Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Cultus AC Service

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Cultus AC Service

    AOA PW's

    Hope you are all good and enjoying your lives. Yesterday I got my Cultus 2006 AC serviced after 6 years. They have charged 4400 Rs bill which includes
    1. Gas R134A = 2500Rs
    2. Compressor Oil = 250
    3. Oring = 200
    4. Filter (New) = 950
    5. Service Labour = 500
    6. Total = 4400Rs


    So I want to confrim from all of u that whether its a reasobable charges or over charged. Waiting for your +ve suggestions. Thanks

    Imran Malik


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    scorpion80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,320
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    sir if u r satisfied with the output then its good ... !!!
    -

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    often rs 2000 is charged for a full refill of good quality gas. in my openion drier bottle should be changed after every few years. if it works good for few weeks then all is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by imranm View Post
    AOA PW's

    Hope you are all good and enjoying your lives. Yesterday I got my Cultus 2006 AC serviced after 6 years. They have charged 4400 Rs bill which includes
    1. Gas R134A = 2500Rs
    2. Compressor Oil = 250
    3. Oring = 200
    4. Filter (New) = 950
    5. Service Labour = 500
    6. Total = 4400Rs


    So I want to confrim from all of u that whether its a reasobable charges or over charged. Waiting for your +ve suggestions. Thanks

    Imran Malik

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion80 View Post
    sir if u r satisfied with the output then its good ... !!!
    @scorpion80: I will chk it for one week and then confirm u. Thanks

  5. 16-05-2013, 10:53 AM


  6. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanx meh1

  7. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    stonedsaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Approx 0.5 kg of gas is filled in car compressors, which could be obtained from any commercial Ac shope in cans costs not more then 600-700 !!!! same gas, same result, no Rocket science. nobody filled honey well here mostly in isb
    !

  8. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I just came back to office after picking my nephew from School. When I start my car a big blow of AC Gas leaked and whole car was filled with Gas. Can anyone tell me wat was the actual reason behind it!!!

  9. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    imranbhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,373
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The most common reason " Poorworkmanship"
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

  10. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    so sad to hear this. obviously connections of pipes were not properly closed. i suggest better get it fixed from some reputed shop. road side electricians charge more money and lack proper tools and skills.

  11. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    aftababc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    419
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawwad-Arshad-SANDEN-Expert View Post
    Salam Bro firstly I introduce my self I belongs to sanden(Japan) company this company have joint venture with Pakistan by the name of SANPAK ENGG it's headoffice is in lahore and customer service center is in Karachi which deals with Paksuzuki and Honda with all their dealers in Pakistan.

    Bro regarding your problem I want to tell you Car AC system need complete service because once in a year.You maintain AC System or service it yearly will make smooth of your all AC system parts, If you don't care may be it will effect on major parts. If you need any kind of my help or advise please feel free to ask and visit our Sanden company Karachi office and give a chance to provide you guys best service.

    I want to share with you our company charge for (Alto,Mehran,Cuore,Cultus) 3000/-complete AC system service and system flash. We give 15% discount on it so after discount we charge 2550/- and the work which we do in complete service are mention below.


    • EVAPORATOR SERVICE.
    • COOLING UNIT SERVICE.
    • BLOWER MOTOR SERVICE.
    • CONDENSER SERVICE.
    • OIL CHANGING.
    • GAS CHARGING.
    • SYSTEM FLASH.


    Original ND Receiver drier (filter) cost is 1000 RS/-



    Thanks!

    With Regards,

    SANDEN JAPAN Karachi Office: House No.3/E Block -06, P.E.C.H.S
    Main Shahrah-e-Faisal near Habib Bank Commercial Branch Nursery, Karachi 75400.

    Contact:-Muhammad Jawwad Arshad
    Sales & Service Executive (Karachi Office)
    Sanpak Engineering Industries (Pvt.) Ltd
    Tel: (+9221) 4381662
    Contact No: 0331-2107113
    www.sanpak.com.pk
    dear khyber 89 main avoprator piping filter condensor copressor ka rate bata sakty hain

  12. 17-05-2013, 10:08 AM


  13. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @meh1 & imranbhatti: He has admitted his fault by not fixing the pipe tightly....

  14. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    MUNZALEEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawwad-Arshad-SANDEN-Expert View Post
    Salam Bro firstly I introduce my self I belongs to sanden(Japan) company this company have joint venture with Pakistan by the name of SANPAK ENGG it's headoffice is in lahore and customer service center is in Karachi which deals with Paksuzuki and Honda with all their dealers in Pakistan.

    Bro regarding your problem I want to tell you Car AC system need complete service because once in a year.You maintain AC System or service it yearly will make smooth of your all AC system parts, If you don't care may be it will effect on major parts. If you need any kind of my help or advise please feel free to ask and visit our Sanden company Karachi office and give a chance to provide you guys best service.

    I want to share with you our company charge for (Alto,Mehran,Cuore,Cultus) 3000/-complete AC system service and system flash. We give 15% discount on it so after discount we charge 2550/- and the work which we do in complete service are mention below.


    • EVAPORATOR SERVICE.
    • COOLING UNIT SERVICE.
    • BLOWER MOTOR SERVICE.
    • CONDENSER SERVICE.
    • OIL CHANGING.
    • GAS CHARGING.
    • SYSTEM FLASH.


    Original ND Receiver drier (filter) cost is 1000 RS/-



    Thanks!

    With Regards,

    SANDEN JAPAN Karachi Office: House No.3/E Block -06, P.E.C.H.S
    Main Shahrah-e-Faisal near Habib Bank Commercial Branch Nursery, Karachi 75400.

    Contact:-Muhammad Jawwad Arshad
    Sales & Service Executive (Karachi Office)
    Sanpak Engineering Industries (Pvt.) Ltd
    Tel: (+9221) 4381662
    Contact No: 0331-2107113
    www.sanpak.com.pk
    Is there any service station of sanden japan in multan
    i have sanden A/C in my mehran
    Suzuki jimny , Suzuki Cultus ,Suzuki Baleno

  15. 17-05-2013, 03:41 PM


  16. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    MUNZALEEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawwad-Arshad-SANDEN-Expert View Post
    Bro we don't have any other service center except karachi but our dealer are in different cities. I am sending your our company dealer details contact him and give my reference Inshallah he will give you best service.

    Contact Person:- Mian Waheed Rahman, Mr. Waqar
    Punjab Car A/C Centre . 277-Sher Shah Road Multan Ph : 061-5475515,541905,Mob #0321-6325253 Fax # 061-4541905

    Contact Person:- Mian Abdul Rasheed,
    Punjab Car A/C Lahore. 28 Mozang Road Near Gangaram Hospitial Lahore. Ph: 6361648, 6305101, Mob # 0300-8449726 , 03458478767
    Will visit INSHALLAH
    Suzuki jimny , Suzuki Cultus ,Suzuki Baleno

  17. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    xain10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Other
    Age
    21
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    1
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hi guys i have a cultus carby vxr 2006 w/ factory fitted sanden a/c the problem is that the a/c is not starting up nd if start bychance it trips if i dont give a heavy accelerator even after thsat it does trip after a while ....the dumb a/c technician is unable to rectify the problem he says bhai ac chalega to pta chale masla kya ha :p...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •