Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default culyus efi tappet adjustment at home

salam dear experts
    i want to do DIY to adjust my cultus tappets. please tell me the simplest way to adjust the tappets and what is factory recommended values for valve clearance?
    one of my friend told me to adjust tappet by lifting front wheel, put the car in 4th gear and rotate tyre. adjust it at tdc. i could not understand cam mechanism. where to keep the cam to adjust valves? how to find tdc? what is the order of valves to adjust? kindly tell me in steps and in easy way. thankx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so no one expert here to help me????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

do u have the valve clearance specifications for your car? secondly the car has to be totally cold for tappet adjustment to be done like your car has to be parked over night! and do u have a gauge to measure the gaps clearances? get it done by suzuki if you try doing it urself ul ruin the car!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have all these tools and i have done this tappet adjustment job before, just for the perfection i asked for it, so that i can rectify it i did no made valve clearance at right cam and piston position.
    By the way thnkx for your valuable suggestion. if any one face any problem he should go to suzuki workshop only. this is solution or every problem. and there is no need for pakwheels forum because suzuki workshops are there, just to them dont waste time at this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirq View Post
    do u have the valve clearance specifications for your car? secondly the car has to be totally cold for tappet adjustment to be done like your car has to be parked over night! and do u have a gauge to measure the gaps clearances? get it done by suzuki if you try doing it urself ul ruin the car!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List