51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild

helo friends , i am updating this thread as now its all complete , just want to show here what you can see in this thread as its a huge list so i am simly writing whats not in this thread ,,,,,,, , you can see every thing related to cultus except engine overhaulling , fuel tank/pump and some wiring related stuff , rest all you can get here ,
    the PDF file of this thread is contributed by mirzahadi, UBajwa and mazamwarraich and you can down load it from here
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?z59tlxj278xv8ef

thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good going friend,don't forget to use SUN of GUN or a good Plastic /dashboard polish on the parts you have washed with surf.They become dry washing with surf.I suggest you apply polish before fitting and a finishing coat after fittings.

You have done a great job with the fog light do not mind me saying you should have used yellow LEDs and in good number too.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry I am bothering you, is it possible to take some pictures of the blower area how to remove it for cleaning

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

awesome work bro. learning from your work as i have lots of these thing on my mind. one thing, if you could, please also share from where do you buy stuff (which type) and form where do you get work done. thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shazaryab View Post
    Sorry I am bothering you, is it possible to take some pictures of the blower area how to remove it for cleaning

ok dear no problem i will post pic for that , but right now car is in work shop for paint , may take 2 weaks more to finish the job , and i remove all these things before giving the car to work shop ,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xzap042 View Post
    awesome work bro. learning from your work as i have lots of these thing on my mind. one thing, if you could, please also share from where do you buy stuff (which type) and form where do you get work done. thanks.
    thanks dear , all these things are original , i havent buy any thing , just wash them and they look new , you ask prices if i know then i will tell you

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good going friend,don't forget to use SUN of GUN or a good Plastic /dashboard polish on the parts you have washed with surf.They become dry washing with surf.I suggest you apply polish before fitting and a finishing coat after fittings.

You have done a great job with the fog light do not mind me saying you should have used yellow LEDs and in good number too.
    thanks dear , that was really not in my mind , the only thing i see is luster and one spray (name i dont remember) , and i have noticed that after washing they really become dry and white , i will do that after installation ,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MA SHAA ALLAH a nice restoration going on

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I see you have done lot of improvement to your car.Have you thought about car security improvement too?
    I am posting a CHOR switch diagram for you .By your work I can tell that you know about circuits/Relays etc.This one is for starter kill.You can use this to electrically disconnect any thing like CNG,Ignition coil voltage or fuel pump supply etc. The micro switch you can install in a hidden location. I hope you will like it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I see you have done lot of improvement to your car.Have you thought about car security improvement too?
    I am posting a CHOR switch diagram for you .By your work I can tell that you know about circuits/Relays etc.This one is for starter kill.You can use this to electrically disconnect any thing like CNG,Ignition coil voltage or fuel pump supply etc. The micro switch you can install in a hidden location. I hope you will like it.
    Any basic relay circuit can kill the ignition coil power. Another good way is to ground the pulse generator output so it does not fire the ignitor (the robber would be thinking WTH)
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343783
    This is Circuit I was talking about . The the relay will latch on ONE push of micro switch and will disengage when the 12 supply turns off.It will not latch again until you press the micro switch.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

really nice project.keep it up, yes apply good polish for dashboard & all plastic stuffs
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

take a 2500 grit sand paper and smooth out the area surrounding the led on the switch. for now it looks a little rough,wet sanding will smoothen it
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus speedo meter LED instlation-Part 1 of 4

helo friends , i converted almost all the interior and dash board lights in to LEDs including speedo meter , see how i have done all that , i guess you can learn a lot from just watching these pic , all LED pannels are custom hand made with almost zero cost , i ask the price of LED speedo meter conversion from babu bazar rwp , they are asking 2200 , and i have done all that in under 150 Rs , cost is so less that i hardelly care to calculate it ,

gave me suggestion about 2 things ,

1st is to use orange or white LEDs in fender indicator , i installed both but i found that orange color is not as bright as i was expecting , so i discard it and use white ,

2nd , to convert tail lights into LEDs ? i see a khyber car project done by a guy on PW ,https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...led-rear-light, honestally speaking i dont like that , you guys check it and gave me suggestion ,

i have also converted my CD player lights in to LED , but i wont recomend any one coying this because its really very risky , a one wrong move can destroy your expensive CD player , a very very experenced hands need for this job , but you can easily do speedo meter and AC pannel lights

one more thing , i plan to instal LEDs in Glove box as well , which automatically on and off as your open or close the glove box , will share its pic in comming few weeks ,

and also the LEDs in power window switches , will share all that too ,

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343939 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343940 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343941 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343942 cCultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343943 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343950 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343951 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343952 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343953 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343954 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343958 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343959 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343960 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343961 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343962

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus AC pannel LED instlation-Part 2 of 4

pic speaks it self , i write all instructions on pic ,

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343969 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343970 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343971 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343972 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343973
    Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343974 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343975 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343976 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343977 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343978 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343979 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343980 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343981 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343982 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343983

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus indicators LED instlation-Part 3 of 4

gave me suggestions about this orange or white fender indicator

i make indicator with orange leds but its not as bright as i was expecting , i instal 14 leds in it but still not so impressive and there is no space left in it to accommodate more leds , so i discard it and plan to use white indicator ,
    Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343985 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343986 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343987 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343988 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343989 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343991 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343992 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343993 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343994 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343995 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343996 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343997 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343998 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -343999 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344000

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus headlight parking bulb LED instlation-Part 4 of 4

i believe every one can do all this , its really not so difficult and wont cost much time and money , a kind of weekend project , and if you go to market for this job then it may cost you more than you expect , these leds are 25 rs per dozen and speedo meter need not more than 2 dozen of them , and resistors cost 5 Rs per dozens , and yet the market guys asking 2200 Rs for speedo meter LED and pulling out speedo meter from dash board cost even more ,
    hope this will help you guys , good luck ,

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344001 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344002 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344003 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344004 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344005
    Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344006 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344007 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344008

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default cultus CD player LED instalation- part 1 of 2

helo friends , this is my car sound system , as i already mentioned that i have littel intrest in music in car , but i have to instal some thing , cant leave it blank ,
    you can see the before pic of cd player , the yellow color lights are bare enough to see , and check the after pic , it really looks nice ,
    any how its sound is also very good , i will use a FM modulator with it , right now i check it with my cell phone "play with radio" option , it work nice now

but i suggest not to copy this process on your own , this is really not a "thing to do on your own" , it need a steady and experenced hands , just a one wrong move can destroy your sound system , as i am not for this thing so its simple for me as a child's play ,
    and one more thing , this process will vary from cd player to cd player , may be it can be done in some cd players and not in others , so be carefull to deal with it and think twice because it may cost you your sound system
    best of luck

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344048 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344049 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344050 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344051 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344052 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344056 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344057 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344058 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344059 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344060 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344069 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344070 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344071 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344072 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344073

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default cultus sound system with LEDs- part 2 of 2

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344080 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344081 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344083 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344085 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344086 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344090 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344091 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344092 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344093 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344094 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344095 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -344096

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for the suggestion , that was in my mind for some time but i havent done it think that this car is not worth to be stolen by some one , may be when i get some expensive car then i will go for it ,

surelly the security system when we mostelly used is not safe , and it can be cracked , i can easily crack it in 5 min , you ever see wires going inside the driving seat door which controls the main motor ? there are 5 cables in it , and you can take these cables out from there while the door is close , throgh a small gap between door and fender , just short the 2 wires (colors dont remember) and car will open , very easy
    and second thing , when the car is lock by the security system , at that time the siren will trigger when you open the door and allerts you , you ever noticed that it happens only from the driving seat door , no effect from the rest 3 door and also from the trunk case , i will show you how to fix this problem when i instal the car security system , and also there is a seperate wire in the security system which goes in the trunk case , but you need to instal the triger switches in them , pak assamble cars have triggers installed in fround door only ,

well you suggest me to kill the power of fuel pump and CNG soleniod , why not go one step further , may be its just a discusion and we both wont do it but it will be help full ..................well have you ever noted the solenoid valve which open and closes the petrol ? its installed in every CNG installed car and cuts off the petrol while you run your car on CNG , and its installed under the bonnet , why not instal such solenoid valve right under the car near the fuel tank and block the fuel supply from the start ?

and second thing , you can do this same with the CNG as well , you ever noticed a big black coil with soleniod right on the CNG kit ? its a valve which opens and closes the gas supply while car is off and start ......i remember i use that soleniod in a house hold gesoline generator almost 2 year before , i make a autostart system for my house generator , and i was looking for some kind of electric valve which open and closes the gas when i gave current to it , and at that time i see this CNG solenoid valve on CNG kit , i buy that from market and instal it on gas generator , since then it sucessfully working on my gas generator along with the automatic start, ........................so why not we can use the same valve under the car , some where hidden under the car,,,,,,,,i mean in between the cylinder and CNG kit , and cut the gas off from there , i am sure it is posible , and further more , we can make a hidden switch to cut all the fuel and gas supply off , and then control that switch throgh a cell phone ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a home made mechanism/circuit which i can easily make from any old cell phone , ,

gave a think on it ,
    see you bye

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    take a 2500 grit sand paper and smooth out the area surrounding the led on the switch. for now it looks a little rough,wet sanding will smoothen it

thanks dear , i have also noted that , my eye sight is not good and i havent noted that it look very clear but when i take and see its close up pic , but i guess its not visible from naked eye ,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

User Tag List