Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: cultus bonet repair

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasim87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    29
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default cultus bonet repair

    guys help me here how should i repair it ??? should i go to suzuki dealer how much money will they demand????
    i will take it out for repair on friday... so need ur opinions till then. only bonnet is accidented no other part and also the car is in original condition no other part is touched.


    cultus bonet repair -1185334cultus bonet repair -1185335

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    babarhyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,956
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If dry dent than not more than 3000 to 5000. If u r having it repainted than add 5000rs for that as well. Thats my price estimate.

    Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Durrani_45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    5,244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babarhyd View Post
    If dry dent than not more than 3000 to 5000. If u r having it repainted than add 5000rs for that as well. Thats my price estimate.

    Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2
    Purpose of dry denting paint tou almost finished hai when the dented will hammer it back the paint will be poped out @poster would u mind sharing what happened here
    miles to go

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,472
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    You should go and buy a new bonnet piece. Expense zada hai par new look bhi milaay ge. Repair pe epense bohat ho ga aur end pe aap soucho *** k naya piece he lay liya hota.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasim87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    29
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durrani_45 View Post
    Purpose of dry denting paint tou almost finished hai when the dented will hammer it back the paint will be poped out @poster would u mind sharing what happened here
    yar a trailer was in front of me. he suddenly braked when i braked the car slipped and bang into the trailer. thanks GOD we were all safe.

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasim87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    29
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ok now what will be the price of new bonnet and will this bonnet fetch me some price???

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Durrani_45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    5,244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasim87 View Post
    yar a trailer was in front of me. he suddenly braked when i braked the car slipped and bang into the trailer. thanks GOD we were all safe.
    Thank god u are safe
    miles to go

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasim87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    29
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    come on members

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fahadsoulsnatcher911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I would say get a new bonnet
    First try local parts market and then visit a 3S dealership which ever suits you go for it

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nfssaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2nd hand bonnet lay lo
    the problem is not our govt... its the people..

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,969
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yahi bonnet 3s se dent aur repaint kr wa lo, after all its genuine with seals. i did my VXR bonnet less thn urs a year ago @8k.

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waseef View Post
    yahi bonnet 3s se dent aur repaint kr wa lo, after all its genuine with seals. i did my VXR bonnet less thn urs a year ago @8k.
    O_O, abhi bhi genian chaiye, bhai jan ap genian k chakar mai rahain, this bonnet has lost it's strength, even after repair it will not be as strong as before, if the inner frame is unharmed then the outer metal sheet should be replaced otherwise the while bonnet should be replaced
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Changing the whole bonnet isnot wise Idea!!
    Pakistan <3

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasim87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    29
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waseef View Post
    yahi bonnet 3s se dent aur repaint kr wa lo, after all its genuine with seals. i did my VXR bonnet less thn urs a year ago @8k.

    bro can u tell me from which 3s center in peshwawar u repaired ur bonnet. and were u satisfied with the work.???

    and also what is this seal thing???? r u talking abt the mesh thing beneath the bonnet. so how will they repair dent by not removing this mesh.

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    ihsannissan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasim87 View Post
    guys help me here how should i repair it ??? should i go to suzuki dealer how much money will they demand????
    i will take it out for repair on friday... so need ur opinions till then. only bonnet is accidented no other part and also the car is in original condition no other part is touched.
    Brother i u wants its repair, then i may refer u to denter in peshawar.
    BUT i will never advice u to repair it, because u will never be satisfied from repainted bonet.

    purchase a new but good quality bonet. and then repaint it with any famous painter in TEHKAL

    normal painter new bonet ko 2500 tak paint kar de ga. lekin quality cheap

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasim87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    29
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ihsannissan View Post
    Brother i u wants its repair, then i may refer u to denter in peshawar.
    BUT i will never advice u to repair it, because u will never be satisfied from repainted bonet.

    purchase a new but good quality bonet. and then repaint it with any famous painter in TEHKAL

    normal painter new bonet ko 2500 tak paint kar de ga. lekin quality cheap
    are there qualities in new bonnet too??? will suzuki 3s give me original bonnet?? or denting and repairing from suzuki 3s is preferable

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,969
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasim87 View Post
    bro can u tell me from which 3s center in peshwawar u repaired ur bonnet. and were u satisfied with the work.???

    and also what is this seal thing???? r u talking abt the mesh thing beneath the bonnet. so how will they repair dent by not removing this mesh.
    i did from tayyab motors univ road, i'll rate their work as 9/10, the rubber type thing b/w that mesh and upper sheet, Ask Gulo ustad in nothia hez known for insured vheicles parts, may b u find scratchless bonnet in white with reasonable price.

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    wasim87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    29
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waseef View Post
    i did from tayyab motors univ road, i'll rate their work as 9/10, the rubber type thing b/w that mesh and upper sheet, Ask Gulo ustad in nothia hez known for insured vheicles parts, may b u find scratchless bonnet in white with reasonable price.
    well the small rubbers are there but some off them fell when the vehicle was hit....so what now

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqibasit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,178
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Change the bonnet, it wont come to its original shape watever u do with it. Even after repairing the alignment wud not be proper
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    don't buy a bonnet from out side as most of them are not original they are taiwani bonnets and on the back side they come with a stamp like what ever u did bought best taiwani bonnet and sprayed it from a good painter but still while selling the car those markings of taiwani stuff will let the buyer know that it has been changed
    first try shoba if u can find genuine bonnet there of cultus and repaint it from well i admired work of car care as they apply clear cote in the last so that shine remians constant
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •