I bought this Suzuki Cultus a month ago. It's 2003 98k ODO. Now their are number of problems I am facing with this car. First I have to accept my limited knowledge about cars which resulted that my few well wishers got me this Cultus. Anyhow now I need to get it repaired as I don't have plans to sell it straight away for at least next 8 to 12 months. The problems I am facing are
1) Front Suspension noises only on uneven roads. ( I have been told by almost every person who have travelled with me that it's suspension got a problem well I had no f**kin idea what suspension is before buying this car. Suzuki dealer said its front suspension is fine and already repaired but the made it to hard. The only thing he found to be faulty was ENDS which I got change But still.
2) Grinding Noises when car starts moving from a stop( front wheels)
3) A sound which only comes when I steer my car to right while at speed from rear wheels especially rear left one. (I think wheel bearing)
4) Rear shocks seems to be weak which i have been told to take CNG cylinder out as I run it on petrol so it will have less weight.
4) Previous owner was using Caltex 20w 40 which I changed back to Shell HX5 10w40 which resulted in better sound and increase in power.
5) Got compression test all three cylinders had standard identical readings almost.
6) A squealing noise very occasionally especially if the car is running for all day the. It give that sound which I think Is coming from AC pulley.
Now Please suggest me what should I do where to start. How much roughly I am looking for If I go for all New parts and what parts I need to change. Second which brand is best for the parts and any recommended mechanic in rawalpindi or Islamabad.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad