Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default CULTUS bubbles in radiator (SOLVED)

I have cultus CNG 2006 , milage = 99k i face a problem of bubbles in radiator and some time radiator throws water in the bottle > their is no heat up issue > their is no sign of water and engine oil mix up > no somke from exhaust > fan is direct and thier is no thermostate valve > raditor is 2 nali , make = loards > radiator cap is changed , made in japan 3 to 4 days before i found water leakage from the heater pipes in bonnet i got to mechanic he change the pipe and also he found that the one little small point below the distributor is rusted so he took out that part and repair it. the leakage problem is solved but i face bubble problem in the radiator .I got to 4 local mechanic and one suzuki authorized dealersthe Suzuki authorized dealer said that the head needs to be service also the bubbles is due to the head gaskit and expense is 15k of head service 2 local mechanic also said that the head gaskit problem1 mechanic said that the gaskit is ok the system takes air form some where1 mechanic said that it is due to the thermostat valve put the thermostate valve and the problem gone Now i need the expert opinion from pak wheels members , please help me out .. thanx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by billa69 View Post
    brother can u tell me in detail plz how u bled the air in the system, plz dont use the motor heads lingo I dont understand it ,and tell me where did u find that air bleeder bolt
    i read your threat and i also have the same problem mechanics told me the gaskit issue but my car have no issues of overheating ,No smoke from silencer , No water engine oil mixup so its mean that the gaskit is ok .

As i post above , i follow the instructions of XULFIQAR , but unfortunately i don't find the bleeding bolt on the radiator so i open a bolt which is placed on the metal pipe on which the top rubber pipe of the radiator is connected (on engine side) . so i remove the bolt
    start the car
    remove the radiator cap
    when i removed the raditor cap the water comes out from the bleeding bolt
    and it throws all the water from the bleeding bolt
    i pour some more water which also comes out from the bleeding bolt
    now off the engine put the bleeding bolt back
    pour some water in the radiator
    start the car with heater on
    pour some more water to make the radiator full
    and it leave it for five minutes ( but theses steps only solve 70 percent of my problem , i still have little bubbles in the radiator and also radiator makes pressure , when i open the radiator cap it sounds like opening of 7up bottle )

now i plan to service the radiator

( please get in touch with me so that we can find out the solution of our problem )

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my car still makes pressure and makes bubbles , XULFIQAR bahai plzz help , please give me suggestions

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think u r not doing it right.
    Leave everything & just follow this (moti moti karwai)
    - open radiator cap ( when cold)
    - fill it to top & start the car
    - leave it running & watch the bubble coming out
    - squeeze all big black pipes periodically
    - keep filling the water if required
    - now wait till big bubbles stop & small white foam like bubbles appear
    - after some time that foam will also reduce & eventually go away
    Now it's done & be patient as it may take abt 15-20 mins

Sent from Somwhere using His Thumb

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

& yes the pressure is a normal thing. If a car doesn't pressurize the system then u should b worried.
    Keep an eye on the reserve bottle & don't fill it to top. Just fill it till upper mark

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prince101 View Post
    i read your threat and i also have the same problem mechanics told me the gaskit issue but my car have no issues of overheating ,No smoke from silencer , No water engine oil mixup so its mean that the gaskit is ok .

As i post above , i follow the instructions of XULFIQAR , but unfortunately i don't find the bleeding bolt on the radiator so i open a bolt which is placed on the metal pipe on which the top rubber pipe of the radiator is connected (on engine side) . so i remove the bolt
    start the car
    remove the radiator cap
    when i removed the raditor cap the water comes out from the bleeding bolt
    and it throws all the water from the bleeding bolt
    i pour some more water which also comes out from the bleeding bolt
    now off the engine put the bleeding bolt back
    pour some water in the radiator
    start the car with heater on
    pour some more water to make the radiator full
    and it leave it for five minutes ( but theses steps only solve 70 percent of my problem , i still have little bubbles in the radiator and also radiator makes pressure , when i open the radiator cap it sounds like opening of 7up bottle )

now i plan to service the radiator

( please get in touch with me so that we can find out the solution of our problem )
    even I dont have any overheating problem my car never overheated except once and that too was a minor heat for just a few seconds and the temp went a little over half not at the full mark and after removing the thermostat valve it never went over half,my car doesnt give any smoke and no engine oil water mix infact the oil is in very good condition its 2k kms after the last oil change and the oil colour is still the same as it was when it was new, I think my head bolts or not tight or the worst case is the head gasket ,took it to a honda dealership yesterday and he said the same ,its the Head bolts if not then the gasket ...
    will try to bleed the air tomorrow yar plz specify my where the bolt is I couldnt find it ,plz take a picture or help me locate it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfan44 View Post
    I think u r not doing it right.
    Leave everything & just follow this (moti moti karwai)
    - open radiator cap ( when cold)
    - fill it to top & start the car
    - leave it running & watch the bubble coming out
    - squeeze all big black pipes periodically
    - keep filling the water if required
    - now wait till big bubbles stop & small white foam like bubbles appear
    - after some time that foam will also reduce & eventually go away
    Now it's done & be patient as it may take abt 15-20 mins

i follow all the steps and it takes approx 15 minutes but after doing the above procedure when i drive my car and i open the radiator cap after 50 Km of drive their is again lot of white color foam is appear in the radiator so please tell me what can i do , today i plan to go for radiator service but my radiator is almost new as i changed it 3 months back

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by billa69 View Post
    even I dont have any overheating problem my car never overheated except once and that too was a minor heat for just a few seconds and the temp went a little over half not at the full mark and after removing the thermostat valve it never went over half,my car doesnt give any smoke and no engine oil water mix infact the oil is in very good condition its 2k kms after the last oil change and the oil colour is still the same as it was when it was new, I think my head bolts or not tight or the worst case is the head gasket ,took it to a honda dealership yesterday and he said the same ,its the Head bolts if not then the gasket ...
    will try to bleed the air tomorrow yar plz specify my where the bolt is I couldnt find it ,plz take a picture or help me locate it

i will post the pic very soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today i got the radiator serviced , post the result after some good test drive

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my problem is not solved so i decide to go for head gaskit change

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

okay let me know which gasket you're going for,original metal one which comes from the factory or the fiber one and from which mechanic , and would you go for head facing while changing the gasket ??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today i got to machanic for head gaskit change but he advice me to not to change the gaskit because their is very minor leak in the gaskit and i have no other problems like heatup or oil and water mixup only i face a problem of radiator throw water in the bottle so he advice me , not change the gaskit and drive the car for some time with daily check the water level in the radiator , i asked him can i take the car on high way in this situation he says yes you can take the car on high way but check the water level after every 70 to 80 kilometers . so i come back home and cancel the idea of head gaskit change i decide to drive the car for sometime and if face any problem then go for head gaskit change .

Now i need experts opinion that is it a good decision or not ? , XULFIQAR bahai please reply

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today i got to machanic for head gaskit change but he advice me to not to change the gaskit because their is very minor leak in the gaskit and i have no other problems like heatup or oil and water mixup only i face a problem of radiator throw water in the bottle so he advice me , not change the gaskit and drive the car for some time with daily check the water level in the radiator , i asked him can i take the car on high way in this situation he says yes you can take the car on high way but check the water level after every 70 to 80 kilometers . so i come back home and cancel the idea of head gaskit change i decide to drive the car for sometime and if face any problem then go for head gaskit change .

Now i need experts opinion that is it a good decision or not ? , XULFIQAR bahai please reply
    first of all share your mechanic adress he seems to be one of the honest and rarely find one mechanic in karachi , secondly u are doing every thing right your mechanic is right its a minor leak in your gaskit , change it when your budget allows u and keep eye on water level and please pm me your mobile number if its ok i need to bleed air from my system aswell so i would ask your expert opinion thanks .
    regards
    syed
    Crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shqamar View Post
    first of all share your mechanic adress he seems to be one of the honest and rarely find one mechanic in karachi , secondly u are doing every thing right your mechanic is right its a minor leak in your gaskit , change it when your budget allows u and keep eye on water level and please pm me your mobile number if its ok i need to bleed air from my system aswell so i would ask your expert opinion thanks .
    regards
    syed

Thanx for your reply , yar first of all i want to tell you that i am not an expert as this is my first car and i use it from last 6 months so i did not know any thing related to cars .
    Yes you are right , my mechanic is very honest man and i found him after very hard work , his work shop is located in the front of airport on the main shahr e faisal on the name of omer autos located in the chota gate auto mechanic market , he is an old man and have a lot of experience
    For bleeding the air form the colling system follow the following steps.
    Open the radiator cap
    Start the car
    Fill the water in radiator till the neck of the raditor if water level drops add more water
    and now squeeze the big radiator hose pipes
    leave the car start for 15 to 20 minutes and squeeze the pipes after every 2 minutes
    Give some race after every 3 to 4 minutes
    off the engine
    Put the radiator cap back

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get Your Gasket Replaced If Its Bad.......!! You Don't Want To Replace Whole Head Later If It Gets Worse And Overheat ...!!

Who Knows From Where Its Leak.......! Might Cause Oil Water Mix Sometime Resulting In Serious Damage...!

So If Its Broken...Get It Replaced....! Since You Have Done Everything Regarding Air Bleed...There Should Be No Doubts
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanx for your reply , yar first of all i want to tell you that i am not an expert as this is my first car and i use it from last 6 months so i did not know any thing related to cars .
    Yes you are right , my mechanic is very honest man and i found him after very hard work , his work shop is located in the front of airport on the main shahr e faisal on the name of omer autos located in the chota gate auto mechanic market , he is an old man and have a lot of experience
    For bleeding the air form the colling system follow the following steps.
    Open the radiator cap
    Start the car
    Fill the water in radiator till the neck of the raditor if water level drops add more water
    and now squeeze the big radiator hose pipes
    leave the car start for 15 to 20 minutes and squeeze the pipes after every 2 minutes
    Give some race after every 3 to 4 minutes
    off the engine
    Put the radiator cap back
    You Are Supposed To Open Bleeder Nut Located On Engine My Friend To Let Air Completely Out Of System.......!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats exactly what the Honda pit shop mechanic told me ,he asked me not to change the gasket as its a very minute leak and its not advisable to open the head again n again

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    You Are Supposed To Open Bleeder Nut Located On Engine My Friend To Let Air Completely Out Of System.......!!!
    yar can you tell me where do I find that bleeder valve in a 2006 civic eagle eye shape ?? will try my luck aswell by bleeding the air I hope air ka he massla ho nothing else :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Havn't Check It But Its Always Somewhere Where Water Flanges Are ......! Where Mostly TOP Most Radiator Pipe Or Water Sensors Are Fitted.....Find A 12mm or 14mm Bolt There....!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

there is no bleeder on the Pakistani assembled civics, the japanese models have a bleed nipple on the top radiator pipe flange.. To bleed, you need to park the car nose up and squeeze the pipes with engine running and heater running at full to remove all air.

You can also try to use the small coolant pipes on the back of the engine to bleed air - they go to the throttle body.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ xulfiqar ! empty ur inbox