0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default To All Experts: Cultus VXRI 2008 Overheating

I have Cultus VXRI 2008 with 32k Km Drive.
    now giving me very serious problem about over Heating temperature. I have already Replace its ECT sensor also try to remove the fault by as on manual book but fail. as i remove ECT cable connector radiator fan goes ON & AC stops work.
    Radiator +Radiator Fan, ECT sensor, cables, Relay checked and are OK but fault is still there.

Kindly Help me to Solve my problem.

Regards

To All Experts  Cultus VXRI 2008 Over Heating -1196920
    Attached Images Attached Images   

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hassaaniqbal92 View Post
    I was expecting the same to happen in cultus efi. But the champion ustaads convinced me into wiring the fan as direct. And now I am regretting it
    Better avoid such people in future.
    NiGhT ShAdE>>~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NiGhTShAdE View Post
    Better avoid such people in future.
    Bro why is a t stat valve so scarcely available????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro why is a t stat valve so scarcely available????
    Maybe because many people don't bother buying it when it gets faulty. They just remove the faulty valve and keep using car. Its like almost totally out of demand thing so small auto vendors dont keep it in stock. Btw it is not that rarely available in big Auto markets like Montogomery Road in Lahore.
    NiGhT ShAdE>>~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ayan_cdkey View Post
    Salaam, my czn's cultus efi 2008 heated up yesterday. We were quite distant from our home and workshop. So we had to carry the car to a nearby workshop. The mechanic identified a faulty stuck thermostat valve. So he removed the valve and removed the attached cable. This made the radiator fan work directly irrespective of the heat of the engine. Today we went to our own workshop and the waterbody had also jammed up. We had replaced the water body but the thermostat valve was not available at any of the spare parts shop. So the valve was not installed. Furthermore, the mechanic had to do some wiring because he said that the removal of the thermostat valve disables the fan too. The fan wont turn on even if the water has reached the desired temperature. Now the car is operating without thermostat valve and has a direct fan. Experts plz guide what to do now. I was hoping that even with the removal of the thermostat valve, the radiator fan should function automatically. The car has been fed with coolant for the past one year. @Xulfiqar @Salman922 @capsat @ZainMahdi @NiGhTShAdE @khalid.shafqat @tintin1 need ur help guys
    Just tell your cousin get a new valve from a 3S dealer; they are bound to have it. Our Civic once had the same problem 2 years ago (stuck thermostat valve). We simply got it replaced with a new valve; it caused no trouble since. It did run without a thermostat for a week or so; the fan stayed auto during this time.

After getting a new valve; help your cousin get the cooling system back to factory specs. There are numerous posts here on how to get this done.

Bonus tip: a car's water body should be replaced during a timing belt change.
    _ 22 km/l from '03 VTi automatic, with plenty of room for improvement
    _ How to hypermile: http://www.cleanmpg.com/community/index.php?threads/1510/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salaam, my czn's cultus efi 2008 heated up yesterday. We were quite distant from our home and workshop. So we had to carry the car to a nearby workshop. The mechanic identified a faulty stuck thermostat valve. So he removed the valve and removed the attached cable. This made the radiator fan work directly irrespective of the heat of the engine. Today we went to our own workshop and the waterbody had also jammed up. We had replaced the water body but the thermostat valve was not available at any of the spare parts shop. So the valve was not installed. Furthermore, the mechanic had to do some wiring because he said that the removal of the thermostat valve disables the fan too. The fan wont turn on even if the water has reached the desired temperature. Now the car is operating without thermostat valve and has a direct fan. Experts plz guide what to do now. I was hoping that even with the removal of the thermostat valve, the radiator fan should function automatically. The car has been fed with coolant for the past one year. @Xulfiqar @Salman922 @capsat @ZainMahdi @NiGhTShAdE @khalid.shafqat @tintin1 need ur help guys
    Firstly, forget what happened considering it necessity of the time.

In hot summers many T-valves start mal-functioning and create problems for engine.
    You have already replaced the water body, that?s good.

Now try to find the T-Valve from Suzuki or from outside in market.
    Bring your car to another good Electrician, and ask him to fix this valve and also put the fan in auto mode.
    Meanwhile also check the Hose-pipes. If these are weak, then better to change them simultaneously.

Fill your car with simple water and run it for a week~10 days to check if everything is working smooth. Specially the level of radiator water, T-Valve working OK, Fan is at auto mode, etc..
    If everything is OK, then you can choose to drain water and fill coolant.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

with so many mind boggling experts around i suggest hook up with @syncview in lahore pay a visit & get problem sorted.

salute to all of you suggesting for tap water in cooling system with T/Stat absent and fans running direct Great suggestions for a engine destruction
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salaam, my czn's cultus efi 2008 heated up yesterday. We were quite distant from our home and workshop. So we had to carry the car to a nearby workshop. The mechanic identified a faulty stuck thermostat valve. So he removed the valve and removed the attached cable. This made the radiator fan work directly irrespective of the heat of the engine. Today we went to our own workshop and the waterbody had also jammed up. We had replaced the water body but the thermostat valve was not available at any of the spare parts shop. So the valve was not installed. Furthermore, the mechanic had to do some wiring because he said that the removal of the thermostat valve disables the fan too. The fan wont turn on even if the water has reached the desired temperature. Now the car is operating without thermostat valve and has a direct fan. Experts plz guide what to do now. I was hoping that even with the removal of the thermostat valve, the radiator fan should function automatically. The car has been fed with coolant for the past one year @capsat @ZainMahdi @NiGhTShAdE @Khalid.shafqat @tintin1 need ur help guys

u may have to do some khuwari but u'll get it. there is a person named saleem in plaza in the inner side where the seat covers r stitched, he has thermostat valves and i got it from him for my 2C engine after a lot of khuwari of searching in gulshan iqbal, mukka chowk, al asif, malir and few other areas auto parts shop.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Salman922 View Post
    u may have to do some khuwari but u'll get it. there is a person named saleem in plaza in the inner side where the seat covers r stitched, he has thermostat valves and i got it from him for my 2C engine after a lot of khuwari of searching in gulshan iqbal, mukka chowk, al asif, malir and few other areas auto parts shop.
    I remember the khwaaari

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I remember the khwaaari
    lol yeah man, long walk from Afzal to that place for just thermostat valve but it was worth walking

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother i have also face same problem in my cultus 2010 model. if readiator not loss the water lavel than its radiator problem. i also pay 17000 rupee for head gaskit,radiator serive , radiator fan direct, readiator cap chang, radiator coolent ,water fan, water pipe + labour. but face same problem. at the end i change radiator.i bought double nali radiator 5300. now my cultus is cool at high speed with a/c. me happy. so change radiator, may be radiator nali are closed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am owner of cultus vxli 2010. i was facing heatup engine problem in 2011 and 2012 in summer. i visit suzuki township motors suzuki sethi motors suzuki cantt motor and suzuki adil zafar motor in lahore for this problem and every visit i pay 5000 rupees for different parts and service. almost i pay 30,000 rupees. but every one say me that"abb car heatup nai ho gi" issue was "car work well with A/C in city but heatup on long way " what the car mechanic did. (radiator service,radiator cap change, water pump fan chang, coolent change, radiator fan direct,engine gas kit change,AC service,AC gas fill,) but the problem was not solved.and they said that sold the car. i love my car and did not want to sale. finally i change the radiator form a machine suggestion. i buy allwin radiator in 5800.and put it in my cultus. next day 27 june i visit lahore to multan on high way day time. it was hot day. i drive car at 100 k/m speed and A/c on. the car engine was cool. after 2 day 30 june i visit lahore to islamabad via motorway. and speed was 100+ and engine was cool. i was happy that i solved my problem. my car problem was radiator nali was closed and did not crossing water in these nali. if the car do not loss the water level in radiator and the radiator fan is direct working and you car heatup then it is radiator nali problem. if car loss water level then its radiator leak problem.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am owner of cultus vxli 2010. i was facing heatup engine problem in 2011 and 2012 in summer. i visit suzuki township motors suzuki sethi motors suzuki cantt motor and suzuki adil zafar motor in lahore for this problem and every visit i pay 5000 rupees for different parts and service. almost i pay 30,000 rupees. but every one say me that"abb car heatup nai ho gi" issue was "car work well with A/C in city but heatup on long way " what the car mechanic did. (radiator service,radiator cap change, water pump fan chang, coolent change, radiator fan direct,engine gas kit change,AC service,AC gas fill,) but the problem was not solved.and they said that sold the car. i love my car and did not want to sale. finally i change the radiator form a machine suggestion. i buy allwin radiator in 5800.and put it in my cultus. next day 27 june i visit lahore to multan on high way day time. it was hot day. i drive car at 100 k/m speed and A/c on. the car engine was cool. after 2 day 30 june i visit lahore to islamabad via motorway. and speed was 100+ and engine was cool. i was happy that i solved my problem. my car problem was radiator nali was closed and did not crossing water in these nali. if the car do not loss the water level in radiator and the radiator fan is direct working and you car heatup then it is radiator nali problem. if car loss water level then its radiator leak problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List