Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki Cultus 2011 AC tips

Hi guys,
    okay so my basic reason to post this thread is to help you cultus owners survive this heat. I am owner of 2011 Cultus efi. I always thought cultus ac is trash and so I was hopeless of cooling during afternoons. But recently I got my car ac serviced from Afzal Car AC centre in Lahore in main boulevard next to mohammadi nihari. It's a 20+ year old shop with great support staff and the owner is experienced technician who overlooks all car service. But I didn't write this thread to promote Afzal Car ac
    OKAY so back to business. is cultus ac inherently pathetic ? Need to change genuine compressor ? Answer is a big NO. You cultus owners will be glad to heaR the following explanation. Firstly the cultus interior quality is crap. Dashboard gets too too too hot. This is MAIN reason for poor cooling in spite of proper gas charge. So what to do ? simple and totally free (if you have window shades). Take a geela kapra and wipe entire dashboard until it is cool to touch. If geela kapra Nai hai to just buy water and pour on dash and spread with your hands all over unti. Dash is totally cool. Dry karlo with tissue. Next step. Take front two window shades (driver side and passenger side) and place them on dashboard side where passenger sits. This will keep your dash cool. The reason hot dash affects cooling Is that evaporator is below it. Cold gas passes in evaporator and blower will blow air across it and inside your interior. Now since cultus dash is not Insulated (screw you suzuki) , according to laws of thermodynamics, heat from dash will flow to cold evaporator and as a result you won't get cold air in interior. This is why you have to throw water on dash and put shades to keep it cool. Final step. Use fan speed on 4 for just 2-3 mins and switch to 3 For rest of journey. You will be amazed with cooling. Really I was so happy and impressed I felt as if I'm sitting in corolla. Also, if you get ac serviced then tell technician to disconnect heater and make sure your radiator is cleaned from inside.
    I hope you cultus owners do this and have a great experience and share it here ! btw afzal center charged 2500 rs but was worth it 110%

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have a cultus 2005 carby and ALHAMDULLAH i'm more than satisfied with the cooling of my car's AC
    I usually keep shades on the windows +park my car in shade whenever available + fan is automatic + radiator is clean
    I run the fan on the 2nd speed and usually drive with a soft foot

Thanks for the suggestions brother

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro how do we know thAT the gas is orignal any indication?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nfsmostwanted View Post
    I have a cultus 2005 carby and ALHAMDULLAH i'm more than satisfied with the cooling of my car's AC
    I usually keep shades on the windows +park my car in shade whenever available + fan is automatic + radiator is clean
    I run the fan on the 2nd speed and usually drive with a soft foot

Thanks for the suggestions brother

Quote Originally Posted by abdkhan2 View Post
    bro how do we know thAT the gas is orignal any indication?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fas_sq View Post
    Hi guys,
    okay so my basic reason to post this thread is to help you cultus owners survive this heat. I am owner of 2011 Cultus efi. I always thought cultus ac is trash and so I was hopeless of cooling during afternoons. But recently I got my car ac serviced from Afzal Car AC centre in Lahore in main boulevard next to mohammadi nihari. It's a 20+ year old shop with great support staff and the owner is experienced technician who overlooks all car service. But I didn't write this thread to promote Afzal Car ac
    OKAY so back to business. is cultus ac inherently pathetic ? Need to change genuine compressor ? Answer is a big NO. You cultus owners will be glad to heaR the following explanation. Firstly the cultus interior quality is crap. Dashboard gets too too too hot. This is MAIN reason for poor cooling in spite of proper gas charge. So what to do ? simple and totally free (if you have window shades). Take a geela kapra and wipe entire dashboard until it is cool to touch. If geela kapra Nai hai to just buy water and pour on dash and spread with your hands all over unti. Dash is totally cool. Dry karlo with tissue. Next step. Take front two window shades (driver side and passenger side) and place them on dashboard side where passenger sits. This will keep your dash cool. The reason hot dash affects cooling Is that evaporator is below it. Cold gas passes in evaporator and blower will blow air across it and inside your interior. Now since cultus dash is not Insulated (screw you suzuki) , according to laws of thermodynamics, heat from dash will flow to cold evaporator and as a result you won't get cold air in interior. This is why you have to throw water on dash and put shades to keep it cool. Final step. Use fan speed on 4 for just 2-3 mins and switch to 3 For rest of journey. You will be amazed with cooling. Really I was so happy and impressed I felt as if I'm sitting in corolla. Also, if you get ac serviced then tell technician to disconnect heater and make sure your radiator is cleaned from inside.
    I hope you cultus owners do this and have a great experience and share it here ! btw afzal center charged 2500 rs but was worth it 110%
    does cultus have multiflow condencer?any pic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdkhan2 View Post
    does cultus have multiflow condencer?any pic
    I dont get it brother

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fas_sq View Post
    Hi guys,
    i agree with you bro i have cultus 2007... cultus dashboard is crap and decrease cooling

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

use fan speed on 2 i do the same and ac is chilling