hey guys ,
i thought i would start a new thread in which we can discuss our new experiences about the general stuff for cultus carby i hope u guys will help us to gain more knowledge i would like every one share there experience on different stuffs i will number them so we can just answer them as they are
1) spark plugs .
2) spark plugs wires .
3) engine oil and how much quantity we use in cultus generally .
4) oil filter and air filter .
5) gear oil and how much quantity we need .
6) brake oil
7) coolant brand and how much quantity we need or do we need to mix it with water .
8) battery and what size will suit cultus version .
9) tyres brand and size and alloy rim and effects if rims got any effect on milleage and most necessary what air pressure u prefer .
10) cng milleage in city and highways with ac and with out ac .
11) petrol average as mostly people reckon cultus petrol average is bad .
12) what is your experience of fuel pump as i had a bad experience of cultus intank fuel pump and mostly cultus fuel pump dies quickly .
i think i have cover them all any thing u guys would like to add it would be appreciated thanks and keep spreading knowledge cheers .
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad