51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild

helo friends , i am updating this thread as now its all complete , just want to show here what you can see in this thread as its a huge list so i am simly writing whats not in this thread ,,,,,,, , you can see every thing related to cultus except engine overhaulling , fuel tank/pump and some wiring related stuff , rest all you can get here ,
    the PDF file of this thread is contributed by mirzahadi, UBajwa and mazamwarraich and you can down load it from here
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?z59tlxj278xv8ef

thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

also please share the pics of underside or dashboard specially the blower and ac evaporator area that would help in removing/cleaning.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice and i also observed denters they do steal things and do use CV joints of genuine quality and if sterring rack is worn don't repair it replace it with kabuli one as when its repaired sterring will get stiff
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by agoodfriend View Post
    these are few of the body parts which i washed and overhaul , some of them are hard to find , you can even find them in old parts shops , so save all such small things and remove them before giving your car in mechanics hands , i have many bad experences in this project , denters steals nut bolts , i buy all genunine nut bolts from old parts shops and denter use not even a single bolt , it doesnt happen once but thrice , first the car was equiped with its origianl bolts which was all lost when he open the car for the first time and i buy dozens of bolts for him , and he remove every thing before paint and for the final assambly he again need all bolts , liers and cheats , and i really have no soultion for that , i remove each and every thing from the car before giving it to the work shop but i cant remove nut bolts , any how becarefull from denters they all have a habbit of stealing nut bolts , dont know where they fit them , hehehhe

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348019 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348020 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348022 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348025 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348027
    Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348037 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348039 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348040 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348041 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348045 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348048 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348049 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348050 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild - 348051 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -1025842 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -1025843
    Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -348078 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -348079
    Can U please mail me the soft copy of that Geniune Denso AC sticker u made on corel draw and 1 copy of color code i have margalla and my colour code is 1PV Polynesian Green,
    my email is smartdevil_striker@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

use of pure coolant is recomended ? or we have to mix it with water , 40 60 ratio
    well it depends on the environmental temperatures of the region. Basically the coolant does three things.

1st it lowers the freezing point of the cooling agent running in the engine cooling system i.e water obviously. If we put 70% coolant and 30% distilled water (by weight) the water's freezing temperature will reduce to -51 Deg Celsius and that's the minimum freezing point that can be achieved by mixing coolant with water. So u can run the car at Siachen

2nd it increases the boiling pt of the cooling agent i.e water. This means it aids the radiator cap spring in stopping vaporizing of water in engine cooling system. Pure coolant without water has the max boiling point of 197 Deg Celsius.

3rd it has some additives that stop rusting of cooling system. These are called rust inhibitors. They just stop rusting. They cannot clean rusting if its already there but they stop further rusting process.

Now my personal opinion is that pure coolant must be used. Why?
    1. It would have max amount of additives to stop rusting in cooling system. Decreasing the percentage of coolant would reduce the quantity of these rust inhibitors as well.

2. Pure coolant has freezing point of -12 Deg Celsius so one can easily go to murree, Kaghan, Naran in winters. I guess we don't need to a lower freezing point. If you are going at a more cooler place then definitely one must add distill water to reduce the freezing point further

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xzap042 View Post
    also please share the pics of underside or dashboard specially the blower and ac evaporator area that would help in removing/cleaning.
    dont worry dear , will share each and every thing , speedo meter removal , dash board removal , ac and blower system removal , and even complete engine removing ,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    nice and i also observed denters they do steal things and do use CV joints of genuine quality and if sterring rack is worn don't repair it replace it with kabuli one as when its repaired sterring will get stiff

yeah its there habbit of stealing things , i guess they make atleast 200 to 300 rs daily with that , for poor people like that its a big deal , atleast they can fill there cell phone credit with that , if i ever happen to do such project again then i will gave them just a skeleton of car , no engine , no wiring , no suspension , no excel , i will remove every thing which is posible to be removed , ,
    well i think changing steering with kabli of new one is not a good option , there is just one teflon bush which need to replace , and i belive that kabli steering also have worn out bush in it , so you have to first repair it and then instal it ,,,,,,,,,,then why dont you do that same stuff with your old steering ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if the rack arms steering ball studs are good then repair it , other wise replace it ,,,,,,,,,,,and one more thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think chinese steering is not good , its dangerious ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its built is not as strong as that or japanese ,,,,,,,,,it can break ,,,,,,,,,,,,i will not suggest using of chinese steering and chinese wish bone (chimta) in any car ,
    ...............and i will replace the CV joints with a chinese one , no need to repair them as the cost will almost be the same ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one of my cousion has used chinese CV joints in his car and he is totally satistied with them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they came with 3 month waranty ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,prices is below 1000,,,,,i will replace my cv joints as soon as i get my car , on monday i will get that inshallah ,,,,,,and you know japanese cv joints are hard to find and very expensive ,,,,,,,,,,and there are many fake brands as well,, which look like japanese but infect they are not ,,,,,,,if you ever happen to buy japanese cv joints then go to buy from suzuki 3S ,,,,,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smartdevil_striker View Post
    Can U please mail me the soft copy of that Geniune Denso AC sticker u made on corel draw and 1 copy of color code i have margalla and my colour code is 1PV Polynesian Green,
    my email is smartdevil_striker@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

i have send you in PM , check that

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus PLA card and AC stickers

helo friends ,i make all the stickers of cultus , i copy them from other car and make there exzact replica in corel draw and take a print out of it from a ink jet printer , sticker sheet is easily availabe from any printing press , you can buy a matt finish sticker sheet of 1 meter by 1 meter in just 20 Rs , and later cut it to a size of A4 so that you can use it in printer , dont try to print on a glazed sticker sheet because ink jet printers cant print print on glazed paper , after printing on a matt finish paper you gave can gave a glazed effect by applying a scotch tape on it , i do exzactelly same and it looks original ,
    i upload the corel draw file in this link ,
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    you can down load it from there , and i also export it in JPG so that you can still print it if you dont have corel draw installed in your pc , you can open corel file in corel 12 ,

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -348544

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingrifai View Post
    well it depends on the environmental temperatures of the region. Basically the coolant does three things.

1st it lowers the freezing point of the cooling agent running in the engine cooling system i.e water obviously. If we put 70% coolant and 30% distilled water (by weight) the water's freezing temperature will reduce to -51 Deg Celsius and that's the minimum freezing point that can be achieved by mixing coolant with water. So u can run the car at Siachen

2nd it increases the boiling pt of the cooling agent i.e water. This means it aids the radiator cap spring in stopping vaporizing of water in engine cooling system. Pure coolant without water has the max boiling point of 197 Deg Celsius.

3rd it has some additives that stop rusting of cooling system. These are called rust inhibitors. They just stop rusting. They cannot clean rusting if its already there but they stop further rusting process.

Now my personal opinion is that pure coolant must be used. Why?
    1. It would have max amount of additives to stop rusting in cooling system. Decreasing the percentage of coolant would reduce the quantity of these rust inhibitors as well.

2. Pure coolant has freezing point of -12 Deg Celsius so one can easily go to murree, Kaghan, Naran in winters. I guess we don't need to a lower freezing point. If you are going at a more cooler place then definitely one must add distill water to reduce the freezing point further
    the problem with neat coolant is that it cannot soak up heat as quickly as water, that is why you are supposed to use water. The water soaks up the heat in the engine and sheds it equally fast through the radiator. Pure coolant will not be able to soak or shed heat fast enough and may even damage your engine.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A very well taken care rebuilt.

and they way you have pointed each and every step, Yes, it is a very good guide line for ME for my Cultus
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good good.
    Very detailed thread.
    Keep up the good work.
    From where you got the 3M double tape?
    I need a small piece to stick the security alarm LED on the inner side of the pillar.
    From where can I get it?
    Did you find the VXL sticker?
    Im not sure but I think that I saw the golden coloured VXL sticker at some shop in Saddar a couple of days back.
    I'll be visiting Saddar tommorow and will get one if you want.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

awesome stuff dude,
    bravo!
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    the problem with neat coolant is that it cannot soak up heat as quickly as water, that is why you are supposed to use water. The water soaks up the heat in the engine and sheds it equally fast through the radiator. Pure coolant will not be able to soak or shed heat fast enough and may even damage your engine.
    totally agreed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus just before leaving the workshop

helo friends , so today i got my car , its has been a long long way back at home , it all take 2 months just for paint and denting job , but any how at the end car really look nice but still need lot of work to be done especially with the interior ,
    you can also see pic of the work shop manager Mr ALi and denter Mr Zeshan , they both are very very nice and coperative persons , especially Mr Ali he is a real gentelman ,
    and i also find that culprit but i will say the rotten egg who steal my dozens of nut bolts , his name us Imran Mughal , i will try to catch his snap and will upload for you guys so that if you ever happen to go there then beaware from that guy , another denter has told me that he also run a small shop of old spare parts , so i guess his spare parts suppliers are the customers cars ,
    so from tomorrow i will start the mechnical work on my car , first of all i have to remove the engine , remove bumpers , change CV joints and gear box seals , and at the same time fix the break system as well ,
    will share all that with you in near future ,

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349240 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349241 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349242 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349243 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349244 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349245 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349246 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349247 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349248 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349249 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349250 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349251

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by daniyalahmad View Post
    Good good.
    Very detailed thread.
    Keep up the good work.
    From where you got the 3M double tape?
    I need a small piece to stick the security alarm LED on the inner side of the pillar.
    From where can I get it?
    Did you find the VXL sticker?
    Im not sure but I think that I saw the golden coloured VXL sticker at some shop in Saddar a couple of days back.
    I'll be visiting Saddar tommorow and will get one if you want.
    many thanks for that , well you can find the 3M tape in sadar as well , there are many decoration shop at babu bazar but i check the prices there , they are giving the same thing in 40 Rs / feet , but you need just 1 inch of it , i understand you need and that LED is not more than 1 inch , so doestnt matter about price , and today i found that VXL sticker from suzuki 3S shop in 50 Rs ,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus service data

helo friends , today i find this service data of suzuki cars which i have saved for last more than 10 years , you can see that there is no service data for liana , means this piece of paper is older than liana ,,,,i guess liana was first launched in 2001 ?...........any how its older than that , but luckily it has the service data of cultus which i will usefull , infect i was looking for cultus camber angel which i have found in it , the workshop manager has gave me the original cultus instruction manual as a gift , its really my hobby to collect instruction manuals and i have more than 300 instructions manuals of various electrical accessories which are are working in my home , and belive me or not i have a original instruction manual of my dad's 1968 vespa super , will show you that some day ,

i guess the pic here is not clear so i zip it and uploaded it on this link , if you want then you can down load it from here , and in the mean while i will serch some latest service data of suzuki cars

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -349281

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

many thanks for that , well you can find the 3M tape in sadar as well , there are many decoration shop at babu bazar but i check the prices there , they are giving the same thing in 40 Rs / feet , but you need just 1 inch of it , i understand you need and that LED is not more than 1 inch , so doestnt matter about price , and today i found that VXL sticker from suzuki 3S shop in 50 Rs ,
    Good good.
    Thanks for the info!
    I'll get it from Saddar Insha-Allah!
    You seem to be satisfied by their work.
    Any idea about the quality of their service work?
    I want to get the carburetor of Alto serviced by them.
    Are they any good?
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by daniyalahmad View Post
    Good good.
    Thanks for the info!
    I'll get it from Saddar Insha-Allah!
    You seem to be satisfied by their work.
    Any idea about the quality of their service work?
    I want to get the carburetor of Alto serviced by them.
    Are they any good?
    well i have seen there mechnical workshop as well but no experence about that , but it seems good , i checked there prices also , they are charging 500 Rs for carborator service , really reasonable , i suggest you go for it ,,,,,and second ,,,,3M tape is also availabe in there parts store which is in the basement of the rwp suzuki 3S shop , you go there and meat with a guy name MR Ali , he seems very coperative person ,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One needs a lot of patience and energy to deal with car denters, painters and mechanics.
    Your car is looking very nice now. You have put a lot of hardwork in this project.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

Plz upload the Cultus instruction manual

i am very much impressed by way you had used LEDs plz tell how can we make on simple circuit of LEDs
    e.g how you had made circuit or attached LEDs in number plate light?
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

User Tag List