0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Heating of cultus

fris confusion...my cultus 2003 bubles atay hain halka halka radiators mian...heat needle half sa ooper nhi jateey but bonut uthao tu aisa mehsoos hota hai bhut garm hoo..heat guage bhi theek hai abhi engine bhi fully replace kya hain???solve my prob...........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farooq05 View Post
    i have got gasket replacments and other necessary work done for head, but the problem is not fully resolved yet.. i still need to fill radiator with water after every 15 to 20 km.. actually what is happening that radiator is pushing back water into the side bottle which is always full... and what i do i fill back the radiator and keep bottle upto half mark... but after some running.. it again comes to same situation... i am using coolant.. can any body advise what is happenig and what is the actual issue?? does this mean gasket work has not been done properly??
    Now that this old thread has already been reinstated, so I take a chance to reply to such specific problems:

Before replacing the radiator cap, the connection (pipes) of side bottle cap must also be checked. If the side bottle cap pipes are switched, it will surely leave the bottle full and radiator empty.

Radiator cap functions as a valve so when there is high pressure inside the radiator, the cap releases some vapors into the side bottle, and later on when pressure goes down inside, it sucks back that water into the radiator so that it is filled again.

The side bottle cap has 2 pipe connections:
    1) IN: which lets the water coming from radiator into the bottle. This should be connect to radiator and MUST HAVE A SMALL PIECE OF PIPE on the inner side which goes down into the bottle. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
    2) OUT: This is overflow from the bottle. The over-flow pipe should be connected here.

Now, you can imagine if the pipes are switched on side bottle cap (IN and OUT wrongly connected): when its high pressure condition, the water coming from radiator will fill the side bottle and then evaporate excess vapors. And, when pressure will go down and radiator will try to suck back the water, it will not be able to suck water back because in overflow port there is no pipe going into water inside bottle.

Perhaps too complicated to explain - but its a very simple reason.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have also faced same heating problem with my cultus 2007, changed radiator with double Naali (Qabli) radiator, still bubbles appeared in radiator now changing Gasket today, let see if the problem resolved, mechanic, electrician and radiator wala says keep fan direct in this may June temperature, remove thermostat valve, use double naali radiator with good radiator cap, hope this present maintenance will resolve the issue in long drive.
    Sheikh Abdullah 03005081740

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shabd View Post
    I have also faced same heating problem with my cultus 2007, changed radiator with double Naali (Qabli) radiator, still bubbles appeared in radiator now changing Gasket today, let see if the problem resolved, mechanic, electrician and radiator wala says keep fan direct in this may June temperature, remove thermostat valve, use double naali radiator with good radiator cap, hope this present maintenance will resolve the issue in long drive.
    direct radiator fan and no thermostate these things r not the solution..
    DO NOT listen to the mechanics and electritions..
    engine should work on its optimum temperature ,this ensures its long life
    manufacturers r not fools that r installing these thing in car they r present for some purpose
    find the problem instead of covering it...
    buy a new thermostate valve if u r not satisfied and always use the auto fan setup buy a good quality coolant and use it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shabd View Post
    Proper cooling system does not only depends upon T-Stat and Auto-Fan settings.
    Check the actual issue for over-heating, rather then doing these things. It will only effect negatively in long run.

Check if the water body pump is all good.
    Check the air throw of the radiator fan. Fan motor must be doing good on itself.
    Make sure hoses and channel is rust and debris free.
    Make sure the Radiator linings are not choked and see through (so that air can pass on freely).
    Make sure the T-Stat is "really" opening up at the desired temperature. Sometime they get choked too, especially if you are using tap water. Replace them if you have any issue with them.
    Use "proper" coolent, with proper ratio of mixing. Just "colored water" doesn't help also.
    Multi Flow "Double Naali" radiators also helps a lot.
    Make sure AC condensor/compressor/fan is fitted correctly and not giving heat-up issues.
    Lastly, also make sure head Gaskit is working fine.

Fix these up please, making Fan direct and de-attaching T-Stat will not help the cause positively.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus 2006 Heat up issue

Dear all,
    I am getting serious heat up issue with my Cultus 2006, this is 3rd time with in 4 months. I have implemented all required precaution by Mechanic like replaced Rediator, Head facing, Gaskit , Valves changes. But again cultus heat up occur last day. Please any body , what is main cause for this and why mechanic are unable to find particular point. Also brief that what is thermostat function in Cultus. some one told the check cultus thermostat. I have talked Pak Suzuki but they are also unable to inform any particular issue with cultus.

Hope for positive feedback .....

regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

itne log masla le ke aye. but kisi ne apna masla solve hone ke bad update nahi di.. so sad.
    www.ShadiDaftar.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

koi btasakta hai koinsi size ki gaskit dalti hai cultus 3 cylinder main aur kounsi company ki achi hoti hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Answering a question two years old
    but will like to share my experience cause none of the guys seems to have not shared what i did as the solution to this problem
    and many must be still in pursuit to a solution, this might solve their problem
    my cultus had the same problem
    4 times have serviced the gasket cuz of overheating and an engine overhaul even
    my mechanic first told me to replace the water body
    even after doing so, the problem remained.
    was told to replace the whole radiator, its coolant, get a bigger fan for the radiator, get the radiator serviced and many more...
    tried all, still no luck.
    one sensible stranger told me to try replacing the cap of the radiator
    and believe it or not the needle wont even move from cold even after several hour of drive. (the radiator fan is directly connected)
    I think the cap was not able to hold the pressure it is supposed to from the radiator.
    apart from heating and door problems
    cultus is a very good car
    though buying a 'zero meter' is stupidity.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol
    miscalculated
    its a 6 year old thread

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am owner of cultus vxli 2010. i was facing heatup engine problem in 2011 and 2012 in summer. i visit suzuki township motors suzuki sethi motors suzuki cantt motor and suzuki adil zafar motor in lahore for this problem and every visit i pay 5000 rupees for different parts and service. almost i pay 30,000 rupees. but every one say me that"abb car heatup nai ho gi" issue was "car work well with A/C in city but heatup on long way " what the car mechanic did. (radiator service,radiator cap change, water pump fan chang, coolent change, radiator fan direct,engine gas kit change,AC service,AC gas fill,) but the problem was not solved.and they said that sold the car. i love my car and did not want to sale. finally i change the radiator form a machine suggestion. i buy allwin radiator in 5800.and put it in my cultus. next day 27 june i visit lahore to multan on high way day time. it was hot day. i drive car at 100 k/m speed and A/c on. the car engine was cool. after 2 day 30 june i visit lahore to islamabad via motorway. and speed was 100+ and engine was cool. i was happy that i solved my problem. my car problem was radiator nali was closed and did not crossing water in these nali. if the car do not loss the water level in radiator and the radiator fan is direct working and you car heatup then it is radiator nali problem. if car loss water level then its radiator leak problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List