Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cultus 2007 non-efi, cooling decrese after 15 mints, any bro to help me out

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default cultus 2007 non-efi, cooling decrese after 15 mints, any bro to help me out

hi i have cultus 2007 non-efi,
    i serviced it last year, after service it was working fine, the service man said that come again after 2 days when there is sunshine to fill gas again, when i reached to him he attached honeywel cylder and after 1 hour the cooling is low and saying that your compressor is weak, asking 6000rs more , i know he is trying to lootmar some more money,
    Now when i start ac it work good for just 15-20 mints after that cooling is low but not very low,open bont some ice on ac line. throwing water on condenser increase cooling again
    also tell me is this normal with cultus when start ac the temprature needle goes to middle after 25 mints and stay at middle with ac?
    help me plz bros

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mere pass coure hai. Jiska compressor choke hogaya tha. Porra system wash karaya. kabli compressor(denso) aur evaporator dala. Lekin cooling high way pe achi hoti hai lekin city mein kaam hojati h. kisi ne sugest kiya kai condensor ke front pe fan lagane se improvement hogi cooling mein. Plz suggest me to wether to change the condensor or just putting the fan infront of condensor will help me out.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by awaisahmed.aa7 View Post
    mere pass coure hai. Jiska compressor choke hogaya tha. Porra system wash karaya. kabli compressor(denso) aur evaporator dala. Lekin cooling high way pe achi hoti hai lekin city mein kaam hojati h. kisi ne sugest kiya kai condensor ke front pe fan lagane se improvement hogi cooling mein. Plz suggest me to wether to change the condensor or just putting the fan infront of condensor will help me out.
    yes bro putting fan infront will definatiely increase cooling

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not sure if your ff A/c thermostat kit is working fine... I read full thread and never see anything from anyone on "automatic A/c trip" ... I got same problem on my Cultus EFi 2007 and mechanic told me that ff automatic mechanism for controlling cooling becomes faulty and either you have to install a fresh Thermostat Kit or have to manually trip the A/c in long runs (1/2 times in 40miles radius with speed of 40km or depends on cooling nature of the cabin). If its a thermostat prob you need to fix it with 600rs only.

Xulfiqar might shed highbeam on the subject which I just raised, as he is more technical & expert... thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List