeebay!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List