0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Heating of cultus

fris confusion...my cultus 2003 bubles atay hain halka halka radiators mian...heat needle half sa ooper nhi jateey but bonut uthao tu aisa mehsoos hota hai bhut garm hoo..heat guage bhi theek hai abhi engine bhi fully replace kya hain???solve my prob...........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

IMO: Water body needs to be replaced.

Wait for some senior heads to pool in the thoughts.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i was also havn the same porblem.!!first of all check your car GASKET.!!!then goto any electriction and get the fan direct.!!and try to use coolant in radiator.!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

get the radiator serviced,
    check for water body
    and try to get the heating fan direct and removing the thermostat valve..
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

water body kia hota hai and how do we check it???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

water body rotates water in engine......
    Racing in Living, Everything else is Just Waiting.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

radiator wash kya service kya fan is direct...but some body say that u need double nali mean two way radiator///

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DANI6001 View Post
    fris confusion...my cultus 2003 bubles atay hain halka halka radiators mian...heat needle half sa ooper nhi jateey but bonut uthao tu aisa mehsoos hota hai bhut garm hoo..heat guage bhi theek hai abhi engine bhi fully replace kya hain???solve my prob...........
    It seems your head pressure is not maintaining. Most probably the gaskit issue. Do one thing start your car and open up the radiator cap, fill up the radiator full with water, do some race and fill up more if water level goes down. Then turn of the engine. Start the engine and see if the radiator is trowing the water or not...
    If yes and the water is thrown with some forsce out of the radiator, then your Gaskit needs to be replaced. Spend on some bucks It will also improve car's pick marginally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i was really looking this thread.. as i am also facing over heating issue with my cultus 2003, mileage 131,000 km.. i have noticed that radiator is building up lot of pressure inside and pumping all water back into bottle.. i consulted few guys and they have said its head gaskit issue and will need to be replaced.. someone has also said that once its head will be opened, it will require complete overhauling including valves etc... cost will be around 16 to 17 k !!! there is no other issue with car .. someone pls guide if it really requires that much work and cost ???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farooq05 View Post
    i was really looking this thread.. as i am also facing over heating issue with my cultus 2003, mileage 131,000 km.. i have noticed that radiator is building up lot of pressure inside and pumping all water back into bottle.. i consulted few guys and they have said its head gaskit issue and will need to be replaced.. someone has also said that once its head will be opened, it will require complete overhauling including valves etc... cost will be around 16 to 17 k !!! there is no other issue with car .. someone pls guide if it really requires that much work and cost ???
    Changing Gaskit should not cost more than 2500. But I dont know the internal condition of the head valves. If you run your car continuously on CNG, the valves get damaged pretty early, its a common problem, but it wont cost you that much, not more than 4-5K overall.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have got gasket replacments and other necessary work done for head, but the problem is not fully resolved yet.. i still need to fill radiator with water after every 15 to 20 km.. actually what is happening that radiator is pushing back water into the side bottle which is always full... and what i do i fill back the radiator and keep bottle upto half mark... but after some running.. it again comes to same situation... i am using coolant.. can any body advise what is happenig and what is the actual issue?? does this mean gasket work has not been done properly??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so did you find any solution for your problem yet...??? i am having a kind of a similar problem... gasket changed, head and block faced... but the problem is still there... it heats up when i turn on the ac... mechanic says i need to change my radiator...
    Crashed and Burned...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

me changd the gasket in end of march....then again changed it couple of days berfore..head is also faced...but the heating problem is still there..mistry says that go for double radiator or smethng like that..(dunt knw wot its is)..
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/vehicles-bikes/201679-fs-dihatsu-coure

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

seems like most of the cultuses are suffering from the same issue... need experts to help... experts... where are you...
    Crashed and Burned...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

overheating can be caused by too many reasons, low coolant level, clogged or leaked radiator, worn-out radiator cap, thermostat not functioning, radiator fan not operating properly, faulty head gasket, water body malfunction, or too much air in the cooling system etc etc. if you continue to run your car with faults such as mentioned above it can cause serious damages to the engine like a blown head gasket, cracked cylinder head or even a cracked engine block!

A stitch in time, saves nine! its always a good idea to service the radiator once in a year at least, even when its working properly in order to avoid any mishap like overheating!

get the radiator checked first, there should be no leakage in it, & it should not be clogged with dirt/ rust etc.. use a better coolant, improper coolant can also cause overheating problems, inspect the radiator cap and see if all its seals are intact, radiator cap maintains pressure within the cooling system and if not in a proper state can cause air to enter the system which can also lead to bubbling in the radiator & overheating! get the thermostat checked, head gasket should also be checked, if the car has previously got involved in over heating then this might have damaged the gasket.. its also a good idea to change the engine oil when you change the gasket since extra high temperature might have affected the viscosity & characteristics of the oil..

there can be so many factors causing the over heating, its better to get everything thoroughly inspected!
    don't love the car you own.., own the car you love!
    my blog: CarSpiritPK.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

+1 Usman Ansari

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UsmanAnsari View Post
    overheating can be caused by too many reasons, low coolant level, clogged or leaked radiator, worn-out radiator cap, thermostat not functioning, radiator fan not operating properly, faulty head gasket, water body malfunction, or too much air in the cooling system etc etc. if you continue to run your car with faults such as mentioned above it can cause serious damages to the engine like a blown head gasket, cracked cylinder head or even a cracked engine block!

A stitch in time, saves nine! its always a good idea to service the radiator once in a year at least, even when its working properly in order to avoid any mishap like overheating!

get the radiator checked first, there should be no leakage in it, & it should not be clogged with dirt/ rust etc.. use a better coolant, improper coolant can also cause overheating problems, inspect the radiator cap and see if all its seals are intact, radiator cap maintains pressure within the cooling system and if not in a proper state can cause air to enter the system which can also lead to bubbling in the radiator & overheating! get the thermostat checked, head gasket should also be checked, if the car has previously got involved in over heating then this might have damaged the gasket.. its also a good idea to change the engine oil when you change the gasket since extra high temperature might have affected the viscosity & characteristics of the oil..

there can be so many factors causing the over heating, its better to get everything thoroughly inspected!

sir each n every thing is checked excpt the radiator cap...and i use simple but cold water rather than coolant,and even the pipe which circulate the water in engine is change....!!!
    i will check the cap and use coolant..lets c wot r the results..
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/vehicles-bikes/201679-fs-dihatsu-coure

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DANI6001 View Post

Hello guys,

i have a brand new (~ 7000 KM done ) cultus and its heat needle also stays at half position, i think it suppose to be like that other wise we have to consult some suzuki representative if this is a fault or it has to be like that .
    Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hzahid View Post
    Hello guys,

i have a brand new (~ 7000 KM done ) cultus and its heat needle also stays at half position, i think it suppose to be like that other wise we have to consult some suzuki representative if this is a fault or it has to be like that .
    Regards
    every car needle is suppose to be at half mark., thats the perfect temperature at which engine need to function
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ch_Hammas View Post
    sir each n every thing is checked excpt the radiator cap...and i use simple but cold water rather than coolant,and even the pipe which circulate the water in engine is change....!!!
    i will check the cap and use coolant..lets c wot r the results..
    I hope you don't fill the radiator with cold water when it is warm...
    If you are not getting good results with fresh and clean water, then coolent would not be of that much good use also. Get a proper check up for the things mentioned above. Its very possible that your radiator might be losing water very slowly due to worn out water body pump.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List