0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki Cultus 2001 Dec Tunning

Dear PakWheel Members, I have just bought Suzuki Cutlus 2001 December, Car have the 1 issue regarding Pick of the Car, Car pick is Slow however when I apply 4th gear its run fine but as you know karachi traffic you have to apply break after every minutes, after break it take time to pick.
    2nd thing I want to Enhance its fuel average how can I do it ?
    any suggestion about fog lights ? which one is the best in reasonable prices

Members Waiting for your Kind response.
    Salman

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1st.. how much driven ?? check ur car clutch/pressure plate ...
    2nd .. ur car is on petrol ??
    3rd fogs lights are available (round shape) can be fixed in front bumper .. i guess its under 1,000/-
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my car is on CNG when I convert it to patrol it do a lot of missing I will fix it
    but could you kindly tell me what is link of car calatch paltes with speed ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Welcome aboard Salman.
    Get your car tuned for Petrol first from a good mechanic. Get rid of all the issues, Clutch & Pressure plates are crucial for cars pick up. Then go to some CNG guy and ask him to perfectly tune the car for CNG.
    This way your car will give you better response and mileage.
    My Cultus gives me 120 Kms on every tankful of CNG (7Kg) with continuous AC usage. So yours should be similar too.

Also if you bought it just now, do change all the oils of the car, Engine Oil, Brake Oil, Gear Oil, and start maintaining history.
    Always use good brands in Oil with 10W40 grade like of Liqui Moly, Petromin, CEPSA, Dextron, Caltex.

Secondly you can also use Liqui Moly Fuel System/Injection Cleaner for some improved performance right on.

Fog lights and other such decorative accessories can be get from Tariq Road car accessories market (before McDonalds). They will cost you from 300-1500 according to your likings. In my opinion, the 300 rupees one will do the same here in Karachi weather :-) Only opt for better looking and durable one. All are Chinese stuffs.

Let me know if you require any other info...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zank many thanks for your reply.. this weekend i will do the same..

I have one more query .. when I use AC and turned off AC and car after 1 day or some hours when i start the car I cant start.. I have to do some Dhaka with the help of friends .. because of this issue m not using AC .... when i didnt use AC car start normal.. tell me it is the issue of Battery or genrator ? If this is issue of battery which one is the good battery and how much is the cost ?
    Dear Members I guess i have some quries m feeling m asking too much question reason is that I have bought the car just 2 months before ... before that I didnt kept any car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Salman99213 View Post
    Zank many thanks for your reply.. this weekend i will do the same..

I have one more query .. when I use AC and turned off AC and car after 1 day or some hours when i start the car I cant start.. I have to do some Dhaka with the help of friends .. because of this issue m not using AC .... when i didnt use AC car start normal.. tell me it is the issue of Battery or genrator ? If this is issue of battery which one is the good battery and how much is the cost ?
    Dear Members I guess i have some quries m feeling m asking too much question reason is that I have bought the car just 2 months before ... before that I didnt kept any car.
    First of all; no problem, you can always ask what you feel need to be asked.

It might seem to be an issue of battery very likely. Generator can be the culprit and showing early signs of decay, but not likely.
    Make sure your AC blower fan is not direct and there is no current leak with in the electronics. Any electrician can check this out easily.
    Cultus generator should charge on the battery full after running the car for like 40 Kms or so. So if you are having issues after running this much, your battery seems to be dying. Check out if the battery liquid is there and the electrodes are not drying out. Or check after separately charging out the battery over night.
    New battery - Anyone can be good, I prefer AGS. But its your own luck mostly. You can also opt for imported maintenance free batteries, but the luck factor is there too :-) In Khi you wont find any good battery. Normal ones lasts for 1 years usually. Mine AGS 60 Ampere one is still running for past 2 years and is still good and I feel lucky :-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam to all, dont know its right to ask in this thread, but I guess it means!

well, I've just bought cultus 2k3 model, after a long running-***-finding to have a good car! any yes, Its my 2nd car after a huge peroid.so I dont know much about cars and their thingys.

i m planning to go out of town, but I dont know what is needed to have a good trip with car. I mean what you say like radiator water issues, oil, whatever it is.

Would you please tell me what things should/must I check in car before running out from city???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Salman99213

Get your Carburetor Serviced from any PakSuzuki Workshop. Cost: 600-800

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dilawar12 View Post
    Salam to all, dont know its right to ask in this thread, but I guess it means!

well, I've just bought cultus 2k3 model, after a long running-***-finding to have a good car! any yes, Its my 2nd car after a huge peroid.so I dont know much about cars and their thingys.

i m planning to go out of town, but I dont know what is needed to have a good trip with car. I mean what you say like radiator water issues, oil, whatever it is.

Would you please tell me what things should/must I check in car before running out from city???
    Multiple things to check:
    1. Check wheel/tyre condition/status.
    2. Check Radiator water/coolent
    3. Braking system
    4. Spare wheel
    and any other thing that might be imp regarding your car condition...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you so much fellows..
    this forum is really good for information seekers.like me

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Members.. meri car oil gira rahi thee tu men nay check karwaya mechanic ko he said k, tumhari car k engine back mar raha hai .. jo air fliter hota hai wahan say oil gir raha hai magar men nay ek mechanice ko dekhaya tha he said k engine men koi kaam nahi hai ... car chalnay men ek dum smooth hai .. engine men koi voice nahi hai .. every thing is ok .. bus problem yeahi hai k woh oil gira rahi hai .. ho sakta hia k problem chota mota hoo ap logo ko pata hai aj kal mechanic chona kitna martay hain.. so members need ur experiance anwser..

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List