Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cultus 2006 VXR engine swaping with Efi engine

Dear friends,

I have cultus 2006 VXR..the engine was consuming much engine oil..then I consult with the mechanic he told me to change rings.
    the rings were changed and cylinder head also overhauled..after one month, one day while I was driving the car..then engine heathed up..i was driving with 90 km/ hour speed.

after checking with the mechainc..he told me that problem was with valve which control water circulation..I have changed the valve and also the thermo state with orignal ones...but 2 days later I had to drive 800 km and when I came back..I check the engine oil...very strangly the engine oil is finished..car engine sound also change while I was coming back.

I dont understand the problem and now I am planning to swap the engine with Efi engine as patrol consumption / km also bad with the current engine.

My question is that..is it fine to swap the engine with Efi engine?? normaly how much exppenses for ECU + Wiring + efi engine??

I have to also make some changes in registraion book after engine change?? where can I found a good Cultus VXR efi engine and mechanic to swap the engine ??

Your responce will be highly appericiated.

Best Regards,

Anjum

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ur mechanic is an idiot and mayb now ur cars engine block is finished! get a G15a , approx expense will be around 60k! petrol fuel pump will also be installed in the fuel tank. i am not sure that axles will need replacement or not!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List