I am having problem of viberation in clutch of my Toyota 2.0D. indus 2001 I have done :
1. change upper pressure cylinder,
2. changed cluth plates with geniune one
3 . changed pressure plate with ganiune (Aisin)
done this fitting twice from different mechanics.
Now the position is still same its like a massager fit in clutch i can keep my foot on clutch as it hurts.
please let me know what to do? one thing more i am confused with the upper pressure cylinder is there any difference in cylinders of different models like xe. gli or 2.0d?
Here is the Clutch Trouble Diagnosis to solve your problem.
Clutch Trouble Diagnosis
The following information is provided to assist you in recognition of the problem(s) based on your clutch performance symptoms, correct diagnostics eliminates solving problems that you may or may not have:
1. Flywheel out of balance
2. Clutch plate out of balance
3. Cover assembly out of balance
4. Using rigid or rigid cushion clutch plate instead or flexible (rubber, leaf or coil spring) center plate
5. Bent main drive gear
6. Clutch plate does not engage flywheel evenly
7. Backlash from loose or worn universal joints
8. Propeller shift whip
9. Misalignment between engine, clutch and transmission