0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default cultus headlights

i have shifted from cuore to cultus vxri 2007. i feel that headligths of cultus are not good as that of cuore. may i am right?. how to improve the headligths of cultus .?
    ur experience / suggestions.
    thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post
    nobody to answer ma query?
    too bad..
    My apologies, I missed it.

Okay, relay won't put any load on your battery so no worries on that.

The blue bulbs you are using do not require any relays but their output/brightness is far less than stock/OEM halogen bulbs.I have personally tried them and they are worthless.Better stick to original bulbs or get Phillips Rally Bulbs.
    Trolls EDPP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thnx mominhaq89
    bro his this the way to chk generator proper work?
    strt the car..
    then even by takin battery terminal off,car shud still b running cuz generator is givin requird power..
    so is this theory also holds on head lights on?
    mean car runningwith head lites on n if i take terminal off,i shud keep runing
    if so,my car dosent..
    it goes off wen headlites r on n battery is dusconnected..
    plz help..
    plus i wana knw if there any white bulb available?
    cuz i really hate yello bulbs..
    i do am havin low visibility with blue bulbs but still good..
    plz reply...

waiting
    REAL men drive manual cars!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I honestly got lost when I read your reply, please explain clearly, I'm having trouble understanding your question.

As far as the white bulbs are concerned, halogens always have a hint of yellow, the blue bulbs you are using are pretty much worthless.If you want a whiter halogen bulb then import he Phillips X-Tremes(you won't find them in Pakistan)
    Trolls EDPP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

simple words.
    how to knw the generator is workin properly?
    wiithout connecting the thing the shop keepers have,.
    jo battery waly k pas instrumnt hota hy ?
    mean wen v disconnect he batery terminals wen car is running car shud keep runnin innit?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

simple words.
    how to knw the generator is workin properly?
    wiithout connecting the thing the shop keepers have,.
    jo battery waly k pas instrumnt hota hy ?
    mean wen v disconnect he batery terminals wen car is running car shud keep runnin innit?
    I'm afraid I have no idea.

(I did get your question though)
    Trolls EDPP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh .no worries.
    i get info frm a mehcnic.
    he says the car will keep running even if car head lights r on n BATTERY is disconnected provided with some race(accleration)
    so no worries..
    but thnx for atleast goin thru ma prob even u didnt get it though..lol
    peace

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default cultus headlight problem

Dear momin,
    i am also facing the problem with cultus headlights. these are not adjusted properly.this is my 2nd cultus.but faced same problem with this new one too.i can not see anything, visibility is very poor.headlights are original.seetings can not make the light go above a certain limit.electrician says that its adjustment assembly is out of oder.
    first i thought to replace the headlights with the new one. but when checked that were the same except blue tone glass.
    what you suggest?
    plz reply early bcoz i am feeling too much problem in night.
    thnx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am facing the same head lights problem with my new Cultus purchased a month ago. The light dispersed instead of focusing on the road. Tried to adjust the head light, little improvement but could not desired results.

It does no focus straight on the road, instead lights spreads out on every directions other than road in front of car.

Can any one suggest how to improve it or is there better quality head lights are available in market. Is projection lights are available in market.

Thanks

Zahid Tufail

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have same problem in cultus2004. one light was looking very dark than the other one. i opened them and washed with surf and plain water. dried them in sunlight. and again fix them back lot of improvement. i didn't opened the seal of the headlight just removed the bulb and wash the light from their no need to insert any thing in it other wise u can damage the reflector. just u can put some soft cotton cloth in to dry the water from it.

as i mentioned lot of improvement in light but still i m not satisfy with the performance. problem is when u face strong light of vehicle coming infront u can't see any thing. i don't know other people have same like problems. more over i feel light angle is above the road instead of on road so i tried to fix it by moving a bolt in headlight to fix it. i tight the screw full even then light is up and scattered. i wants help how to fix it coz their is no more room to tight the screw.
    i thought to replace whole lights with cultus latest model white crystal lights and some one told me genuine lights r costing Rupees 12000/- he offered me second hand in 5500/- he said these r genuine one. who knows he is denter.

so any one can help me what to do how to improve it without extra expenses. coz i m planing to go to Gujranwala on Coming Eid. so i want headlight perfect. on highway u know busses and trucks have extra strong lights.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mazamwarraich View Post
    i have same problem in cultus2004. one light was looking very dark than the other one. i opened them and washed with surf and plain water. dried them in sunlight. and again fix them back lot of improvement. i didn't opened the seal of the headlight just removed the bulb and wash the light from their no need to insert any thing in it other wise u can damage the reflector. just u can put some soft cotton cloth in to dry the water from it.

as i mentioned lot of improvement in light but still i m not satisfy with the performance. problem is when u face strong light of vehicle coming infront u can't see any thing. i don't know other people have same like problems. more over i feel light angle is above the road instead of on road so i tried to fix it by moving a bolt in headlight to fix it. i tight the screw full even then light is up and scattered. i wants help how to fix it coz their is no more room to tight the screw.
    i thought to replace whole lights with cultus latest model white crystal lights and some one told me genuine lights r costing Rupees 12000/- he offered me second hand in 5500/- he said these r genuine one. who knows he is denter.

so any one can help me what to do how to improve it without extra expenses. coz i m planing to go to Gujranwala on Coming Eid. so i want headlight perfect. on highway u know busses and trucks have extra strong lights.
    hmmm do u have a cng tank in the back? sometimes it happens that due to the tank's weight the front of the car is slightly lifted upwards and your headlights go out of alignment. and also maybe on ur car the adjustment screws have become free thats why its not adjusting.

now a days because most cars have crystal headlamps, their light throw is much better than the cut glass headlights. try using narva bulbs in your headlights if you can find em.
    add/like my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-Stage/118781821626401

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mazamwarraich View Post

there are two reflector adjusters at backside of the head lamp.
    Try setting the second adjuster too which will keep your light flash at a desired point.
    If your mind set for lamps replacement,go the car parts junkyard and get qabli genuine lamps where you would also be able to comparison genuine and non-genuine ones.
    Suzuki company provides had lamps of 'Kitto' brand,try locate it but also check the recent brand name at 3s because contractors may be changed now a days.
    Its a big luck you could find a genuine set in cheap and your own would also be a bonus cut in price of new one.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by madhouse12 View Post
    hmmm do u have a cng tank in the back? sometimes it happens that due to the tank's weight the front of the car is slightly lifted upwards and your hadlights go out of alignment. and also maybe on ur car the adjustment screws have become free thats why its not adjusting.

now a days because most cars have crystal headlamps, their light throw is much better than the cut glass headlights. try using narva bulbs in your headlights if you can find em.
    off course i have cng tank but i don't think this can be the reason screws r ok. i m thinking about changing bulbs but i guess for those bulbs headlight should be white crystal for better result. yesterday one dentar told me that he have white crystal lights of cultus and offered Rs.5500/- i have not examined though the lights. i m thinking to go saddar plaza and search from their from maxine line may be i can get it. i have already osram bulbs 60 watts bulbs in headlights.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    there are two reflector adjusters at backside of the head lamp.
    Try setting the second adjuster too which will keep your light flash at a desired point.
    If your mind set for lamps replacement,go the car parts junkyard and get qabli genuine lamps where you would also be able to comparison genuine and non-genuine ones.
    Suzuki company provides had lamps of 'Kitto' brand,try locate it but also check the recent brand name at 3s because contractors may be changed now a days.
    Its a big luck you could find a genuine set in cheap and your own would also be a bonus cut in price of new one.
    i can see only one reflector adjuster at backside of the head lamp. i will check again where is other one adjuster. i will check also brand of new lamps.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for the other adjuster look for a hole on the top side of the metal sheet just above the headlight.
    add/like my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-Stage/118781821626401

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have already faced same problem in my cultus. Get pair of Denso bulbs in Rs 300-350 from any shop and go to any electrician after mughrib for head light alignment.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

will relay put some extra load on battery or generator???
    plus do those cblue light bulbs put extra load?
    cuz i feel lyk this...im using blue light buls orignally made in korea light is awesome but i feel lyk generator being labored more than normal bulbs..
    will relay fix this?
    Generator feed the battery not the car equipments. All other components take current from battery. So if the battery is faulty and could not old current when hot and in continuous use, or current is leaking from somewhere, then the generator gets load. Still they are tough enough to sustain.
    Using relay will help in the safety of your electrical components only, so that they get the exact amount they need to...
    Though not mandatory, but I recommend installing relays with everything, fans, lights, power windows etc.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@thlhr
    Install Phillips Rally bulbs, as already suggested by many other before. I too have a Cultus, and these are best suited in halogens. Please and please do NOT go for any HID setup. You will get extremely well visibility with these halogens plus with the safety and comfort of others coming infront of you also.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Adjuster screws of mine cultus are free. How to fix them?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haseeburahman View Post
    Adjuster screws of mine cultus are free. How to fix them?
    Same problem here

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List